Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Remaining THQ assets up for sale, includes Darksiders, Red Faction, and Homeworld - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54/t1835761-remaining-thq-assets-up-for-sale-includes-darksiders-red-faction-homeworld/

Author:   cromagdude
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 3:22pm (PST)
Subject:   Remaining THQ assets up for sale, includes Darksiders, Red Faction, and Homeworld
-------------------------------------------
[[news:22319]]

Author:   DragonSlayer45
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 3:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Remaining THQ assets up for sale, includes Darksiders, Red Faction, and Homeworld
Please... someone buy Darksiders.

Author:   Minds
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 3:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Remaining THQ assets up for sale, includes Darksiders, Red Faction, and Homeworld
I bid $1 for Darksiders. But it is such a great underrated series that needs to be purchased.

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 6:02pm (PST)
PLATINUM GAMES FOR TEH BUYERS OF DARKSIDERS!

Author:   BlackScythe
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 6:02pm (PST)
Volition already got sold off right? Probably no chance of a new summoner game /sigh.

Author:   Slash
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 7:05pm (PST)
Sony Santa Monica seems perfect for darksiders.
Mgr and bayo feel nothing like the satisfied games

Author:   Slash
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 7:06pm (PST)
Darksiders*
Damn autocorrect

Author:   DedValve
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 9:09pm (PST)
People seem to forget that Platinum games was once called Clover that made Okami. Okami trumps anything Santa Monica made. DO IT PLATINUM.

Platinum has unrivaled talent and incredible output which makes sense given that they where once Capcoms brightest.

Author:   Called
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 9:16pm (PST)
Calling it, EA will grab Destroy All Humans.

Author:   TurMoiL911
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 10:25pm (PST)
Somebody bring Red Faction back.

Author:   Soltice
Date:   Feb 27, 13 at 11:47pm (PST)
Well since Square Enix doesnt seem to care about their Final Fantasy Titles anymore, the rpg aspect of 2 really took the series off, they should give it a shot

Author:   Abyss Raider
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 3:27am (PST)
I'd really love to see Platinum get Darksiders. I wouldn't mind Santa Monica getting it either, but seeing that would make Darksiders PS exclusive... Fingers crossed for Platinum!
Another good choice: Visceral. I'd love to see a brutal, Dante's Inferno flair given to the already unforgiving series.

Author:   sachinzeus
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 4:59am (PST)
Whoever buys Darksiders, please release the future installments on PC. I think Activision will do justice with Darksiders franchise. Please Activision! Buy Darksiders.

Author:   Fatherbrain30
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 7:04am (PST)
quote sachinzeus
Whoever buys Darksiders, please release the future installments on PC. I think Activision will do justice with Darksiders franchise. Please Activision! Buy Darksiders.
No

Author:   BlackLabel
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 8:50am (PST)
My predictions..

Darksiders to Platinum Games.
Red Faction to SCE Bend Studio.
Destroy All Humans to EA,
Titan Quest to Paradox Interactive.
Homeworld to Relic.
Costume Quest and Stacking to Double Fine.

I think the rest will just be bought for pocket change and then never seen again. I can't think of many being interested in the rest to be honest.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.