Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Patch 1.06 for Skyrim. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1771521-patch-1-06-for-skyrim/

Author:   Pixiechix13
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 10:33am (PST)
Subject:   Patch 1.06 for Skyrim.
-------------------------------------------
I know this isn't the first thread that's probably brought this up, but I need some assistance. I know this patch was supposed to fix the water-glitch that was stopping me from completing almost 75% of my quests, but the problem is it won't install. It'll stop loading at either 16% or 27%, and won't continue. My mother, who believes she's a genius at solving problems with the Ps3, is currently deleting all of our save data, under the impression it will open up space and make the patch install faster. Will this actually work, or is my mother's work, and mine, in vain? We've already deleted the game data (Not the save files) to reset the system, to see if that'd work, but we had the same results.

Author:   halo3rox
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 4:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Patch 1.06 for Skyrim.
-------------------------------------------
quote Pixiechix13
I know this isn't the first thread that's probably brought this up, but I need some assistance. I know this patch was supposed to fix the water-glitch that was stopping me from completing almost 75% of my quests, but the problem is it won't install. It'll stop loading at either 16% or 27%, and won't continue. My mother, who believes she's a genius at solving problems with the Ps3, is currently deleting all of our save data, under the impression it will open up space and make the patch install faster. Will this actually work, or is my mother's work, and mine, in vain? We've already deleted the game data (Not the save files) to reset the system, to see if that'd work, but we had the same results.
Its most likely an internet issue as I cant find a reason besides you hdd is full (Which it isnt because you made room for the data yet you had the same results.).Really the only way to test it is to connect to a different network and try to download the patch then.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.