Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Weirdest random event in skyrim? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1768170-weirdest-random-event-in-skyrim/2.htm

Author:   resi _4_zombie
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: Weirdest random event in skyrim?
-------------------------------------------
quote Exquisious
It's probably not that weird because I've seen this mentioned a lot, but the weirdest encounter I've had off the top of my head was with the Headless Horseman. When I saw him some distance away from Whiterun one night, I followed him until he led me to my first encounter with a blood dragon, who was being raised by Alduin. Then the ghost vanished and left me to my doom.

Actually, there was something else that I came across. Like the Fallout series, sometimes in Skyrim you come across the aftermath of some unexplained crime. (In NV I came across the body of a female NCR soldier spread eagle without her clothes on near Powder Ganger territory...) One time I walked past a burnt house in the middle of nowhere, and my Imperial assassin just got the notion to poke his head in to see if there was anything left behind. Inside he found the burnt remains of a corpse lying on the bed. There was nothing left on the body or anywhere in the house, so my guess is that some bandits came and torched the house and took everything the poor cod owned. A little way down the road I saw some bandits squatting in another burnt house. Shoulda killed the bastards.
There are actually quite a few bandit houses around, just like fallout 3/ NV. That spread eagle position from NV may have been just a little bit, *ahem dirty.

Oh, Bethesda...

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:44am (PST)
quote Exquisious
It's probably not that weird because I've seen this mentioned a lot, but the weirdest encounter I've had off the top of my head was with the Headless Horseman. When I saw him some distance away from Whiterun one night, I followed him until he led me to my first encounter with a blood dragon, who was being raised by Alduin. Then the ghost vanished and left me to my doom.

Actually, there was something else that I came across. Like the Fallout series, sometimes in Skyrim you come across the aftermath of some unexplained crime. (In NV I came across the body of a female NCR soldier spread eagle without her clothes on near Powder Ganger territory...) One time I walked past a burnt house in the middle of nowhere, and my Imperial assassin just got the notion to poke his head in to see if there was anything left behind. Inside he found the burnt remains of a corpse lying on the bed. There was nothing left on the body or anywhere in the house, so my guess is that some bandits came and torched the house and took everything the poor cod owned. A little way down the road I saw some bandits squatting in another burnt house. Shoulda killed the bastards.
I found them bandits as well and I burnt them all. Oh the sweet poetic justice.

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:46am (PST)
Every damn time that random thief shows up and gives you a piece of equipment. The last time he showed up was in a giant camp that I was sneaking around. The giant chased him down while I looted the camp and I never saw either of them again.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:48am (PST)
quote Kommando
Every damn time that random thief shows up and gives you a piece of equipment. The last time he showed up was in a giant camp that I was sneaking around. The giant chased him down while I looted the camp and I never saw either of them again.
Maybe they ran off into the sunset to live happily ever after

Author:   Exquisious
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 5:59am (PST)
quote resi _4_zombie
There are actually quite a few bandit houses around, just like fallout 3/ NV. That spread eagle position from NV may have been just a little bit, *ahem dirty.

Oh, Bethesda...
It might've just been a coincidence that I found her in such an unfortunate location/position/lack of dress. But if it were real life, that'd be the first thing you'd presume.

Author:   resi _4_zombie
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 8:02am (PST)
quote Exquisious
quote resi _4_zombie

Oh, Bethesda...
It might've just been a coincidence that I found her in such an unfortunate location/position/lack of dress. But if it were real life, that'd be the first thing you'd presume.
You might have just got a glitch, because I've played Bethesdas games enough to know that occasionally dead NPCs lose their clothes. Happens more in Fallout, TBH.

Author:   Legardored
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 11:58am (PST)
There are plenty of random event like that, Three Billy Goats and such. I have also walked into an Imperial Stormtrooper once.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 1:01am (PST)
quote Legardored
There are plenty of random event like that, Three Billy Goats and such. I have also walked into an Imperial Stormtrooper once.

Author:   Legardored
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 2:33pm (PST)
Easter Eggs, Stormtrooper from Star Wars is one of them.

Author:   soopiemeister
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:02pm (PST)
I was like WTF when I seen drug dealers in the game.

Author:   Dogfood95
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 10:40am (PST)
That hunter that comes up to you randomly and says help I got bit by a vampire. I gave her a cure disease potion and then she just flew up in the air..... Guss it didn't work lol.

About 2 seconds later she fell in front of me, dead, I laffed for about a minute.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.