Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 100 DLC Features - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1739532-100-dlc-features/3.htm

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 2:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: 100 DLC Features
-------------------------------------------
53. More sea creatures like, sharks, whales and maybe even Kraken.
54. Different varieties of dragons like huge ones that can't fly and smaller ones that can fly about very quickly and water dragons.
55. More areas like Blackreach.
56. Different forms of Deadric armour, one for each Deadric Prince.

Author:   SimDalmatian
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 3:06am (PST)
That would go very wel with my Daedric Priest Roleplaying thread

58. I had a dream once that there would be massive flying whales in Skyrim. I still think it would be cool.

59. Enchanced Mephala Daedric quest. It was too short, just lots of dialogue. I wish it was more like how it was originally meant to be with Frothar killing a horse called Karinda and the kids kill Balgruuff.

Author:   Cylos
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
60.Marriage opens up a specific questline or just a quest for your spouse. So for example if you married Ysolda, you commune with the Khajiit caravans and eventually she buys the Bannered Mare.
Another example, if you marry Uthgerd you can give her a second shot at the companions.
I'm sure Psiberzerker can think of one for Jenassa
61.Extensions to faction questlines and they become more intertwined so for the TG you may 'acquire' a powerful magical item of interest during a small quest for Delvin and Vex, then you talk to Enthir and that could trigger a questline involving both the CoW and TG.
62. It seems that the Blades under Delphines leadership will stick as being dragonslayers for now. But on the opposite side with Parthuurnax you'll approach powerful dragons and gain their allegiance.

Author:   psiberzerker
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 8:04am (PST)
quote Cylos
60.Marriage opens up a specific questline or just a quest for your spouse. So for example if you married Ysolda, you commune with the Khajiit caravans and eventually she buys the Bannered Mare.
Another example, if you marry Uthgerd you can give her a second shot at the companions.
I'm sure Psiberzerker can think of one for Jenassa.
Well, she's a mercenary assassin. I'm not sure what you're looking for here, we need to rescue her kid nephew from kidnappers, or something? I'm surprised she has even enough heart for them to have recorded the marriage dialog. Yeah, you should be able to take down Mjoll's enemies without even marrying her.

63: Kids. Obviously, it can't be done the old fashioned way, for the same reason there aren't any hookers in Riften, nor the Grey Quarter of Windhelm, so that would probably entail rescuing Jenassa's (now orphaned) nephew from bandits. Or whoever, you get the idea. If you marry Lydia, it probably comes with the place, and so forth, or you can swing by Honorhall, and pick up one of Riften's invisible hooker's kids.

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 11:59am (PST)
64. Snow elves.
65. High Rock.
66. Stuff that can be set on fire like in Far Cry 2.
67. Parkour (free running).
68. Shivering Isles where the Champion of Cyrodiil is Sheogorath.
69. Maiq the Liar as a Follower.
70. Bigamy.

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 12:40pm (PST)
no 70 is the same as no 1

Author:   Resilience
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 1:17pm (PST)
We have two 15's, so they're all wrong.

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 1:57pm (PST)
Ok, so next one is 72

Author:   Offensive
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 3:44pm (PST)
72. Underwater combat. Admit it, you know you want it. Take care of those very annoying Slaughterfish nice and easy.

73. Shield enchantments. You know, being able to have at least a bit of armoring without the armor weight. Fine clothes of shield. With an armor rating of...say...10. And others. Shield and restore magicka for those master enchanters that are mages.

74. Raiments. Those full body suit things. They covered more than one area (i.e. body and glove and boot, body and boot, etc) and had powerful enchantments. Maybe raiments could hold more enchantments and be useful that way. Am I the only one who liked those?

75. Another DLC like the Shivering Isles where you serve the daedric lord or whoever and do the quests and rise in rank...and maybe become the daedric lord. And have powers carry over to the real world!

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 4:58pm (PST)
This thread is for DLC features, not DLCs. Stuff like mounted combat, side quests, crossbows etc.

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 7:21pm (PST)
75: (Assuming that last one doesn't count) Elven, and Beast races' kids. Always wondered what an Altmer child looks like? And more child dialog/interaction. They mostly walk around, and say at most 3 lines. There's the Tag players in Solitude, and Jon BBs little "quest" more stuff likeat. If we're going to have kids, might as well make it look like they live there. I would shew some of the adult conflict in the kids on the streets of Whiterun. "You can't play with us, Elf!" Then maybe the DB can get involved, encourage them to accept the tall skinny yellow skinned kid somehow. It's just a little thing, but the kind of little things that make this game so immersive. Or, their lack that seem glaring in their omission. What, Elves don't have children? Or they sequester them out of site? Why are there so few Elves in Whiterun? No children in the Grey Quarter, or the rest of Windhelm, for that matter? (Not many, who don't have to do with that creepy one, anyway.) It would be neat if Irileth had a familly, so she looked like something more than just a Spellsword, and the Jarl's personal Housecarl. Am I the only one who thinks about these things?

Author:   Offensive
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 8:23am (PST)
76. Shout perk trees. Perks that do things like reduce the cooldown or increase the time it lasts, etc.

77. Dragons that don't just breathe fire and ice. The dragons are the masters of the Voice. Why can they only use two shouts?

Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 10:21am (PST)
quote Offensive
76. Shout perk trees. Perks that do things like reduce the cooldown or increase the time it lasts, etc.

77. Dragons that don't just breathe fire and ice. The dragons are the masters of the Voice. Why can they only use two shouts?
#76 could be filled out with Dragon Souls,rather than leveling normaly, to preserve the level cap, and use up the ones that are wasted once you have your shouts filled out.

#77 is another of those peices of fridge logic I think they took out for balance. If regular dragons could Disarm you, and ragdoll you with FRD, they'd be even harder to kill. Maybe not Dragons, but Bloods, Elders, and named ones. It's be one heck of a surprise if Saloknir sent you flying to buy some time fore his regeneration... Frosties are powerful enough at their teir without using Ice Form on you. Yeouch!

Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 12:24pm (PST)
78. Rideable mammoths.
79. DIY weapons like a bladed gauntlet (inspiration from The Gray)
80. Be able to talk to people about rumours and the town that they're in.

Author:   Kommando
Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 5:30am (PST)
81. A leader skill tree that allows for up to 2 more followers, the ability to recruit and command animals as followers, and various innate buffs for followers like health, damage, move speed, attack speed, etc...

82. Combat rolling

83. Alchemy poison grenades

84. Riposte move where if you hold block and press attack right before an opponent strikes, you deal double damage and stagger them.

85. As part of my rants on improving destruction magic, I'd like to add a charging system. Under my system, Destruction spells would deal normal damage when spammed, but would deal 50% more damage if "held" for 2.5 seconds and 100% more damage if held for 5 seconds with no extra mana cost. For example a Thunderbolt with no perks would deal 90 damage when held for 2.5 seconds and 120 damage when held for 5 seconds.

This is designed to allow for a decrease in DPS in exchange for an increase in damage per attack and increased mana efficiency.

86. Personal Chaurus Reaper pet/mount.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.