Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Create your own Daedric Prince/Mistress - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1748889-create-your-own-daedric-prince-mistress/

Author:   cyberius
Date:   Jul 28, 12 at 12:19pm (PST)
Subject:   Create your own Daedric Prince/Mistress
-------------------------------------------
Hey have you ever wanted to make your own daedric prince or mistress? Me too, and alot of others.

First, some rules.

1. He/She cant be the strongest or the king of them all.

2. Artifact can be very unique, and powerful, but balanced.

3. You may have no more then 1 artifact.

4. You must have a plane of oblivion.

5. You can not be the daedric prince/mistress of a sphere that is another daedric prince's, or an aedra's.
(E.G.: Azura is the mistress of dawn and dusk. It;s against the rules to say you are the prince of dusk.)

Ok, these are the names of the daedra and their sphere. below them, are the aedra.

Sheogorath-Randomness, Insanity.
Peyrite-Order.
Azura-Dusk and Dawn
Nocturnal-Thiefs, Sneaking, Night.
Molag Bal- Domination, Slavery.
Hermaeus Mora(sorry if i mispelled it)- memory, knowledge, fate.
Vaermina-Dreams, Nightmare, Bad Omens.
Sanguine- Debauchery, Hedonistic revelry, darkness, drinking, Vampirism.
Namira- Decay, Repulsiveness, repulsive creatures, ancient darkness.
Meridia- Energy, living.
Boethiah- Tournaments, overthrowing, plots, conspiracy.
Clavicus Vile- Wishes, rituals.
Hircine- Lycanthropy, hunting, animals, beasts.
Malacath- The spurned, the cursed.
Mehrunes Dagon- Destruction, Revolution, Change, Ambition.
Mephala- Spiders, Webs.

Aedra and there spheres:

Akatosh- Sun, Fire, Time, Dragons.
Mara- Love, compassion.
Dibella- Beauty
Julianos- Magic, Wisdom
Stendarr-Mercy, magistrates.
Zenithar-Money, work, Occupation.
Kynareth- Nature, wind, sky.
Arkay- The cycle of birth and death, funeral rites.
Talos- War, Freedom, Fighting.

ok, im sorry theres not very much left.

Okay, things you should include in your prince/mistress:
Name, sphere, daedra created (if he/she created a daedra. Multiple allowed.), signature animal (an animal that you are known by), artifact, visual description(including human form and real form), personality, realm.

Author:   cyberius
Date:   Jul 28, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Create your own Daedric Prince/Mistress
here i go:

Name:Cyberius (i know, all my characters names are that, but thats my nickname)
Sphere: Suffering, Poison, Lord of Pain.
Daedra created: Keirans. Horrible black dremora like creatures, with red stripes, and four black horns.
Signature animal: Bear.
Artifact: Staff of Suffering. Does 30 points of shock, frost, and flame damage to the enemy, and poisons enemy for 20 points of damage, and wares off after ten seconds.
Visual description: Human form: Dark elf, male, 33 years old, one red eye, one blind white eye.
Wears daedric armor.
Real Form: Looks like a Keiran, but is more black, then red, and has two ram horns. Has two blood red eyes.
Personality: Evil, but will reward success . Happens to like meddling in mortal affairs.

Quest: you have to go through three horrible and painful trials.

The first trial is when you are torchered by an undead orc for an hour, without access to potions.
The second trial is when you see all these mirrors showing you your closest friends and relatives being murdered. Their fake, but you believe the mirrors are true.

The third trial is being put in a pitch black hole, with wolves. You must survive for 5 minutes. And the wolves cant be killed.

The last trial is in a room and the entire floor is made of trap tiles. You have to walk on a specific path to avoid the traps blasting fire ice and lightning at you. At the end is a door.

Realm: Name: Painspreath. Four districts make up Painspreath.
Roseblood, the part that has huge stems coming out of the ground, that are extremely thorny, dangerous, and poisonous.
You will find very little civilized creatures here. The only one who stays there, is a keiran/dremora mix named Seviruus, who is also the duke of roseblood.

Next is mindrain. Everything is grey, and depressing. Mortals that stay there too long will experience a disease called Depruss maximus, which slowly paralyzes their mind. You may find a few kinds of lesser daedra, like the daedroth, and the daedra spider.
Also, there are mirrors that show you horrible times in your life.

Next is Torchurouse, the wild, fiery district, that is home to keirans and dagaronians.
The sky seems to be opposite of tamriels.
The sky is naturally red, and when the sky would turn black on nirn, the sky in torcherouse turns white.
The reason this place its called "the torchuring district", is because of its punishments.

The capital of painspreath, is torsim. There are alot of gray spikes, which are poisonous to even dremora.
There is a big, gray, spikey palace called Grimfang palace.

How to enter the realm: you must be chosen by cyberius, and you get to become the champion of cyberius.

Author:   Resilience
Date:   Jul 28, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
Sanguine is the ruler of vampirism? I don't think so.

Try Molag Bal.

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Jul 28, 12 at 1:29pm (PST)
Tristopheles (pronounced like Mephistopheles) - Lord of balance and struggle.

Plane of Oblivion - Lux umbra - A land where nature, magical structures, and steampunk structures/technology are fused together and inhabitants are equally twisted variants of creatures on Nirn and within other princes' planes of oblivion. In this land, good and evil are the same, and chaos and order coexist peacefully.

Artiifact: Staff of Balance - adds your targeted enemy's health with yours then divides it between you and your enemy for 120 seconds. For example: if you have 345 health and are fighting an elder dragon which has 2255 health, you and it both get 1300 HP for 120 seconds. The catch is that the staff only has 2 charges and requires at least a greater soul gem to fully charge.

Daedric quest - simply kill an exact clone of your character.

Personality- favors underdogs, but despises those who use highly excessive force (like sending
double an enemy's army to kill them excessive).

Appearance: Dark orb with light emanating from it.

Author:   Morrigan
Date:   Jul 28, 12 at 1:41pm (PST)
Molag Bal is the lord of Vampirism. And Mephala is the Prince of more than spiders and webs.

And they're Daedric Princes, no Mistress, no princess.

Author:   supergoji18
Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 6:11am (PST)
cyberius Molag Bal is the master of vampirism.

Morrigan technically none of them have a gender. They just appear as male/female to make it easier to establish a connection with mortal races (though Boethiah is whatever he/she feels like at any given moment).

as for my Daedra:

Name: Volcron
Sphere: Heat, Fire, Primal fury, earth.
Daedra Created: Rock Atronachs (look like Frost Atronachs but made of rock), Magmelions (reptilian creatures made of Magma)
Signiture animal: crocodiles.
Artifact: Volcanic Sword- Base damage: 16, weight- 8, value- 3890, improvement material- ebony ingot, Improvement perk- Dragon, Effect: Creates a fiery explosion upon hit that deals 50 points of damage to anyone within a 20 foot radius.
Appearance: A large dragon, with a rocky exterior and veins of magma flowing in him.
Personality: Malevolent, Power Hungry, and aggressive. He will not tolerate failure.
Plane of Oblivion: Volcanus- a massive plane of oblivion with large, highly active volcanoes and very rugged, mountainous terrain. It is divided into 5 sections:
Volcus- area with the largest and most active volcanoes located in the norther part of the plane.
Craxus- A very rugged area with many cracks and fissures. It is very dry and hot. It is located in the West
Dresus: A vast desert where nothing grows. It is located in the South.
Magmus: A land filled with rivers of Lava. This is the only area where vegetation grows, but they are large rocky trees with no leaves. It is located in the East.
The Magma Palace: The largest of the areas. It is a giant Palace in which Volcron resides. It is located in the center of Volcanus.

Author:   skythelegend
Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 8:11am (PST)
quote cyberius
Sheogorath-Randomness (What is this? Another word for insanity?), Insanity. Also creativity
Peyrite-Order (As in commands). Also pestilence and disease (or are they the same thing?).
Azura-Dusk and Dawn
Nocturnal-Thiefs, Sneaking, Night. Shadow, thieves worship her because her blessing helps them.
Molag Bal- Domination, Slavery. And Corruption, and Rape, and Vampires.
Hermaeus Mora(sorry if i mispelled it)- memory, knowledge, fate.
Vaermina-Dreams, Nightmare, Bad Omens.
Sanguine- Debauchery, Hedonistic revelry, darkness (it's Sanguine, not Nocturnal), drinking, Vampirism (it's Sanguine, not Molag Bal).
Namira- Decay, Repulsiveness, repulsive creatures, ancient darkness.
Meridia- Energy, living.
Boethiah- Tournaments, overthrowing, plots, conspiracy. You forgot Treachery.
Clavicus Vile- Wishes, rituals. Power
Hircine- Lycanthropy, hunting, animals, beasts.
Malacath- The spurned, the cursed.
Mehrunes Dagon- Destruction, Revolution, Change, Ambition. And Natural disasters.
Mephala- Spiders, Webs (It's Mephala, not Namira). Plots, murder, deceit/lies. Some overlap with Boethia.
Jyggalag- Order (Stasis, opposite of Chaos, Freedom and Insanity)

There you go, I've gone over your post and found the problems.

Author:   Asyilem
Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 9:23am (PST)
Know-it-all.

Name: Khalice

Sphere: Secrets, passion, fire and ice.

Daedra created: Talon - inky, black smoke compiled into the shape of a fox and held together by magic. The soul of the Talon takes on the appearance of a glowing orb of fire, while the tail of the fox, smoke turns white and then to ice at the tip, leaves a trail of snowflakes. Striking at the smoke does not hurt the Talon. Talon has a weakness to shock. Sending a shock spell towards its core is one of two, the most effective, ways to damage it. The other is to strike its tail. The Talon's attacks consist of surprise. Its smoke can disperse to pull it to the back of its target for a sneaky bite filled with poison that makes the target sensitive to fire and ice. The Talon can then use its core as a source for magic to attack its target with.

Signature animal: Fox.

Artifact: Vixe - a special dagger that does not weigh anything. In its sheathed state, it attaches itself to the owner in discreet wisps of smoke. When summoned, it appears in the owner's hand. The blade will always find itself buried in the target's weakness that most don't notice. Being in possession of Vixe allows the owner to easily spot lies and the desires of a mortal's heart. If the owner does not use Vixe or cherish it, and the blade sees this within the owner's heart, then that is where the blade stabs. Vixe's enchantments change to match the owner. A passionate wielder will find Vixe to be a fire blade, while a sloth one will find ice.

Appearance:Khalice takes on the form of a woman. Like her Talon creatures, her physical body is composed of smoke and ice. Within her own Daedric plane, she maintains a more 'solid' appearance. Her flesh is ice and her blood is fire. The 'hair' that clings to her head is compiled wisps of smoke that trail along her body. Khalice has no eyes, instead they appear to be carved out. Several tales surround the absence of her eyes, ranging from self mutilation to her eyes being the cores that burn within her Talon creatures. A popular tale is that a woman took Khalice's eyes so that she may see the secrets that Khalice does. This Daedric prince uses illusion magic to appear differently to mortals, sometimes taking on the form of a fox.

Personality: Khalice's emotions are either tipped into one of two extremes. At times through history, her actions reveal her to be a fiery Daedric prince who's quick to anger, while other events show her to be detached and indifferent, the side referring to her icy nature. Khalice always keeps up a deceitful front. She prefers to spend her time meddling in mortal affairs. Her favorite pass time is exposing secrets between lovers and watching their foundation crumble. Some consider Khalice to hold a nihilistic nature.

Plane of Oblivion: Lux Ciel - a plane of Oblivion full of creatures and weather that represent Khalice's emotional state. Nothing is as it seems, the appearances of many places and beings changing. Sometimes they shift to reveal their true nature, but only when that is the last thing the viewer ever sees. Those mortals who enter this plane often come out detached from their emotions. It is suspected that Khalice steals their passion and hearts, keeping that part of them within her realm. A popular feature in her realm is that all her mirrors reveal what people don't want to see.

^That was fun. I might actually draw her some time.

Author:   Nightmarish
Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 10:06am (PST)
Name: Romas
Sphere: Power, Sharpness and Efficiency
Quest (Availible to level 30+ characters only): You must complete 3 tasks for him, the first is best his 3 servants in a brawl, the catch is you fight all 3 at once and they are Khajiit Pugilists. The second is to obtain a Headsmans Axe, sharpen it at both the Lunar Forge (At Silent Moons Camp) and the Skyforge, then bring it back to his shrine. The third and final task is to bring the Axe to the ghost of the Headsman in Helgen, the catch is he has cloned the Axe and has found a new mortal to do his dirty work, so you must beat him there to prove your efficiency. Once you have given the axe to the Headsman (The other guy is killed by a Bear at the gate into Helgen. The axe isnt lootable.) he will lie you down on the block and attempt to re-execute you after a short speech, only for you to be saved by Romas himself who has decided you have proven your worth and he gifts his artifact and a permanent perk called Romas' Blade which gives a damage value boost equal to improving your weapon to the Exquisite level (Good for people who dont smith alot).
Artifact: Artisan Blade, Ignores 90% of armor and has a slight chance to destroy it, the lower the armor value the more likely it will be destroyed (But even at 0 armor rating, theres a less than 1% chance of it being destroyed), it has the same base damage value as an Orcish Mace and benefits from the Deadric Smithing perk, it is a One-Handed sword.
Plane: Hall of Champions, a small plane where only the most powerful men/mer, the sharpest swords and tongues and most efficient workers/warriors get to visit. It consists of 2 areas, the ring, the largest area, where visitors and residents can compete in fair battle and mingle, the second is the throne room, where Romas resides when he isnt partaking in mortal battles and competitions.
Appearance: A tall male fully clad in gleaming golden armor and a golden closed imperial helmet. With his signature artisan blade in its sheathe on his back.
Personality: Romas is fair with mortals, and one of the Daedric Princes not considered wholly evil. He like to watch mortal battles and will help the more powerful side if he feels like it. He is available to be reasoned with but has a tongue sharper than the greediest of fence merchants and cannot be tricked.
Daedra Created: Shining Gladiators, clad in identical armor to Romas himself, except silver rather than golden. Underneath the armor they are nothing but solid darkness, they are nothing. It is said that your soul is sucked out of you if you try to remove its armor, thus turning you into one, resurrecting it.

Theres my attempt, he is based off a Roman Gladiator Champion and one of those people that can talk their way around anything, but dont use the skill too often.

EDIT: Added Daedra Created, just noticed that I missed it out.

Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
quote Asyilem
Know-it-all.
I know I am, in fact I want to point out that yours has overlaps with Mephala and Dibella. With Secrets and Passion respectively.

Also cyberius I absolutely need to point out a flaw in all five rules.

1: The strength of each Prince varies depending on which aspect is being referred to, Dagon and Malacath are the strongest physically, Mephala and Boethia are the strongest when it comes to subtlety and Sheogorath... Well Sheogorath is war. A chaotic mix of direct confrontation, subtlety and it's not like warfare between the other Princes will drive him insane, is it?

2: Artifact power ingame is greatly underpowered compared to how it should be... Except maybe Sheogorath's Wabbajack.

3: There is more than one Prince, who has multiple Artifacts under their control and made from their blood.

4: Does Meridia's "Plane" count? It's just the sky of Nirn, so if it counts then people could theoretically get very creative about how their Oblivion Plane fits on Nirn.

5: Some of the Princes' spheres do overlap with other Princes' spheres. Boethia and Mephala almost completely. Molag Bal and Hircine have an overlap with Peryite, Lord of the Diseased.

Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 11:42am (PST)
I don't know much about Dibella, but the OP says beauty. How does mine overlap hers?
Well, the Daedric princes and their spheres pretty much cover everything. I wasn't going to take the time to go search for the small bits they didn't cover.
I'm happy with my Daedric prince. Not fixing her sphere.

Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 12:05pm (PST)
quote Asyilem
I don't know much about Dibella, but the OP says beauty. How does mine overlap hers?
Well, the Daedric princes and their spheres pretty much cover everything. I wasn't going to take the time to go search for the small bits they didn't cover.
I'm happy with my Daedric prince. Not fixing her sphere.

Dibellan arts/sex, how do we connect this to Passion?

Like I said, many Princes spheres overlap with other Princes' spheres. As long as it isn't a carbon copy of another Prince I see no legitimate problem. Even with the rules in the first post, which look like they were made from lack of research.

Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 12:10pm (PST)
Alrighty. I just realized my Daedric prince refers heavily to sex.

Do you just scout the forums looking for mistakes to correct?

Author:   Morrigan
Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 4:17pm (PST)
supergoji18 I know. I was pointing out that the terms used are incorrect. They're only ever referred to as Daedric Princes.

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 5:29am (PST)
quote Asyilem
Alrighty. I just realized my Daedric prince refers heavily to sex.

Do you just scout the forums looking for mistakes to correct?
Yep, it kinda does, doesn't it?

The answer to that silly little question of yours is, no. I don't have time to look for mistakes, I'm too busy mocking people who make the mistakes I see normally.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.