Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Skyrim Diaries - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1818021-skyrim-diaries/

Author:   malyn varen
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 11:02am (PST)
Subject:   Skyrim Diaries
-------------------------------------------
Hi there everybody,
This is going to be collective diary (hopefully) and you are welcome to share some unusual event, scene you witnessed or experience you had in Skyrim.
I am not sure if I explained it right, but here is mine:

Somewhere around Riften a bear attacked my Dovahkiin, and naturally Dovahkiin survived. Then out of nowhere came treacherous flying spit of Frostbite Spider. While I was looking for that bastard, it dawned upon me to test my conjuration skills on dead animals. So, reanimated Spider is cool, it is actually worth the effort of getting the highest perk in Conjuration! I went back to where dead bear was... I nearly died laughing, because there was the dead bear on the path and three Stormcloak Soldiers were feeling for his pulse !!!

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Jan 15, 13 at 2:21pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Skyrim Diaries
I was heading down a lonely stretch of treacherous icy cobblestone and was just thinking about how good some Black Briar Mead would be when I heard a most terrifying roar. My scales stood up on end and I sensed from the words that were engraved into my eyeballs that it was a Snow Bear and that all its vitals were good, so at least both of us hadn't died approximately 47 times of pneumonia. I decided to run thinking that it would warm me up, result in me not dying for the 48th time and I would stretch my legs after standing still for 12 hours waiting for day time. On the horizon and my ye olde HUD I saw that Winterhold was in the distance. Surely a town of its stature and magnificence could withstand a massive agile, death dealing bear. I continue to sprint until I reach the town and then realise the stature and magnificence was that big fancy pants building quite a ways out connected by a bridge just wide enough to fit a massive, agile death dealing bear. Distressed, I decide to offer the guards some good training on how to die honourably. The training was a failure. Not because they didn't die but because they fell dead into some, ahem, compromising positions. And their armour disappeared somehow. Its a funny world we live in. I also noticed in the chaos that a shopkeeper had died, sensing gold I search her non-existent pockets and result in finding the clothes she's wearing and some grilled leeks. Among other things.

And that was the story on how a poor Argonian sailor developed a hankering for grilled leeks.

Date:   Jan 16, 13 at 9:39am (PST)
It is incredible how things go not the way you want as you try to build a character. For example, my Nord warrior that is girl and kicks Giant's ass just took a very rare skillbook out of a chest in Stonehill Bluff. Since she is level 24 melee-oriented and has 100 magika, what is the use of Expert lv Invisibility spell? Well I put everything that was supposed to boost magika on her like hoods and stuff and she just collapsed trying to cast it.
Then there was another character that aspired to bend the will of others and command natural elements, and each road he hit was littered with powerful battleaxes and stuff he wasnt even able to lift off the ground!
I still cherish secret hope that the game somehow keeps track of what is going on, for example Faralda puts in a good word with a merchant to restock on Circlets of Remarkable Zapping, or Vilkas gets to convincing Kodlak to materialise ebony sword that is painted over a weapon plaque in Jorrvaskr...

Author:   Axor12
Date:   Jan 16, 13 at 10:06am (PST)
So I recently created a Khajiit Assassin, my first character on Skyrim, and when I reached Embershard Mine, right near Riverwood. I was having fun watching bandits search for their dead companions, when one of my arrows hits a bandit on the bridge. It almost kills him, as is normal, but what happened next is what really gets me. He started running forward to attack me, and the second arrow took him off the bridge, and landed him in the forge fire below, still manned by a bandit. And she keeps working! A dead body just fell out of the sky, and landed right in front of her, and she doesn't notice! Wow... Bandits...

Date:   Jan 16, 13 at 1:27pm (PST)
I was travelling around Riften, attacked by Sabre Cat, then there was Ria from the Companions in a bad state after taking some dmg from the aforementioned predator. Then she recovered and went away. Then there is Farkas standing nearby doing nothing. I have never met Companions other than in Whiterun or fighting that giant behind city walls.

Date:   Jan 17, 13 at 2:15pm (PST)
When I reanimated Ice wolf and it stood still beside my follower, I realised for the first time how big it was!!!

Date:   Sep 04, 13 at 9:06am (PST)
Once in a while I laugh when I should cry!
Recently, my character was about to dispatch some bandit activity in a remote fort, so she rode up to an Orc bandit and proceeded to dismount.. only to be slain by same Orc, who even came up with a witty orcish remark "Time to end this little game!"

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.