Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion VI: Time to make a comeback ala Spice Girls, except not as shitty. - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/53273/t1754414-general-discussion-vi-time-to-make-comeback-ala-spice-girls-except-not-as-shitty/8.htm

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 6:14am (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion VI: Time to make a comeback ala Spice Girls, except not as shitty.
-------------------------------------------
quote Wakaman
Oh and I got to see my beloved Arsenal win against Liverpool so this was a great birthday tbh.
I was singing the trololol song at my dad pretty much the whole time after the first goal XD

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 12:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion VI: Time to make a comeback ala Spice Girls, except not as shitty.
quote Agent Mo
quote Wakaman
Oh and I got to see my beloved Arsenal win against Liverpool so this was a great birthday tbh.
I was singing the trololol song at my dad pretty much the whole time after the first goal XD
lmao the second goal was funny as hell man.

Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 2:47pm (PST)
Oh snap just got a score of 16 million without using any bonuses or totems on Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz! F;LAJS;DLFJSA;DLF

Author:   Ville_Valo
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 8:01pm (PST)
Someone said my name.

Author:   Mudkip94
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 8:43pm (PST)
So how is life for everyone?

Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 12:34am (PST)
Life is pretty great for me at the moment. I'll e going off to College next year and stuff, looking forward to that.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 9:31am (PST)
I finally got my netbook; now I just need to buy some new RAM so it'll run better.
Also, just realized the Mayans were right. 2012 shall be the end. Thanks alot Snooki.

Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 10:43am (PST)
quote Boreas
I finally got my netbook; now I just need to buy some new RAM so it'll run better.
Also, just realized the Mayans were right. 2012 shall be the end. Thanks alot Snooki.
The whole cast of Jersey Shore tbh. Though if the Mayans were right the world should've ended last year.

lmao translators of Mayan calender, you so cray.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
Wakaman - I was referring to the baby creature the orange creature gave birth too. Then again, maybe it is from the entire cast ;D

Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 1:43pm (PST)
quote Boreas
Wakaman - I was referring to the baby creature the orange creature gave birth too. Then again, maybe it is from the entire cast ;D
I hear she gets around.

I bet they all sold what little soul they had left to create that demon. I'd be surprised if it wasn't the Anti-Christ tbh.

Author:   Ville_Valo
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 8:58pm (PST)
Life's dodgy. I had my dream car and I wrecked it. So I bought an older one, and now I'm going to buy another, and soon I'll have two. But it's all very expensive. :\

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 9:20am (PST)
So how wa everyone's weekend? It seems we got a new car aswell, because the old one was beyond repair.

Also who is getting Playstation All Stars? Seems like an incredibly addictive game, ofcourse it's a Smash rip but damn if it doesn't look like major fun.

Author:   Mudkip94
Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 10:36am (PST)
I should be getting it at xmas. I'm excited to play it. Just not sure if I want to pay the $60 price tag.

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 10:54am (PST)
I'll be looking for a demo. Not sure if i'm going to get it at all, but if i do it will definitely be when it's cheaper.

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 12:16pm (PST)
I'm gonna preorder sometime this week, when I go preorder FIFA13. Seeing as you get both versions of the game for the $60 I really don't see why I would wait. Ofcourse I have the money for it atm, so yeah.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.