Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd to get a U.S. release,finally,on the PSVITA!? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/53273/t1708741-monster-hunter-portable-3rd-to-get-release-finally-on-psvita/

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 9:13pm (PST)
Subject:   Monster Hunter Portable 3rd to get a U.S. release,finally,on the PSVITA!?
-------------------------------------------
quote Gamezone
Monster Hunter Portable 3 for the PSVita is listed for U.S. release along with already announced titles for Japan, but unannounced for U.S. localization,Final Fantasy X and Lord of Apocalypse.
Found by a user on NeoGaf, the retail pamphlet is supposedly a part of a retail brochure Sony is giving retailers to detail the PlayStation Vita and obviously upcoming games for the U.S.
Source

Man this better not be an loljoke because I've waited long enough for a U.S. release.Shitstorm will happen on my part if it isn't true.

Pacman EDIT:a tweet
Discuss

Author:   Defiance
Date:   Jan 11, 12 at 2:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd to get a U.S. release,finally,on the PSVITA!?
Only ever played one Monster Hunter game and it was decent enough. Safely say I'm excited for this.

Author:   Aurora
Date:   Jan 11, 12 at 6:17am (PST)
Subject:   re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd to get a U.S. release,finally,on the PSVITA!?
I'm still unconvinced but I really hope it's true! The Vita needs Monster Hunter.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Jan 11, 12 at 6:23am (PST)
Sounds like something I would love to play so let's hope so.

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Jan 11, 12 at 8:25am (PST)
I hardly know anything about Monster Hunter other than it's a major hit in Japan......is it an RPG?

Author:   lovelyfisher
Date:   Jan 11, 12 at 1:56pm (PST)
quote Aurora
I'm still unconvinced but I really hope it's true! The Vita needs Monster Hunter.
I think it's true, it might be a good chance for that series to get more fans in north america.

Date:   Jan 11, 12 at 5:53pm (PST)
quote Aurora
Monster Hunter is the new golden boy,this series sells faster than it comes

I hope it's true man,I need Monster Hunter in my life.I'm guessing we'll find out over the next few days whether it is true or not.

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 4:32am (PST)
I really hope this is true. I've been a die hard MH fan since I first played it on my PSP. If I didn't want a Vita(which I do want) and heard MHP3 was going to be released for the Vita that would've made me change my mind in a heartbeat.

Author:   doomed_soul89
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 4:46am (PST)
It looks legit, if someone did fake it they spent alot of time and effort on it.

Author:   lovelyfisher
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 5:40am (PST)
See, I told everyone it would be released

Author:   firestorm79
Date:   Jan 20, 12 at 1:17pm (PST)
quote Wakaman
quote Aurora

I hope it's true man,I need Monster Hunter in my life.I'm guessing we'll find out over the next few days whether it is true or not.
That's the only reason I'd actually feel compelled to buy VITA.

But does US release also mean UK release?

Author:   Aurora
Date:   Jan 20, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
quote firestorm79
quote Wakaman
quote Aurora

That's the only reason I'd actually feel compelled to buy VITA.

But does US release also mean UK release?
Not automatically, but if one happens, the other usually does. I think the U.K. get games when they release in Europe, though.

Edit: Hi Wakaman. Same time.

Date:   Jan 20, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
Well the pamphlet was one for USA retailers,so if we get it then why wouldn't everyone else?
firestorm79

Pacman EDIT: well played Aurora

Author:   Defiance
Date:   Jan 20, 12 at 7:02pm (PST)
In all honesty though, a Monster Hunter game on the Vita was kind of given anyways. I mean, they were some of the most successful games on the PSP, why wouldn't they put it on the Vita?

But still cool.

Author:   gogengantes
Date:   Jan 22, 12 at 4:54pm (PST)
quote Defiance
I mean, they were some of the most successful games on the PSP, why wouldn't they put it on the Vita?
MH was really popular in Japan but outside of Japan Sales aren't that good, that's why they didn't release MHP3rd on the psp in the west.

I was sceptical at first that they might also not bring it outside of Japan for the Vita but now I'm getting my hopes up. This will be the main reason why I'm going to buy a vita so does anyone know if there is a western release date for it? Maybe by the time it gets out Vita prices will allready have dropped .

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.