Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 100 DLC Features - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1739532-100-dlc-features/

Author:   SimDalmatian
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 11:47am (PST)
Subject:   100 DLC Features
-------------------------------------------
I'm not talking about DLC packs like Dawnguard, but small features, similar to the crossbows and mounted combat featured kin dawnguard.

1: Dead Thrall available for Creatures, such as Wolves, Mudcrabs, Chauraus, Falmer. Just small creatures that wont glitch or block anything, so no mammoths, giants, bears, trolls, sabrecats will be out of the question.

2. A side quest where you get to build a Dwarven Automaton using Dwemer scrap metal and Ingots. You could then use them to guard your house. If you made a Centurion you could keep it at the city stbles in its own frame, and you could programme to explore Skyrim for you, such as if you wantedto visit Labyrinthian, you could programme it to find Labyrinthian, wait a day or so and when it returns you could fast travel to Labyrinthian. The only catch is that you have to refill it with 5 dwarven oil after every excursion. fight the giants. But it could not go indoors, similar to Odahviing Smaller automatons such as Spiders could be programmed to patrol your home, and need to be refuelled with one dwarven oil ever five days. If you were adventuring in a Dwemer ruin you could use your very own Spider Control Rod to summon it, It would come through one of the places Dwarven Spheres or Spiders come frm and fight by your side.

please post your ideas here. If we get 100 we can email Bethesda and perhaps sme of our ideas could appear in an upcoming DLC!

Author:   Cylos
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 12:13pm (PST)
Subject:   re: 100 DLC Features
Just to tell you theres about 20 different versions of this thread going around at the moment.
But for me it would be
3. Destruction to be buffed.
4. Unarmed combat like I had suggested in a previous thread where you can't kill people.

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 12:47pm (PST)
5. Hand to Hand as a skill again 6. Horse armour 7. Spell making 8. Snow mammoths and armoured combat giants 9. Shout combinations 10. Command your own ship and be a pirate

Author:   Resilience
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 1:14pm (PST)
11. New maneuverability, such as being able to sprint and jump at the same time.
12. Silver weapons being able to be improved.
13. Able to upgrade enchantments. Ex. Blade of Woe's absorb health is 10. Able to improve enchantment to 30 or so.
14. Crafting Arrows.
15. Remove enchantments that are known. I'd rather have a nightingale bow without enchantments.

Author:   psiberzerker
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 1:39pm (PST)
15. Some way to incapacitate without killing. I've got several idead for KO perks, either in Unarmed, Block, or Sneak (With blunt weapons.) Would make several of the stealth missions, like Goldenglow a lot easier. Non magical, Paralyze is all right, but not reliable enough. I mean for mundane warriors, and/or thieves.

Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 1:45pm (PST)
16. Acrobatics and athletics 17. Mithril and chainmail armour
18. Staff crafting where you would have to cut wood and forge it and then enchant as you would anything else
19. Magic that fuels your weapons, like if you were you were carrying a 1H sword and had fire in the other you could set it alight and would be visibvy burning, but you could use any spell like paralyse or ebonyflesh to make it stronger.

Author:   Fang009
Date:   Jun 13, 12 at 2:32pm (PST)
20. New weapons/armor.

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 3:33am (PST)
Fang009 worst. answer.ever. They add that every DLC for god *bleep*ing sake.

21.HORSE ARMOR.
22.Dawn/Duskfang. NOW BETHESDA. DAMMIT, NOW.
23.More Craftable-armor sets like Gold, Silver, and hell.. even Diamond.
24.Bring back the Imperial Dragon Armor, Where you can receive it in an epic 3 hour quest to recover it in some sort of long-forgotten fortress.

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 7:26am (PST)
25. Seasons. Winter,Fall, Summer, etc.
26. Affected by Seasons. If you're, let's say a redguard, in Dawnstar during the winter, you'll suffer stamina damage unless you bundle up.

Author:   Venomania
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 8:53am (PST)
Limiting Draugr to one Shout per few minutes. It's annoying when I get disarmed and Fus Ro Dah'd right after one another.

And flying mounts. No more hours spent slowly hopping up mountainsides! Even with horses.

Author:   SimDalmatian
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 10:38am (PST)
Riding Odahviing would be epic!

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 10:44am (PST)
29. Put in unique mythical creatures, like Banshees or Bigfoot.
30. Bring back the Uderfrykt Matron.
31. Sheep (i was wondering where they went)
32. Chameleon and Drain Stamina.
33. The Arena.
35. Oblivion's Imperial Armour

Author:   Fang009
Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 11:59am (PST)
quote Venomania
Limiting Draugr to one Shout per few minutes. It's annoying when I get disarmed and Fus Ro Dah'd right after one another.
Yes! I'm trying to do the DB questline right now I can't because of the FFFUUUUS Ro Dahing Draugr.

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 6:10pm (PST)
thebeardedman01,

Have you done the dark brotherhood questline?

Date:   Jun 14, 12 at 11:02pm (PST)
quote Resilience
thebeardedman01,

Have you done the dark brotherhood questline?
Yep, twice why?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.