Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Sauna (GD) Thread 10 - "Sorry there, nurse. I mistook you for an actual threat." - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/54/t1753415-sauna-gd-thread-10-sorry-nurse-mistook-you-for-an-actual-threat/

Author:   Trafalgar
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 6:30am (PST)
Subject:   The Sauna (GD) Thread 10 - "Sorry there, nurse. I mistook you for an actual threat."
-------------------------------------------
So, a new forum, a new GD thread! If anyone can come up with a better title then shoot; I wouldn't want to offend anyone with my medic hate :<

quote walnuts
quote The Don
Be in the chat tomorrow guys. We'll try and do some Mann vs. Machine co-op tomorrow when it comes out.
Doneski.
Seconded. Although I'm in Germany again for two weeks come Friday.

Also Lorx, you should definitely have bought Payday when it was on sale for three quid a few days ago. It's great fun when you've got three others to show you the ropes! Although I'm not sure I'd fork out the full price for it now, knowing how much it usually goes on sale for...

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 7:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Sauna (GD) Thread 10 - "Sorry there, nurse. I mistook you for an actual threat."
I've seen payday on sales, but I've never like, heard of it and what it...does?

Also since when did August/September become a hopping time for game releases. All within like, a month.

MY WALLET

IT BURNS

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 7:18am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Sauna (GD) Thread 10 - "Sorry there, nurse. I mistook you for an actual threat."
Think L4D, but replace the zombies with the police, and add specific objectives and variety ;)

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 8:31am (PST)
Variety is nice.

I really liked L4D, played it a lot. Only really stopped when all anybody did was Versus mode, since all that mode does is anger me...a lot.

Author:   Benedict
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 8:55am (PST)
As a trader, I rarely /buy/ my games. I EARN them. $70 of games so far, another $200 avaliable if I wanted more.

We should set up our own private MvM server :3

Author:   hiigaran
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 10:21am (PST)
quote Trafalgar
So, a new forum, a new GD thread! If anyone can come up with a better title then shoot; I wouldn't want to offend anyone with my medic hate :<
SHUDUP YA SNOIPAH! AHL SET THE SPOI ON YOU!

Author:   The Don
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 11:33am (PST)
^^ Oh god, how disturbing.

quote Lorx
Variety is nice.

I really liked L4D, played it a lot. Only really stopped when all anybody did was Versus mode, since all that mode does is anger me...a lot.

[/div]
People complain on the Payday forums that there isn't already a Versus mode but I like that it doesn't. Maybe in Payday 2 (which is in development stages), but not now. They have to still explore the possibility of new heists and environments.
You may be skeptical to buy it because the limited number of maps, but they are worth it and a map is different every time you play it with random events and different objectives.

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
Aaand here's a 50,000 word book written without the letter "e"

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 2:10pm (PST)
something I'm working on in Source Filmmaker

/shamelessplug

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 4:46pm (PST)

ITS OUUUUUUUT

[/div]
a post containing no "e" <-apart from that

Author:   walnuts
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 6:59pm (PST)
quote Lorx
I've seen payday on sales, but I've never like, heard of it and what it...does?

Also since when did August/September become a hopping time for game releases.
  • CS:GO
  • GW2
  • Borderlands 2
  • That Rift Expansion none of you probably care about
All within like, a month.

MY WALLET

IT BURNS
Ummm, you forgot the most important game of the month, nay, the year.

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME!

Heck, if it's good enough for Mister MacPhisto, it's good enough for you rabble.

Author:   Mister MacPhisto
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 7:16pm (PST)
walnuts, I approve that post!

And is it just me, or is that pic worthy of being a desktop or screensaver?

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 7:23pm (PST)
How is War for Cybertron? I always a friend playing it on Steam.

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 7:33pm (PST)
Crafty Valve just swindled another few bucks out of my pocket with TF2. I'm going to bed right now, but who's up for some MvM tomorrow..?

Also I saw the Transformers games get some poor reviews so I never gave them a second look :<

Author:   walnuts
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 7:58pm (PST)
quote Mister MacPhisto
walnuts, I approve that post!

And is it just me, or is that pic worthy of being a desktop or screensaver?
I'm looking for a 1080 version as we speak :>!

quote The Don
How is War for Cybertron? I always a friend playing it on Steam.
Outstanding my friend. Single player was voted the best experience when it was released, but the multiplayer did suffer from poor server support. However, I do believe that has been addressed in Fall of Cybertron, making it awesome.

quote Trafalgar
Also I saw the Transformers games get some poor reviews so I never gave them a second look :<
Which games? The ones based on the movieverse are pretty terrible, but War for Cybertron is based on a completely different storyline and is amazoballs. Give it a whirl, I think it is cheap on Steam at the moment.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.