Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: just played the demo.... - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/53296/t1731088-just-played-demo/

Author:   r2160
Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 6:37am (PST)
Subject:   just played the demo....
-------------------------------------------
so yeah just got a ps vita, woo hoo!, and planning to buy loads of ps vita games. one of em being uncharted GA. but before i buy it, i gotta ask...is there jaggies in the full game. the demo i played was full of jaggies, it looked crap compared to Ninja Gaiden Vita. i ask cause i cant find any true gameplay/screenshots that arent blown up or modified.

Author:   lovelyfisher
Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 8:18am (PST)
Subject:   re: just played the demo....
quote r21
so yeah just got a ps vita, woo hoo!, and planning to buy loads of ps vita games. one of em being uncharted GA. but before i buy it, i gotta ask...is there jaggies in the full game. the demo i played was full of jaggies, it looked crap compared to Ninja Gaiden Vita. i ask cause i cant find any true gameplay/screenshots that arent blown up or modified.
The graphics are probably one of the best so far for the vita, really impressive game. Only problem I found was the aiming is not very responsive.

Author:   Aurora
Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 2:32pm (PST)
I found it hard to aim accurately with the stick because it was so small compared with my hand/thumb. The graphics, sound effects, and whole experience is fantastic though.

Date:   Apr 27, 12 at 8:11pm (PST)
quote Aurora
I found it hard to aim accurately with the stick because it was so small compared with my hand/thumb. The graphics, sound effects, and whole experience is fantastic though.
Agreed, the graphics and voice acting is really good. The story could be better but it's still decent.

Date:   Apr 28, 12 at 3:55am (PST)
quote lovelyfisher
quote Aurora
Agreed, the graphics and voice acting is really good. The story could be better but it's still decent.
can i ask you an honest question. are there lots of jaggies in U GA or is it all smooth like ninja gaiden vita?

Author:   Twin_Master
Date:   Apr 29, 12 at 4:16am (PST)
My money is on Uncharted as the best VITA game out to date. I'd keep my eyes open for MGS HD Collections though.

Date:   Apr 29, 12 at 3:02pm (PST)
There's the odd one but overall the graphics are great r21

Author:   ItBeMe
Date:   May 02, 12 at 1:02am (PST)
Right, I'd say that for graphics, you don't get much better than this. All the voice actors actually don't sound like they crawled out of some bad 80's hollywood movie. Now while the aiming and some controls are a little bit "not what they could have been" doesn't take you long to get used to them.

Date:   May 25, 12 at 1:01am (PST)
ok, so i bought U: GA recently.....and boy was i wrong. this game is bloody well gorgeous, putting aside the tiny jaggies here and there, the game is b-e-a-u-tiful just finished it and its prob good as the uncharted console games!

Author:   bigben4879
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 6:08pm (PST)
I also played the demo recently and decided I have to get a Vita to play it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.