Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Marrying Serana - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1742680-marrying-serana/

Author:   ArtKat
Date:   Jun 29, 12 at 11:06am (PST)
Subject:   Marrying Serana
-------------------------------------------
Anyone know if it's possible to marry Serana if you side with the vamps? I've seen it posted that it's possible in the Dawnguard route, but I'm gonna be sad if we can't be a rich vamp power couple when I get through this quest chain.

Author:   Absolute Monarchy
Date:   Jun 29, 12 at 12:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Marrying Serana
Sorry, it's complete crap how you can't marry her but they might be able to change that if you help with the petition, help us help you marry Serana.

http://www.change.org/petitions/bethesda-softworks-allow-serana-to-be-married

Author:   Addicon
Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 4:54pm (PST)
Petition signed my friend.

Author:   NobleRot
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 12:28am (PST)
It's against her character. If anything, I just miss the interesting dialogue options that pretty much go away once you've completed the quests.

Author:   NTG dude
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 9:06pm (PST)
Honestly it would be better if they allowed for the option of divorce... my wife won't shut up about the problem I solved for her. That way I can marry serana... or whoever else I want to hook up with. also they need to stop the gaurds from saying "arrow in the knee." I've heard it enough times.. .

Author:   Bendee
Date:   Jul 17, 12 at 10:41am (PST)
It's not against her character, if you play through Dawnguard she will accept the requests to cure herself of Vampirism. That shows pretty intense dedication to the Dragonborn. You just have to wait until you finish the quest line.

Author:   Carjos07
Date:   Jul 19, 12 at 5:23am (PST)
quote NobleRot
It's against her character. If anything, I just miss the interesting dialogue options that pretty much go away once you've completed the quests.
She says, no. But she feels poorly about herself. Where as in the Vampires side of the quest, you are permitted to tell your advisor to rebuild her childhood courtyard. That should be allowed to gain her admiration.

Author:   Waldronnic
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 5:17am (PST)
Wow, that's gorgeous... I'm glad i'm here with you.

Me:

Author:   battousai
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 9:34am (PST)
Man, why can't there be polygamy in Skyrim as there was in Fable? Just imagine all the action my Dovahchick could have with the werewolf husband, the burden-carrying housecarl and the recently resurrected vampire chick

Author:   Marinecorpce95
Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 1:29am (PST)
Hey I was wondering, two nights ago I downloaded dawnguard and this morning my Xbox updated skyrim do you think maybe they added in a Serana marriage option?

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 10:17pm (PST)
quote NTG dude
Honestly it would be better if they allowed for the option of divorce... my wife won't shut up about the problem I solved for her. That way I can marry serana... or whoever else I want to hook up with. also they need to stop the gaurds from saying "arrow in the knee." I've heard it enough times.. .
:NO:

Author:   vinnyb
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 10:18am (PST)
just a (stupid) question:p they won't do anything with my address right? Because i don't want them to send items to my address.

Author:   ts97
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 6:43am (PST)
quote NTG dude
You married Muiri right? Yeah. So did I I eventually got tired of her saying "Thank you again for resolving my... problem." the 17822942th time she said it.. So I googled it and found a solution Though it was only available by console commands, which is why u need a PC to do it

Author:   KR_1250
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 6:51am (PST)
When it comes to divorce,

Couldnt you just go for a walk in the woods one time and "ye know" have an accident of some kind.

Maybe have a hunting accident, a wayward arrow through the eye perhaps. Hey it happens. Or perhaps accidentally forget to help during a dragon attack?

Or ye know accidentally "FUS-RO-DAH" a little close to a cliff edge or something.

Author:   Dogfood95
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:58pm (PST)
quote Carjos07
quote NobleRot
She says, no. But she feels poorly about herself. Where as in the Vampires side of the quest, you are permitted to tell your advisor to rebuild her childhood courtyard. That should be allowed to gain her admiration.
How do you do that I beat the main quests but not the sides do I need to do them first.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.