Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: New Batman Arkham game on track this year, Rocksteady not involved according to sources - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54/t1830051-new-batman-arkham-game-on-track-this-year-rocksteady-not-involved-according-to-sources/

Author:   cromagdude
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 3:14pm (PST)
Subject:   New Batman Arkham game on track this year, Rocksteady not involved according to sources
-------------------------------------------
[[news:22183]]

Author:   Raijin1999
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 4:21pm (PST)
Subject:   re: New Batman Arkham game on track this year, Rocksteady not involved according to sources
I love the fact that Rocksteady came out of nowhere and told all them suckas how it's done in one shot. I liked Urban Chaos: Riot Response on the PS2 as well. Mix of Robocop meets Punisher. Second I saw the tac shield crash when a hatchet was thrown at it I knew they were not confined to box thinking.

Author:   THM
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 4:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: New Batman Arkham game on track this year, Rocksteady not involved according to sources
I'm worried about it...By the way, outsourcing has become a common theme in gaming industry (to get more money in CEO's pocket)..the qualities of games have dropped significantly!!!!

Author:   Raijin1999
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 5:25pm (PST)
Yup. Gearbox is guilty of this with the just released Aliens: Colonial Marines, a game with a legacy of failure dating back to a first attempt on the PS2 in 2002.

Also Randy Pitchford is a F******G poser A*****E. Need to run him over fitty' times. Can also blame Sega, they have a history of being behind garbage products that are either under supported or completely unfinished. Glad Marvel bitch slapped them and isn't giving them any more licenses for gaming.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 6:02pm (PST)
Kinda worried, Rocksteady made some outstanding games, but I'm excited for a new Batman game.

Author:   Darknet
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 6:58pm (PST)
Well Rocksteady made the formula to a successful Batman game so maybe it can be copied.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 7:06pm (PST)
I really hope it's good, depends on what studio is working on it. Cause I mean look at War Z

Author:   sachinzeus
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 9:51pm (PST)
A new Batman game is always welcome, but please let Rocksteady Studios work on it. They know what and how to do a Batman game.

Author:   Lupin3rd
Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 9:23am (PST)
I'm calling Monolith for development duties. Venturing outside their FPS mainstay.

(Where's Condemned/NOLF 3? damnit).

Author:   Demonfurby
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 2:39am (PST)
No open world plz

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.