Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Dawnguard glitches PLEASE HELP - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1750384-dawnguard-glitches-please-help/

Author:   Phatpat420
Date:   Aug 03, 12 at 9:40pm (PST)
Subject:   Dawnguard glitches PLEASE HELP
-------------------------------------------
ok i have a major problem, when i transform into the vamp lord there isnt really an animation like there is with the videos ive seen. like for me it just goes 3rd person, my skin goes black then fades then i just stand there and about´╗┐ 10-20 secs later my guy just explodes and is a vampire lord, any idea on how to fix that?? and my other problem is the feeding animation and power feed attack, like if i go to melee mode and hold rightclick he grabs at the guy and i feed on air but still get the perk points, but i dont ever grab him, and sometimes if i try to feed on him and hes low health i wont even do an animation ill just all of a sudden go back into spell mode´╗┐ and hover but it will say at the top of the screen that i got the perk points. and for my last problem, when i try to kill someone and their health is low and my next hit should kill them, ill hit them and their health bar disappears and nothing will kill them, i just have to wait about 30 secs then they just die?? anyone have any ideas??

Date:   Aug 03, 12 at 10:14pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Dawnguard glitches PLEASE HELP
please any help??

Date:   Aug 03, 12 at 11:12pm (PST)
nvm i fixed it, it was a mod that altered idle animations

Author:   member6174
Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 5:59am (PST)
quote Phatpat420
Could you tell us which mod caused this? I can't track it down and I'm getting missing animations for all the dawnguard creatures and races (vampire lord, gargoyle, chaurus hunter, etc)

Author:   Zhang Liao
Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 6:11am (PST)
its normally because the mod hasnt been updated when dawnguard came out, alot of modders have just bashed a mod out there then left it.

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 9:56pm (PST)
quote Phatpat420
Ah, THAT SON A GOD DAMN MOTHER *BLEEP*ING PIECE OF CRAP FOR SH*T mod. Very well, will avoid that mod from now own. Wouldn't want my badass vamp lord to look like a walking shadow. Thanks for the heads up.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.