Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Favorite Future Character? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52741/t1745123-favorite-future-character/

Author:   Fauve
Date:   Jul 11, 12 at 12:55pm (PST)
Subject:   Favorite Future Character?
-------------------------------------------
From the main characters (Tipo included) , which one looks like they will become your favorite?

I'm thinking either Milla or Alvin. I'm leaning towards Millia though. She's the master of the four spirits, uses a sword, and appears to be pretty bad-ass from what I've seen of her. Her play style also looks pretty fun.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Jul 11, 12 at 10:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Favorite Future Character?
The Masterman Wanna post some good pictures up for me?

Author:   Fauve
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
The Pursuit You're not the moderator for Tales of Graces anymore? Noooo! I got demoted to from the wiki moderator position too for whatever reason. Probably because I wasn't making enough edits. Anyway, sure thing! If someone wants to tell me how to make the images smaller, that'd be great. Or Pursuit, since you're a mod, if you want to do it, I wouldn't complain.

Jude Mathis

Milla Maxwell

Alvin

Leia Rolando

Rowen J. Ilbert

Elise Lutas (with Tipo)

Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 11:56pm (PST)
Jude looks really tight and I love his fighting style so I am going to have to go with him as my favorite.

Aslo The Masterman since I am the section mod I still am technically the mod of that forum.

Author:   Wolverine527
Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 9:10am (PST)
My favorites will probably be Millia or Alvin. Millia's fighting style seems similar to that of a Magic Knight the way her spells work and Alvin's style seems pretty cool too. I'll still probably use Jude,but I've never been too crazy about characters who fight with their fists,I usually prefer swordsmen or mages...

Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 11:11am (PST)
Something about fist fighting characters always has intrigued me for some reason. I don't know why though, just seems so damn awesome to me.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.