Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Ready to FIGHT! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52741/t1746267-ready-to-fight/

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 4:56pm (PST)
Subject:   Ready to FIGHT!
-------------------------------------------

So are you ready for some more heart pulsing Tales action? What are you most excited about when it comes to the battle style of this certain game? Need any battle info? Just let me know!
^-^

Author:   Fauve
Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 6:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Ready to FIGHT!
Milla doing stuff up in the air and then landing!

I already have the Tales of Friends keychain for her. Pretty sure Milla's going to be my new Judith and Tear combined.

Besides that, link artes. Although I've heard that there is next to nothing for link artes besides Milla and Jude ones. Who knows though, maybe we'll get an expanded version, which I am REALLY hoping for. I'll be fine if we don't get it though. I'm just happy that we're getting it.

Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 10:46pm (PST)
Oh yeah The Masterman I'm sure they are probably working on a newer version as we speak.

At least I hope so haha.

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 9:47am (PST)
Actually, The Pusuit In a recent interview, Hideo Baba said that they are releasing the game as is, and no matter what some people say, Namco Bandai games and the Tales Team consider it a complete title.

So pretty much, they're not changing anything.

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
Well isn't that a shame

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:48pm (PST)
Naw, I've come to terms with it. Besides, there's plenty of DLC costumes to keep me happy. (One of the complaints was lack of in game costumes)

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 7:37pm (PST)
Yeah costumes don't really matter to me. I would rather have more link attacks and such added. But oh well I'm sure it will still rock.

Author:   Angelus
Date:   Mar 12, 13 at 8:42am (PST)
hopeing they release it with artbook, soundtrack and creator interview disk like graces f had. fingers crossed.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Mar 16, 13 at 8:16pm (PST)
quote Angelus
hopeing they release it with artbook, soundtrack and creator interview disk like graces f had. fingers crossed.
Was that a European bonus? I sure don't remember it for North America, but I didn't pre-order.

Anyways, I actually haven't been following this game much...I understand the base of the story, but that's it. I'm excited to battle again though.

Author:   Angelus
Date:   Mar 17, 13 at 2:45am (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
quote Angelus
Was that a European bonus? I sure don't remember it for North America, but I didn't pre-order.

Anyways, I actually haven't been following this game much...I understand the base of the story, but that's it. I'm excited to battle again though.
It was standard packaging for europe and australia. No pre order needed.

Tales of graces is actually my first tales game. I instantly became a fan when I booted it up. Xillia looks more steam punk like final fantasy so I will be buying it on day 1.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.