Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion VI: Time to make a comeback ala Spice Girls, except not as shitty. - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/53273/t1754414-general-discussion-vi-time-to-make-comeback-ala-spice-girls-except-not-as-shitty/9.htm

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 12:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion VI: Time to make a comeback ala Spice Girls, except not as shitty.
-------------------------------------------
Ah crossplay is in action from now then? Sweet.

I just now preordered RE6. 22 more days!

Author:   Ville_Valo
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 8:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion VI: Time to make a comeback ala Spice Girls, except not as shitty.
All Stars sounds like some fun. It'll be nice having Sony characters. I don't play much Nintendo, and I was always pretty lost when it came to Samus and Fox and all those other characters.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 5:03am (PST)
quote Agent Mo
Ah crossplay is in action from now then? Sweet.

I just now preordered RE6. 22 more days!
I dunno, this would be a perfect game to start the crossplay with though.

Man I don't think I'm gonna get 6, my interest died off.

Ville_Valo Smash Bros. was fun as hell, all three of them. Samus was fun to play with, loved shooting missles at people. Fox was a beast.

Author:   bruin
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 11:08am (PST)
Hey guys. I hate to plug my shit in here, but my roommate and I have been recording some music and I need some opinions. We are just doing covers at the moment, but we have some original stuff on the way.

Let me know what you think.

Song Numero Uno <------

Song Numero Dos <------

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 10:53pm (PST)
Kinetic: You guys sound good, I just don't like the songs. I'm into pop.

Author:   Ville_Valo
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 8:39pm (PST)
quote Wakaman
Ville_Valo Smash Bros. was fun as hell, all three of them. Samus was fun to play with, loved shooting missles at people. Fox was a beast.[/size][/div]
Oh I fully agree, I just have no idea who they are.

Author:   Mudkip94
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 10:58am (PST)
Well today I will cancel my vita pre-order. The reason why I'm canceling my pre-order is mainly that I don't need vita right now. I don't mind waiting a year or two to pick one up. Also I think after the holiday season a price drop will be coming.

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 9:21pm (PST)
Hey Agent Mo congratulations on becoming the mod of this forum And NICE, I'm thinking of pre-ordering RE6 too, not from the PSn though, I want the disc and the sexy cover lol

Author:   Rabla
Date:   Oct 19, 12 at 7:03pm (PST)
I played All-Stars at EB Expo a few weeks ago and, well, wasn't entirely impressed...

Hang on, I'll grab that paragraph I wrote up in my Impressions thingy.

Sony Smash Bros is rather clunky and messy and never fully explains just what the hell you’re doing and how to do it. I played as Sly Cooper and won though, so that was cool. But yeah, honestly don’t recommend it. If you’re a Smash Bros fan… wait for the next Smash Bros.

Date:   Jan 04, 13 at 9:34pm (PST)
Vicarious, Celes Leonhart, Wakaman, Mudkip94, Agent Mo, lovelyfisher, haalyle.....

I miss all of you.

Get your asses back here!

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Jan 04, 13 at 9:49pm (PST)
Fine, I see how it is.

Date:   Jan 04, 13 at 10:05pm (PST)
I'm sorry! I didn't need to notify you! You still post here!

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Jan 05, 13 at 2:50am (PST)
I dun even have the Vita anymore.

Sold it and bought myself a tv. Maybe I should have waited and gotten the WiiU.

Also this place still gets people posting?

Howdy.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Jan 05, 13 at 3:17am (PST)
Hi, I'm Dragoon. I'm somewhat of a NeoCelebrity. and yes, you can kiss my feet.

Also, hi *waves*

Date:   Jan 05, 13 at 9:54am (PST)
quote Dragoon
Hi, I'm Dragoon. I'm somewhat of a NeoCelebrity. and yes, you can kiss my feet.

Also, hi *waves*
*waves*

*kisses feet*

quote Wakaman
I dun even have the Vita anymore.

Sold it and bought myself a tv. Maybe I should have waited and gotten the WiiU.

Also this place still gets people posting?

Howdy.
You don't?? Out of curiosity, what kind of TV did you get? Lol.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.