Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Dream Journal] - Subconsciously InSANE - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/53281/t1615473-dream-journal-subconsciously-insane/

Author:   kingy
Date:   Jan 29, 11 at 6:23pm (PST)
Subject:   [Dream Journal] - Subconsciously InSANE
-------------------------------------------
Dream Directory
(in order posted in thread)

The Stairway to Hell - post one; post two
The Neighborhood Kidnapping - post one
Childhood Playground - post one
Back Up - post one
Don't Die On Me, Man - post one
She's MINE - post one
Hit and Run - post one
The Bridge - post one
The Secret and Haunted Attic - post one
Paul McCartney's Secret Hang Out Spot - post one
But I Can FLY! - post one
The Detour to Mars - post one
The Hunted - post one
Unstoppable - post one
Strangers and Aliens - post one
Mind Freak - post one
The Great Escape - post one
On the Moon - post one
My Car is a Jet - post one
Birthday Boy - post one
Sunrise - post one
THE DARKNESS - post one
Advice From the...Joker? - post one
Lawbringer - post one
Breaking Free - post one
The Singularity - post one
The Two Dragons - post one
The Strangest Laboratory - post one
You Can't See the Forest For the Trees - post one

Welcome

Hey guys. Welcome to the dream journal of Kingx2! He has some of the most vivid and crazy dreams you can't even imagine. Oh how he wishes he could draw them professionally. Anyways, let me stop talking in third person so I can give you a run down on how this is going to work.

About

I may not show it on the outside, but I have a crazy imagination. When I hit the pillows, it runs wild like a gazelle through the savanna. I remember my dreams multiple times a week. Once in a while, I'll get one that stands out and I remember well for months. A select few I remember for years, just because it paints such a mental masterpiece I can't let go. Even more rare, I will have reoccurring or 'continuing' dreams. These dreams will have multiple posts, which I will signify with 'post two', 'post three', 'post four', and so on.

I've never kept a dream diary, but creating this thread, I can now say I have. I'll update it every time I have a dream I can remember enough to post, but there might be long periods of time between those times because such an instance doesn't always happen. I hope I don't freak you out too much! After all, I'm only subconsciously insane, right?

[color=#666666]This message was edited on 2014-06-12T11:17:06-07:00.

Date:   Jan 29, 11 at 6:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Dream Journal] - Subconsciously InSANE
Let me kick this diary off with a nightmare. Like I said in my first post, I almost never get these. One of my fears, if not my only fear, is the paranormal, funny enough. I fear the unknown darkness, or the feeling of being watched when nobody is there. Throw me in a genuinely haunted place, and I'll start shaking. This dream is the most paranormal dream I've ever experienced. It felt so real that just the feelings I experienced in the dream alone made me shoot awake. It was super powerful.

WARNING: PG-13 content may be included in the following two-part dream (for frightening images that may play in your mind)

The Stairway to Hell
January ??, 2010

So there we were. Me, and six of my friends were chatting away in Taylor's kitchen, who was one of those friends. I can remember every single one of the people who were there. I don't remember exactly what we were talking about when we were there, but I do remember the excitement that followed after he said the following sentence, which I remember perfectly: "Guys, let's go downstairs!"

Now, this wasn't the downstairs of his house that you accessed by a short flight of stairs. We went outside the kitchen, into the garage, and came to an elevator on the side of the house. This elevator only exists in this dream, but I didn't know that. It felt like it was supposed to be there, but I had no idea where it went. I was excited, but I had not the slightest expectation of what was about to happen.

The elevator went down floor, after floor, after floor...after floor...after floor. As I recall the inside of the elevator, there were quadruple digits on the floor numbers. We were going down at least 1000 stories, or well over 10000 feet. Me and all my friends talked excitedly inside the elevator. The conversations were light hearted and fun, something you would experience walking around the mall. Noting seemed even remotely frightening here.

Before you knew it, the elevator stopped, and the door opened. In front of us was the landing of a wooden spiral staircase. How could an elevator, who already took us down over 10000 feet, still couldn't reach the bottom? This question ringed through my mind when I got out. However, none of my other friends even said a word about this, like they already knew about it, and they did things like this every day.

Down the staircase we went. It creaked under all our thundering footsteps, which echoed for hundreds of feet below us. As I looked over the railing while we ran down the staircase, I couldn't even see the bottom. It was shrouded in darkness. The staircase reminds me heavily of the staircase at the local pool that leads up to the waterslide. The staircase was soaked with water.

I remember us running down the staircase for a while, and then all of a sudden I got this feeling I walking into a freezer. I could remember seeing my breath, but not shivering. I was just aware of how cold it was, but I wasn't too affected by it. A little further, these windows started to appear. The windows were square at the bottom, and arched at the top. Outside, all I could see was black. Nothing else.

Then the floor started to freeze over. Then there were no more railings. As we about reached the bottom, I felt a new kind of feeling. Along with the coldness, I felt a horrible sensation I was being followed by something. I was bringing up the rear of the pack of my friends, so nobody was behind me. The feeling was so terrible that I ran ahead and ran in the middle, so I no longer was in last.

Then we reached the bottom. The landing was cement, and the exit was a normal sized doorway a short distance away. I looked out the windows on the landing, and I could see a purple haze swirling around. I remember seeing it then quickly looking away, because it startled me. Did I just see something move out there? Nah, couldn't be. I kept walking.

At last, we exited the gigantic staircase. When I stepped out, the most frightening scene I have ever experienced in a dream was before my eyes. We were in the midst of a HUUUUUGE room. The room was circular, and black doors lined the room every ten feet or so. The ceiling was so high, you couldn't see it. But you could see the elevator/staircase shaft. It rose though the center of the gigantic room like a three-mile high square pillar. Up high in the room were giant windows with stars visible on the outside. How were there windows 10000+ feet underground? I do not know.

All along the ground, there were couches, chairs, mattresses, and other furniture. But they were all scattered about, like an earthquake hit the area multiple times. Many of them were on their sides, some broken, and some torn apart. A constantly moving purple mist hovered above everything. The room was dark, but light enough to see about a hundred feet in front of me. The rest was pitch black.

I saw shadows darting throughout the room. I felt like I was being possessed, because the cold that drenched me was incredible. I kept seeing hostile faces flash before my eyes. Some doors starting opening by themselves, and I saw creatures emerge from them. But they disappeared too quickly, so I couldn't even see what they were. Everything was looking at me, because they knew I was the only one who truly feared them all.

I heard moans, whispers, and I think I even remember hissing. I couldn't even hear what any of my friends were saying. I was paralyzed with fear.

At this point I woke up.

Keep in mind, I couldn't fall back asleep for two hours. I remember going upstairs to my room, because I fell asleep on the couch in the basement. The house seemed colder than usual. Maybe it was just because it was January.

This was just part ONE of my dream. The continuation of my dream happened two night later, like a part two of a movie. I'll post that later today, because I have to go now. Thanks for reading!

Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 4:53pm (PST)
Two nights after I had that nightmare, the dream continued:

I remember coming back out the stairwell doorway and seeing the same sights. All the random furniture everywhere, the purple mist hovering above the ground, and the feeling like I was being possessed by spirits and demons.

Something was different this time, though. The furniture, which lay all over the gigantic circular room, was the same color as the furniture I had in the basement at my old house. Then things started to make more sense.

So me and my friends walked across the giant room, me in the back. I was freaking out, trying to catch up to them. But as hard as I tried, I just couldn't get myself out of last place. We entered this doorway, and we were in an empty room, with a single doorway at the end of it.

It was the basement of my old house. I had dreams of it all the time. IN my dreams, the doorway at the end always had some creepy things coming out of it. In real life, it still freaked me out at night. My old house was always making weird noises, and this was when I started becoming aware of what the paranormal was.

So we walked along, towards another doorway in the room. Nothing came out of the doorway on the other side of the room, but things were getting worse. My friends were walking too fast, and I was falling behind. They were STILL talking lightheartedly, like they were just strolling down a sidewalk at two in the afternoon.

Pretty soon, the they were gone, and I was left all alone. I couldn't move, and the coldness overcame me. I remember seeing a flash of another hostile face, which woke me up.

This is where the dream finally ended. I've never had anything like it since. It freaked me out, but I'm so eager to continue it. It's weird.

Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 5:46pm (PST)
Here's another past dream I think you guys will find really odd and interesting. I know it happened right after I graduated high school in 2009, because it had someone in it I became friends with at grad night.

The Neighborhood Kidnapping
May ??, 2009

I can't remember where the dream started off, but I know I was with my girlfriend, who happened to be Ashley Tisdale. We were just cuddling or something, when she was kidnapped by none other than my next door neighbor. Now keep in mind, my next door neighbor was quite a nasty lady. She's threatened several people and even chased some people away from living up here. She's wasn't nice in any sense.

Ashley was dragged up a dirt hill by my neighbor, where I just stood having a meltdown. I was rooted to the spot, and couldn't chase after her. But I was affected really strong emotionally.

So I went home and told my family at home, where a bunch of other people were gathered. The crowd comprised of my neighbors who all had the same problem as me, because their loved ones too had too been kidnapped by the evil neighbor. I heard that the prisoners were being kept at her mansion on top of the hill, where they would all be eaten soon. We had to hatch a plan.

I don't remember what happened after this, but I do remember a short while later ending up in a chase scene with my neighbor. We were in buggies in Outback Australia, racing along some dirt roads. I was driving, and my new friend I met at grad night was sitting in the passenger seat. Finally, I ran into her, and overturned her vehicle. She flew out, and I walked up to her.

But it wasn't my neighbor at all! It was actually this one black dude I saw at my friend's birthday party several years ago, disguised as my next door neighbor. He apologized for kidnapping everyone, and I remember feeling great sympathy for him. Why I was forgiving someone who was trying to eat my celebrity girlfriend, I do not know, but I did.

Everyone else forgave him, and we became friends. Everyone was released, and I remember feeling overjoyed. The dream ended perfectly with the sun setting, and me and Ashley Tisdale walking together in the crowd talking about random things.

I woke up, to the sun shining outside, wondering what in the world I just dreamed.

However, though, my next door neighbor has really greatly improved since then. She's become a lot nicer, and no longer complains at anyone that I know of. She's even waved a smiled at me a few times while I was doing yardwork outside. Maybe perhaps the black dude who apologized in this dream was a sign she was going to start becoming more friendly. Who knows?!

Author:   Endless Ages
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 5:55pm (PST)
Dude...that stairway to hell dream was creepy. It was appropriately named, too. As I was reading the story, I could imagine myself going through the same dream. It looks so vivid enough to do so.

For the second dream, the only thing I can say is wow. I find it strange that she became nicer after you dreamt that. Though, when I was reading it, it felt like a Hansel and Gretel sort of situation, especially when you consider that the old lady was like the witch in the story, trying to eat the kids.

From what I've read about your dreams King, they seem to be very vivid and realistic. I'm also starting to think that you may have some sort of premonition thing going about when you consider the events of the second one.

Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 9:48pm (PST)
Thanks for your valuable input, Endless Ages. =)

Premonition, eh? That's interesting. I don't want to say I have those kinds of mental capabilities, but the coincidence is odd.

Author:   Endless Ages
Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 2:31am (PST)
Nothing wrong in saying you do, as I think it's quite interesting to have. Anyway, I expect to read more of your dreams, King. They're interesting and good for a read.

Author:   Divinorse
Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:17am (PST)
Kingx2!

You have outdone yourself mate!

I love the header of your journal, it's excellent!

Very creative, very dream-like, and very well-done!

You are quite the graphics' artist aren't you?

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:22am (PST)
I think of myself as quite a competent graphics artist, yes, but unfortunately, that isn't my work. I took it off the web, edited the colors, and put on the text. I could recreate it, though! =)

Date:   Feb 02, 11 at 7:02pm (PST)
Here's a dream I had recently. It's one of those strange dreams you swear is a real place you've been to before, but you don't know exactly where it is. This is also a dream I don't believe I had for sevreal years before I had it recently.

Childhood Playground
January ??, 2011

The setting of this dream had desert-like foliage, which looked exactly like the area around my town. I remember you had to walk on a short trail to get to the playground, with trees and bushes around you.

The playground was unique, with a tree in the middle. It had a couple picnic benches beneath it. The playground also had monkey bars, swings, a tire swing, and a whole jungle gym. It was quite a cool little place. In my recent dream it also had a trampoline, which I'm pretty sure didn't belong there.

On the trampoline was some opened bags of chips, that expired back in 2004. So it's like this place was abandoned for nearly seven years before I found it again in the dream.

Really strange. Could this be an actual place I last visited in 2004, or is it just a figment of my imagination?

Author:   Divinorse
Date:   Feb 02, 11 at 7:20pm (PST)
quote Kingx2
Really strange. Could this be an actual place I last visited in 2004, or is it just a figment of my imagination?
I often have dreams quite similar to this one.

In these dreams I'm always in a place that I relate to being either a neighborhood of someone I know or a place that I had been to before. I can never really tell if I had ever been to this place before to be honest, but most times I know that the place I was at in my dream actually wasn't the place I had related it to. Such as if I dreamed of walking around my cousins neighborhood, in my dream it was his neighborhood, but after waking up I knew it wasn't actually his neighborhood.

Hard to understand I know. It just goes to show the complexities and tricks that the mind can sometimes play on a person...

Date:   Feb 08, 11 at 5:35am (PST)
This was an interesting dream I had last night. Don't know if it means anything, but everything finally went my way for once. That rarely happens in my dreams. =)

Back Up

February 6, 2011

There was this girl I used to have a huge thing for in high school, but she was ALWAYS taken. She's one of those girls you would feel stupid to try and do anything with, because if a guy were to get her, he really must be something special. When she was single, she acted like she still had the hots for someone but just wouldn't be straightforward about it. She had absolute CLASS, and was easily the most beautiful girl in the school. I talked to her quite a few times and had no problem doing so, but that's about as far as I got.

So in this dream, we knew each other a bit more than real life, and we were on a date. I can't remember exactly how it went, but I do remember dancing in a big room. She was having a good time, but not as good as I wish she could have been having. At the end, I remember kissing her and she was telling me how I shouldn't have done it, because I've done too many bad things to deserve her to like me.

So she starts naming off all these false accusations that I never did. She starts naming off past things I've actually done in real life that embarrassed me, the people I have hurt, and the stupid things I have said. She basically points out every thought about me that I have.

Then the room starts filling up with people. This one kid who I used to go to school with shot down some of those accusations, saying I didn't do any of them at all. Then another girl I know came in and told her "everyone makes mistakes" and then left. Then I start telling her things and showing her random photographs about how the stuff she was saying was not true. Everyone around me was talking to this girl, telling how wrong she's been about everything she's been saying. Everyone was backing me up.

By the end of the dream, I remember her staring at me and just smiling.

Aaaaand then came the morning light.

Any dream interpreters out there have any idea what this could mean?

Author:   Emaster MK
Date:   Feb 08, 11 at 12:02pm (PST)
Interesting Journal Kingx2, I was really astonished by your wicked mind man!

quote Kingx2
This was an interesting dream I had last night. Don't know if it means anything, but everything finally went my way for once. That rarely happens in my dreams. =)

Back Up

February 6, 2011

Any dream interpreters out there have any idea what this could mean?
As I got your dream, I guess you have a big crush on her (obviously) and she is feeling guilty for neglecting you. The faults, mistakes and bad things or accusations might symbolizes the traits that make you imperfect. Nobody is perfect, that is known. She might be pointing out those to tell you that you are imperfect for her, yet she smiled. A symbol of sarcasm over the situation. The people backing you up might be the personification of your desires to get her. And how they cover the truth of yourself to get this girl. But she smiles "No use, you are who you are, you don't have to hide yourself for me"....

Interpretations might differ...

Date:   Feb 08, 11 at 4:36pm (PST)
Thanks for the interpretation!

I don't really have the hots for her anymore like I used to, because she lives like 500 miles away now for one. Cool dream though. =)

Date:   Feb 14, 11 at 4:05pm (PST)
Last night's dream.

Don't Die On Me, Man
February 13th, 2011

Fell asleep watching Ghost Adventures last night, so it had affect on how this dream started.

Me and some friends were walking into the old abandoned hospital at night. We toured the house, and I was getting pretty freaked out. We went up several flights of stairs until we came to this big room. It looked a lot like the living room in my grandma's house, except everything was run down and either broken or torn up. It was really dark, and all the windows were boarded up.

Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, one of my best friends, who I've known since childhood, got shot in the leg by something. He sat there on the ground, freaking out, and everyone ran away except me. I don't know why, but I thought it was a good idea to just put him out of his misery and finish the job. So I pulled out a gun and shot him several more times.

But he didn't die. He went very quiet, but he was still alive. I then realized the horror that I just committed, and lifted him up. I put him on one of the torn couches and sat there beside him, constantly telling him not to die on me, and that we was going to be alright. It seemed like I was there all night.

Some time later in the dream, he was all better and started walking again.

---

Kind of disturbed me, because it felt so real.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.