Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Adjusting left-right turning running Skyrim with Xpadder and Philips Recoil USB Controller - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1769868-adjusting-left-right-turning-running-skyrim-with-xpadder-philips-recoil-usb-controller/

Author:   John110
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 7:43pm (PST)
Subject:   Adjusting left-right turning running Skyrim with Xpadder and Philips Recoil USB Controller
-------------------------------------------
Hi,
I am trying to run Skyrim on my PC utilizing the Philips Recoil USB controller and xpadder as my keying system, but I've hit a snag where my left and right turning is not as responsive as I'd like.
I'm using my right analog stick as my substitute for the mouse and have it keyed as such, could someone assist me in improving its reaction/responsiveness/reaction time?
Thank you kindly.

Author:   Resilience
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 7:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Adjusting left-right turning running Skyrim with Xpadder and Philips Recoil USB Controller
When you say turning time, do you mean like rotating the view on screen?

That may not be the hardware at all, but the settings of Skyrim. Find the sensitivity setting and adjust accordingly.

Author:   John110
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 8:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Adjusting left-right turning running Skyrim with Xpadder and Philips Recoil USB Controller
Thank you so much for the assistance.
Alas, I have one more question:
Is there a way to prevent Skyrim from "locking" my mouse within the game window. I play in windowed mode because I frequently chat with people, including my girlfriend, over Skype and etc. as I play games...so...

Author:   Orgazmo
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 11:23pm (PST)
Generally, I just press the Windows key. It pops your taskbar over any other window and you can go to your messaging programs from there.

Author:   Resilience
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:12am (PST)
You can have programs out and about, but it's recommended to play it full screen. When you want to switch to another program that's running, pause the game, press and hold ALT, then use tab to choose between programs.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.