Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim's latest DLC trailer introduces the first Dragonborn - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1787649-elder-scrolls-skryims-latest-dlc-trailer-introduces-first-dragonborn/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 9:39am (PST)
Subject:   The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim's latest DLC trailer introduces the first Dragonborn
-------------------------------------------
[[news:21316]]

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 9:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim's latest DLC trailer introduces the first Dragonborn
At least now the GOTY edition will be worth buying. Frankly the inclusion of goblins is enough for me. Really missed them wee buggers.

Author:   Miragedres
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 10:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim's latest DLC trailer introduces the first Dragonborn
And my purchase of an Xbox360 over a PS3 all those years ago keeps paying dividends....

Author:   Sasuke45
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 10:09am (PST)
Looks like I'm sitting on the bench for this one as well.
Kinda hope Sony gets everything working soon, even though I doubt it.

Author:   Fatherbrain30
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 10:27am (PST)
LOLOLOL PS3!!!!

Author:   BlackScythe
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 10:52am (PST)
I'm growing very weary of Bethesda turning it's back on PC.

Author:   Resilience
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 11:07am (PST)
Subject:   The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim's latest DLC trailer introduces the first Dragonborn
I'm thinking dragon riding will be shout-based. Something that translates to "Calm-Serve-Obey" or the like. Something that has the dragons not want to kill you.

I also hope we learn why there hasn't been more than one dragonborn at once (with this obvious exception). And, if dragonborns have the soul of a dragon, they wouldn't die. You could always bring them back, couldn't you?

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 12:21pm (PST)
Lore inconsistency! If the Dragonborn is destined to destroy Alduin then how can there be more than one? Nice try Bethesda.

Anyway, I hope there is more Thalmor in the game.

Author:   Resilience
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 12:25pm (PST)
Dude, that dragonborn isn't destined to destroy Alduin. The grey beards actually don't even want you to destroy him.

Author:   Fatherbrain30
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 12:25pm (PST)
quote JacqueseVonRIP
Lore inconsistency! If the Dragonborn is destined to destroy Alduin then how can there be more than one? Nice try Bethesda.

Anyway, I hope there is more Thalmor in the game.
The Greybeards outright tell you there have been others in the past, and there might be others now, but they''ll never know.

Plus this guy is dragonborn form the old eras.

Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 12:34pm (PST)
Oh... I guess these things happen when you spend more time playing with the camera than listening to all the details

Author:   SPAZwazza
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
Those aren't goblins, they're Rieklings. Which are...basically like little blue snow goblins with facial hair.

Author:   samwise995
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 12:58pm (PST)
quote Fatherbrain30
LOLOLOL PS3!!!!
Well that's rude. But, if we're going to be rude, the PS3 has much better exclusives, and more of said better exclusives.
It sure is a shame that they haven't released any DLC for the PS3. But it's probably for the best, because I don't need another reason to waste money.

Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 1:06pm (PST)
I don't think my PS3 could handle the extra stuff on my current main save. I'm at about 9.5MB, I haven't even complete the main quest, and yet the game is starting to get glitchy as heck! Invisible walls appearing in the middle of nowhere, and enemies and scenery losing their textures!

Author:   onecool
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 1:45pm (PST)
Bethesda screws us again.How is it they can get the game to play right but the DLC's dont work?I have 2 games one a 15mb and one 13mb both work fine no major glitches at all.

Ohwell

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.