Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: GD: XXIII This Isn't How I Left My Kingdom! - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1730615-gd-xxiii-this-isn-how-left-my-kingdom/6.htm

Author:   Kommando
Date:   May 18, 12 at 5:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: GD: XXIII This Isn't How I Left My Kingdom!
-------------------------------------------
Just finished high school. Now enjoying my 2-4 month long vacation (length of vacation based on when I so bored that I want to do something productive).

Author:   ikiyahmae
Date:   May 18, 12 at 9:07pm (PST)
One more week left of my freshman year.

I just got home from a concert (where I met A Standard Toaster) and moshed for the first time. Note to self: do not ever mosh with a nose ring and hoop earrings in.

that is all thank you and goodnight

Author:   dyeriuss
Date:   May 21, 12 at 6:27am (PST)
quote ShadowJ
You used the awesome signal and so I came running...the most awesome guy around is here to save the day!

dyeriuss do you have any more details when the game shuts down? Any error messages, any noises or anything that your PC seems to do that is odd during the crashes?

Could you also create a DXDiag and either upload the .txt file or copy pasta it into a spoiler on the forums (Link will show how to do it on Windows 7, for XP it is the same except you type dxdiag into the run feature
i will see tongiht

Author:   ShadowJ
Date:   May 22, 12 at 2:33am (PST)
Ok guys need your opinion, so I am getting the urge to mod again. Back when Morrowind was fresh I tried my hand at it but as always would get distracted and with the game being unstable well you can imagine the amount of rage that ensued. Oblivion I did try my hand at revamping a decent quest line but sadly it seems Beth Soft made it lame (Whodunnit? quest if anyone remembers it) and Skyrim...well I haven't touched the mod scene there yet

What I would like from you is, which one do you think I should play with?

Author:   Robot Hive
Date:   May 22, 12 at 10:22am (PST)
theres a lot of morrowind mods out there mate, maybe it isnt the game and you just suck at modding

Date:   May 22, 12 at 12:20pm (PST)
quote Robot Hive
theres a lot of morrowind mods out there mate, maybe it isnt the game and you just suck at modding
Well done for misunderstanding the term "least advanced"

I am quite aware of the hundreds of mods out there, was part of both the Morrowind and Oblivion modding community (Even credited in AlienSlof's playable Xivali mod ) but what I meant was, the engine is the least advanced out of the three

Come on Hive, I pegged you as an intellectual man, keep up

Author:   Orgazmo
Date:   May 22, 12 at 7:31pm (PST)
WHERE IS BluePhoenix!? I FEEL ALONE.

Also, Robot, how didn't you get what he was saying? :/

Author:   Robot Hive
Date:   May 22, 12 at 8:08pm (PST)
lol, i meant that the games never been unstable for me. so, you know, if you start modding and the game suddenly starts CTD every five minutes...

but mostly i was just messing with you. i even put the smiley at the end and everything :<

Date:   May 23, 12 at 10:52am (PST)
I know what you were saying Hive, I decided to turn the tables and mess with you instead

Sorry force of habit and all

To be honest when I did my modding for Morrowind it was back in the first few years of its release, back then it really was unstable but I was using a Geforce 4 440MX graphics card (The poor man's card and the card that isn't the gaming one unlike the FX)

Of course now with the PC I have, it is stable to a degree but it still has habits of CTDing, just not every 5 minutes like the old days but more 1-2 hours

Regardless, still love the damn game and I think it's the only game I have pushed through all the issues with and still enjoy it...unlike Fallout: New Vegas

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   May 23, 12 at 2:43pm (PST)
quote Orgazmo
WHERE IS BluePhoenix!? I FEEL ALONE.

Also, Robot, how didn't you get what he was saying? :/

I AM HERE

Two hospital visits and dodgy internet have been vanquished. Behold for my return is Glorious!

Date:   May 25, 12 at 10:49pm (PST)
Stories. Tell them, BluePhoenix.

Author:   skythelegend
Date:   May 26, 12 at 5:08pm (PST)
BluePhoenix's return is marred by the fact that I've seen a recent picture of him and it bore a striking resemblance to myself.

Look, I know everyone here wants to be "me", but doesn't anyone think that's going a little too far?

Oh go on then, maybe it'll catch on and I'll have the clone army I've always wanted, and take over the world!

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   May 28, 12 at 8:49am (PST)
Lol, i really lol'd so f**king hard when i saw this retard post this on 9gag. Right in the childhood...

http://9gag.com/gag/4267399

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   May 30, 12 at 5:22pm (PST)
quote Orgazmo
Stories. Tell them, BluePhoenix.

Come stay awhile and listen!

Date:   May 30, 12 at 10:44pm (PST)
BluePhoenix

Assuming you actually tell a story.

That bastard Deckard never actually told stories.

Also, if you haven't played/spoiled the story of Diablo 3. You should. It's important to the situation.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.