Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Problem entering the East Empire warehouse... - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1792666-problem-entering-east-empire-warehouse/

Author:   annak366
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 2:43am (PST)
Subject:   Problem entering the East Empire warehouse...
-------------------------------------------
I don't know how to get in to the East Empire warehouse without killing the gards... As this is my "hometown" i don't want to get any bounty on me... The gards just never seem to leave the freakin' door! ( i've tryed at day and at night and i've waited several days )

The reason for me wanting to go there is that i missed to get one item, a map, when i did the Thieves Guild quest "Scoundrel's Folly"

Any tips or tricks on this one ??

Author:   symphonic jedi
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 9:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Problem entering the East Empire warehouse...
If you've already completed "Scoundrels Folly", then assuming you left Brinewater Grotto (this is where you confront Gulum-Ei) by the Horker filled cavern, I believe you should be able to re-enter the East Empire company warehouse by this route. Once in the warehouse it's just a matter of sneaking to the office to get the map.

Author:   N1ghtmare
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 12:27pm (PST)
Subject:   Problem entering the East Empire warehouse...
Its easy to get in anyway, get behind the guard, sneak, lockpick the door, then sneak through to the map location. I use the place as a good source of income by fencing all the expensive stuff at the Thieves Guild.

Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 10:10am (PST)
quote symphonic jedi
If you've already completed "Scoundrels Folly", then assuming you left Brinewater Grotto (this is where you confront Gulum-Ei) by the Horker filled cavern, I believe you should be able to re-enter the East Empire company warehouse by this route. Once in the warehouse it's just a matter of sneaking to the office to get the map.
I've tryed that way but the the cave entrence was not available any more...

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 10:38am (PST)
Take N1ghtmare's advice, I do the same thing occasionally.

Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 10:43am (PST)
quote N1ghtmare
Its easy to get in anyway, get behind the guard, sneak, lockpick the door, then sneak through to the map location. I use the place as a good source of income by fencing all the expensive stuff at the Thieves Guild.
The gard stands just by the door and when i try sneakmode i'm spoted right away... As i save the game b4 entering i've tryed just about everything.... (I thought i was pretty smart when i came up with the idea and used "slowtime", hahaha no no... Didn't work.)

If you're used to enter there, do you sneak once inside the warehouse or do you kill the gards inside over and over again, or is the gards you kill/have killed not replaced ?

Author:   N1ghtmare
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 12:37pm (PST)
quote annak366
quote N1ghtmare
The gard stands just by the door and when i try sneakmode i'm spoted right away... As i save the game b4 entering i've tryed just about everything.... (I thought i was pretty smart when i came up with the idea and used "slowtime", hahaha no no... Didn't work.)

If you're used to enter there, do you sneak once inside the warehouse or do you kill the gards inside over and over again, or is the gards you kill/have killed not replaced ?
Well once inside its counted as tresspassing, bring a few invisibility potions if you arent good with sneak, and wear light armour or clothes as the noise is reduced and makes it easier to sneak. With the guard at the door, if you are good with sneak, just assassinate him, if not then best thing to do is talk to him whilst he is facing away from the door, when hes finished talking, go around him, most of the time he should still be facing away and you can sneak then lockpick your way in easy as pie.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.