Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: HEARTHFIRE MADE BETTER WITHOUT PATCH - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1792705-hearthfire-made-better-without-patch/

Author:   chosenmoney
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 5:53am (PST)
Subject:   HEARTHFIRE MADE BETTER WITHOUT PATCH
-------------------------------------------
I got hearthfire for xbox on release date i played it but soon deleted it from my xbox for being too buggy, i have now just redownloaded 15/11/12 and now plays good if nothing more than perfect this happens with having the latest xbox dashboard update (oct 2012 ) , also by doing a systerm cache clear of the harddrive.
1 Latest xbox dashboard update (oct 2012 )
2 Clear systerm catch
3 Delete skyrim title update (plus hearthfire if downloaded0
4 Redownload hearthfire and start the game from xbox live to get title update again
Now the beef of this is when the game is loaded at the title screen , press start and the normal loading add-ons will appear, but now go to the add-ons part of the title screen it will come up saying brief loading add-ons if now dawnguard and hearthfire both appear instant togetther your game with hearthfire will be better , if dawnguard appears instant but no hearthfire (1-2 seconds before it appears ) well your going to have bugs.

do note i have build a house and all its areas (no furniture or children yet ) by racing it on meaning by standing at the work tables and just going for it , i have had no freeze or lagging besides the normal which is skyrim if in a way seem better , after playing or trying it the first time .

Author:   Tmac24utm
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 12:19pm (PST)
Subject:   HEARTHFIRE MADE BETTER WITHOUT PATCH
So is it just me that has never had any problems with either dlc?

Author:   chosenmoney
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 5:54am (PST)
Subject:   re: HEARTHFIRE MADE BETTER WITHOUT PATCH
I have had no problems with dawnguard just hearthfire upon release it had lagging , would freeze up , plus other bugs like falling through the floor in the falkreach manor , stewart not buying furniture, falkreachshop not selling glass , horns or hay let alone appearing straight up in the title add-ons area , these were before i got the lastest xbox 360 console update now after skyrim itself even works better.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.