Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hearthfire.. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1769547-hearthfire/

Author:   Hooraa
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 4:09am (PST)
Subject:   Hearthfire..
-------------------------------------------
Does you game freeze if you are too heavy in one the Hearthfire homes, or if you ask the Bard to play and do not stop him/her ? Mine does, how ever, if you lighten your load quickly after entering or not be overweight, it solves the problem, that is if you have the problem..
cheers..

Author:   ironmunky
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Hearthfire..
Mine freezes every time I open certain chest, they really don't even have much in them. Plus sometimes it freezes when I leave the house or enter it. Goes without saying I just said 'F it' and stopped using it. Back to breezehome for me. Kinda pisses me off wasting my money (real money) to be bored collecting crap to build a house then not being able to use it.

But I never really had high hopes for Hearthfire to be anything more than the next 'horse armor'.

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 12:04am (PST)
quote ironmunky
the next 'horse armor'.
Yep.

Author:   worldalpha
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 12:00pm (PST)
I was thinking of getting this but based on these comments. I don't think so now.

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:01am (PST)
worldalpha

It all depends what you like. Some players do enjoy it and make use of its benifits, i dont want to completely put everyone off.

But personally it stopped me playing the game. I havnt touched skyrim since i got bored "building" the first house and a few of the quests screwed up and wont let me purchase one of the other houses.

I would not buy it again. I think im done with Elder scrolls DLC unless they include missions, weapons and storylines. Loads of it is really half arsed.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.