Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Humble THQ Bundle still growing, now includes Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War GOTY Edition - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54/t1803733-humble-thq-bundle-still-growing-includes-warhammer-40k-dawn-of-war-goty-edition/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 3:36pm (PST)
Subject:   Humble THQ Bundle still growing, now includes Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War GOTY Edition
-------------------------------------------
[[news:21614]]

Author:   harbin
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Humble THQ Bundle still growing, now includes Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War GOTY Edition
Think I might already have Dawn of War, so thats another key to give away.

Author:   Cain_Kousei_69
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 6:21pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Humble THQ Bundle still growing, now includes Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War GOTY Edition
Is the first S.t.a.l.k.e.r. game still in the publishing rights of THQ? If so I hope that makes it in to this bundle before its over!

Author:   Rendan
Date:   Dec 10, 12 at 7:10pm (PST)
Haha man I need to check out these bundles more often. Luckily a bud of mine told me about this before hand

Author:   Trafalgar
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
I wish those who already bought the bundle got these new additions retroactively...

I actually kind of want Dawn of War, but not enough to actually buy the bundle again!

EDIT: I'm an idiot, it does work like that after all :D

Author:   magsasaka
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 5:01pm (PST)
so much games
i try my best to avoid rts;s because it devours too much of my time!! but the deal's too good to pass!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.