Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hearthfire 2nd and 3rd houses - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1837480-hearthfire-2nd-3rd-houses/

Author:   DestiniesFool
Date:   Mar 04, 13 at 2:15am (PST)
Subject:   Hearthfire 2nd and 3rd houses
-------------------------------------------
So I've finished the Falkreath house and moved the family in. Is there a trigger to buy the other pieces of land? Because I've been to Markarth and Dawnguard and there's no option in conversation with the jarls or their stewards to buy land? Any help much appreciated.

Author:   Coi Cki
Date:   Mar 04, 13 at 4:45am (PST)
Subject:   re: Hearthfire 2nd and 3rd houses
For Dawnstar, you'll need to solve the town's sleeping problems, and kill a giant before you can talk to the Jarl about buying the property.

Author:   VanDerLars
Date:   Mar 04, 13 at 5:28am (PST)
Also, the other house is obtained from the Jarl of Morthal, not Markarth. I think you have to finish the house fire quest before you can get the deed though.

Author:   DestiniesFool
Date:   Mar 05, 13 at 5:49am (PST)
Thanks for the help. Got the dawnstar house, time to visit Ikea!

Author:   Paradin Chikyu
Date:   Oct 17, 13 at 5:10pm (PST)
I uh, know this thread is old, but i thought i would help out a bit XP there is an alternative (and less glitchy) way to get the dawnstar homestead if you have the 360 version. if you sided with the imperials in the war and have taken over dawnstar, you need simply talk to the jarl about buying a plot of land. still gotta pay the 5k gold, but its MUCH more convenient if you find vaermina's quest to be too glitchy ^.^ hope this helps!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.