Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Where to Live - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1771742-to-live/

Author:   Archer of Morrowind
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:30pm (PST)
Subject:   Where to Live
-------------------------------------------
hey i asked you where you live in morrowind now i want to ask you where you would live in skyrim

Author:   Resilience
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Where to Live
Who wants to live, nowadays? It's all about hanging yourself in Falkreath.

Author:   SimDalmatian
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:53am (PST)
No, Resilience, you hang yourself at Gallows Rock!

But seriously, I live in either the College of Winterhold or Jorrvaskr. With much more people and much more going on, it makes things infinitely more interesting! But as for player homes, my favourite is probably Hjerim or Proudspire Manor, in Windhelm and Solitude respectively.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 10:24am (PST)
i Would live in either Riverwood or Riften i love Riverwood it's just calm and slow a real woodland town:)

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
I've found this shack by a river with some bloody skeletons and stuff, I now live there and I've covered up the bloodstains with some clothes and stuff. Its a beautiful place and there's this giant that wanders around near there and he doesn't attack you so I've called Gunthur and I always give him some cheese everyday which he usually stands on I love living there though and its got a cooking pot which is pretty cool.

Author:   Donvo
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:54am (PST)
ive been trying to find a good house right now i have breezehome in whiterun. where is the house with an arcane enhanter?

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:56pm (PST)
the house in Riften has a enchanter the house in Solitude has one

Author:   CatouttaHell
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:57pm (PST)
Castle Volkihar.

Author:   SimDalmatian
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:08am (PST)
quote Donvo
ive been trying to find a good house right now i have breezehome in whiterun. where is the house with an arcane enhanter?
All houses but Breezehome have arcane enchanters.
BTW does anyone else find it odd that Breezehome isn't even in the Wind Districf?

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 9:40am (PST)
Windhelm is my favourite but I do like the one in Markath.

Author:   Anubis
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:54pm (PST)
I stuck with the Whiterun house for a while but I want to try Hearthfire, even though I know it sucks xD

Author:   mrJ
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 11:21am (PST)
I live in Breezehome for now but I love the area around Riverwood. I remember drooling over the landscape the first time I played. I just left Helgen and was amazed by the flowers, butterflies, water and basically everything in front of me.

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 11:24am (PST)
quote mrJ
I live in Breezehome for now but I love the area around Riverwood. I remember drooling over the landscape the first time I played. I just left Helgen and was amazed by the flowers, butterflies, water and basically everything in front of me.
Well if you haven't been to the forests around Riften then you're in for a treat its so beautiful there.

Author:   mrJ
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 11:37am (PST)
quote TheBeardedMan
Well if you haven't been to the forests around Riften then you're in for a treat its so beautiful there.
Oh yes, I've seen the forests there, quite the sight! But the area near Riverwood for me, it's like your first car, or your first girlfriend, no matter how many miles it had you still remember it, always has that special something.

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 11:42am (PST)
quote mrJ
quote TheBeardedMan
Oh yes, I've seen the forests there, quite the sight! But the area near Riverwood for me, it's like your first car, or your first girlfriend, no matter how many miles it had you still remember it, always has that special something.
Yea I know what you mean although my 'first thing' in the game isn't there its at the dense forests between the tundra and the volcanic planes. It just makes me so reminiscent of Oblivion and I love the giant camp in there its just beautiful beyond words

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.