Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your best kill? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1756594-your-best-kill/2.htm

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 6:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your best kill?
-------------------------------------------
skythelegend

Ah, I couldn't do that becuase I like fighting things too much.

Author:   psiberzerker
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 5:26am (PST)
quote skythelegend
Sure, you die a few times, but adapt your strategy for whatever roadblock you're facing and eventually you'll put psiberzerker and his wimpy level 15 class to shame.
Hey! Now, first of all, it was 12 to start, and I got it down to 9. Not to mention the fact that I did it all, Alduin, on Master, in a loicloth in Under A Minute. Kinda left that part off. I conceeded the lowest level, but I did ALL the damage, personally, and didn't take a single point of damage the entire "fight." Just because you can't play by the rules doesn't mean you get to talk smack after I left the room. Punk.

Yeah, nothing really compared to cherry tapping the world eater with a Breton, the Atronach Stone (100% Spell Absorption) and Wall of Frost double cast. Thanks SkyTheLegend for the idea to use Clear Skies, BTW. That did help.

Author:   Antipathy
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 7:55am (PST)
Not really a kill, but Managing to get a giant to follow me to the top of High Hrothgar, turned into werewolf, and knocked it off the top. Dont know what happened to it, but it was a long way to fall.

Author:   CatouttaHell
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 12:12pm (PST)
quote skythelegend
Master Difficulty, Blood Dragon, Level 3. The Reach, in one of those little Forsworn tents, kept spamming the Flame Atronach until it died.
Considering Blood Dragons do not spawn until level 18, I seriously doubt that.

Author:   Dogfood95
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 12:16pm (PST)
quote CatouttaHell
quote skythelegend
Master Difficulty, Blood Dragon, Level 3. The Reach, in one of those little Forsworn tents, kept spamming the Flame Atronach until it died.
Will you lay off people man, Jezzs!

Author:   skythelegend
Date:   Oct 12, 12 at 8:15am (PST)
quote psiberzerker
quote skythelegend
Sure, you die a few times, but adapt your strategy for whatever roadblock you're facing and eventually you'll put psiberzerker and his wimpy level 15 class to shame.
Hey! Now, first of all, it was 12 to start, and I got it down to 9. Not to mention the fact that I did it all, Alduin, on Master, in a loicloth in Under A Minute. Kinda left that part off. I conceeded the lowest level, but I did ALL the damage, personally, and didn't take a single point of damage the entire "fight." Just because you can't play by the rules doesn't mean you get to talk smack after I left the room. Punk.

Yeah, nothing really compared to cherry tapping the world eater with a Breton, the Atronach Stone (100% Spell Absorption) and Wall of Frost double cast. Thanks SkyTheLegend for the idea to use Clear Skies, BTW. That did help.
Hey, it's a level 4 character and a level 15 character easily doing what a level 30+ character would struggle to do. Eitherway it's impressive.
It may have taken about an hour and I couldn't keep the other dragon away from him, but I did at least 20% total damage to him. Which is more than most characters of that level could do.

Also, when you say something is wimpy, when it's only weakness is suicide. You're either jealous, stupid, or joking. I am neither jealous of a build I've already applauded you for, nor stupid.
The internet just sucks for conveying humour through text.

quote CatouttaHell
quote skythelegend
My game is unpatched, I don't know if that has any effect, but it's out there just in case. Now down in the Reach, near Karthspire, there's a Dragon Burial Mound, the dragon that it spawned was clearly a Blood Dragon, it even said when the dragon got close enough.

quote Enemy Name
Blood Dragon
This was a set spawn and after I beat Alduin on level 4... Okay I had a little help, Paarthy contributed a poxy 80% damage. And getting Odahviing to fly me to, DEATHTODRAGONBORN Land. There were TWO MORE. Two more Blood Dragons, after passing them and the endless stream of Draugr supporting them, there's another Blood Dragon and a Dragon Priest. So in total, I had encountered 4 Blood Dragons before getting to Level 5. I'd managed to kill 2 of them in total.

You may not believe me, but oh boy you did remind me of all the fights against them. Do you know how annoying getting killed by these *bleep*ers endlessly is? It's not enough that they kill you in one hit, but even if you try something different, they predict it and stop you from countering what they used to kill you before.
They're total *bleep*s.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.