Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: list of 1000 tips, tricks, and Secrets in Skyrim - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1700690-list-of-1000-tips-tricks-secrets-in-skyrim/7.htm

Author:   Kafani
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 7:41am (PST)
Subject:   re: list of 1000 tips, tricks, and Secrets in Skyrim
-------------------------------------------
That made absolutely no sense. You listed a bug. Bugs are not tips, tricks or secrets. Its a glitch in the game. You even said yourself that it might or might not work. What kinda advice is that? Not to mention your "exploit" is the exact same thing as the Shadowmere exploit (which I listed on THE SAME PAGE), except that mine works 100% of the time. u mad brah?

Author:   unclebobert87
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 11:39am (PST)
Make a trainer follow you, use up the 5 training slots, go to trade items and get your gold back. Keep doing this each time you level up

Author:   NYCJesse
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 6:57pm (PST)
quote Yick
57. Complete the Stones of Berenziah quest early if you never want to have to worry about money again.

Best tip yet!!!

Author:   NYCJesse
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 6:58pm (PST)
76. Transmute Mineral Ore alteration spell, is best skill in game, easy to turn iron ore into silver, and then gold- gets your smithing up quick, then use cheap soul gems to enchant them, gets both to 100 very quickly, THEN you get to sell al that cool jewelry, its a win-win-win situation!!

Author:   Faded
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 8:11pm (PST)
77. If you are over-encumbered yet close to a store, you can equip a bow, crouch and aim. You will walk slightly faster than normal walking.

Author:   Abon
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 10:02pm (PST)
quote Kafani
That made absolutely no sense. You listed a bug. Bugs are not tips, tricks or secrets. Its a glitch in the game. You even said yourself that it might or might not work. What kinda advice is that? Not to mention your "exploit" is the exact same thing as the Shadowmere exploit (which I listed on THE SAME PAGE), except that mine works 100% of the time. u mad brah?
Now I don't understand critisizing somones post, just because u posted stupid shit that everyone already knew doesn't make u cool, at least his was creative ur sounding foolish acting like a hard ass over a game smh

Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 10:06pm (PST)
quote NYCJesse
quote Yick
57. Complete the Stones of Berenziah quest early if you never want to have to worry about money again.

Best tip yet!!!

How much money do you get for completing the quest?

Author:   L0G1N
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 10:34pm (PST)
This is a fairly obvious tip, but it is something that has helped me out in my sneaking adventures.

When you use the invisibility spell, it is automatically deactivated when you use something (search a body/open a door/pick up something etc.). To remedy this, use the charged version of the spell, but do not release the spell until the moment after you hit the use key. Right after you finish searching, you will only be visible for a split second before becoming invisible again.

Note: This also works for using a door to access a new area.

Author:   swk3000
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 10:41pm (PST)
quote Abon
quote NYCJesse
quote Yick

Best tip yet!!!

None. You get a perk that makes several Gems appear in just about every container you open. You sell the Gems, and you get cash. With how many appear in even a small dungeon, the money starts rolling in. It speeds up how fast you make back the 25,000 you have to spend on Proudspire Manor, then keeps on going.

Author:   Kafani
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 11:47pm (PST)
quote Abon
quote Kafani
Now I don't understand critisizing somones post, just because u posted stupid shit that everyone already knew doesn't make u cool, at least his was creative ur sounding foolish acting like a hard ass over a game smh
LOL how am I trying to sound like a hard ass? "u mad brah" is an internet meme, I didn't know repeating memes was considered acting hard. Also, for the THIRD time, he listed a bug. A glitch. Something in the game that doesn't usually occur unless there is an ERROR. How is that being creative?

Author:   shooternick
Date:   Dec 29, 11 at 11:48pm (PST)
quote countrygal9009
44. Skyforge weapons level up with you
Example: you have a skyforge sword that does 10 damage, level up and now it does 13 damage.
I don't think this is true. I think what happened is you either bought a perk from the One-Handed section when you leveled up, which makes it so One-Handed attacks do 20% more damage, and that effects the attack rating of all One-Handed weapons you own/see.

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Dec 30, 11 at 8:16am (PST)
78. Sell your stuff to the Khajit caravans, go to the invisible chest in Dawnstar and all the stuff you sold to them will be in the chest.

Author:   SkyrimFan0
Date:   Dec 30, 11 at 2:18pm (PST)
HOW TO GET A FREE HORSE:

79) Help shadr in riften to access free horses. If your horse dies, just go back to the riften stables to get another one. Never buy a horse again. In fact, do this as soon as you start playing no matter what type of character you are creating.

Author:   Chad
Date:   Dec 30, 11 at 6:52pm (PST)
80) Save your Level Ups for when in major combat. When you level up, all of your Magicka, Health, and Stamina is replenished fully so you'll save a number of potions. I usually do this in tough dungeon or dragon battles when my health is extremely low, and it works wonders.

Date:   Dec 30, 11 at 7:37pm (PST)
quote swk3000
quote Abon
quote NYCJesse
quote Yick

Best tip yet!!!

None. You get a perk that makes several Gems appear in just about every container you open. You sell the Gems, and you get cash. With how many appear in even a small dungeon, the money starts rolling in. It speeds up how fast you make back the 25,000 you have to spend on Proudspire Manor, then keeps on going.
thank you intresting I'm going to have to complete this quest

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.