Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: list of 1000 tips, tricks, and Secrets in Skyrim - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1700690-list-of-1000-tips-tricks-secrets-in-skyrim/15.htm

Author:   Dillion298
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 2:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: list of 1000 tips, tricks, and Secrets in Skyrim
-------------------------------------------
Don't think this has been said before,

156; If you're in sneak mode, jump and hold down the sprint button as you fall back down. You'll do a dodge-roll even if you don't have the perk. Dodge-rolling makes no noise, if I remember correctly.

Author:   Benjoman183
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 7:49am (PST)
Nice one, Ill have to try that one out!

Author:   Leut
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 7:57am (PST)
157. There is an undocumented/unlogged quest involved a jump from Bard's Dive Rock. You get to meet the ghost of someone who didn't live the jump and get a song for free. But, it's only once and you never get to see it again.

Author:   demoncell
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 11:18am (PST)
When you have joined the thieves guild,if you steal in riften and get caught a few times and bribe the guards,no one in the guild will like you,then you have to pay vex 1000 coin so they will talk and give you quests again.

Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 11:19am (PST)
quote Leut
157. There is an undocumented/unlogged quest involved a jump from Bard's Dive Rock. You get to meet the ghost of someone who didn't live the jump and get a song for free. But, it's only once and you never get to see it again.
Saw a video of that looks quite fun.

Author:   HisServant77
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 3:16pm (PST)
quote Leut
Found that one by accident not too too long ago while I was just enjoying a nice dive It didn't feel special though But hey it was different.

Author:   skyrim maniac
Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 3:22pm (PST)
28. If you go to the meadery in riften,talk to the guy at the counter,he will say a thing or 2,then you get the option to persuade him.even though you succeed to persuade him,the option will be there every time you speak to him.you can do this over and over for about 5 minutes to increase your speechcraft to 100 easily

Date:   Jan 18, 12 at 4:42pm (PST)
29.Get 70 speech to get investor perk then go to riverwood invest with Alvor the smith then go to the riverwood trader and bam he has about 11250 gold to play with.

Author:   firestorm79
Date:   Jan 19, 12 at 10:45am (PST)
30. do the battle for whiterun quest in the civil war quest line BEFORE your save file hits 10mb... and before you start fitting the whole of Skyrim into your chest in Breezehome... trust me you'll be a lot happier.

31. if you want free dragon souls go back to a 'cleared' dragon wall, after a few days/weeks (ingame time) - I don't exactly know how long you have to wait. There should be a new dragon there (might be ancient if you're over 50) - kill it and you'll get a new dragon soul! Previously I had thought that you get no souls from the respawned dragons at these word walls, but to my pleasant surprise, I was wrong.

Author:   DSTR
Date:   Jan 19, 12 at 5:07pm (PST)
Some people don't know how to count -_-

Author:   duckhunt79
Date:   Jan 19, 12 at 5:09pm (PST)
Tip 158 or 32 lol

If your manequin is glitched and moved from it's proper place, just unequip/re-equip the manequin and it will move back in their proper place. (This works for sure in Riften).

Author:   Synavee
Date:   Jan 19, 12 at 6:32pm (PST)
159/33- If you are caught committing a crime, and you can kill all the witnesses before they report you, your bounty will go away. I just stumbled upon this last night myself.

Author:   Vollando
Date:   Jan 21, 12 at 8:52pm (PST)

You guys probably already know this, but I found it quite helpful.

Author:   Whatevrr
Date:   Jan 22, 12 at 6:39am (PST)
quote Kafani
quote Abon
quote Kafani
That made absolutely no sense. You listed a bug. Bugs are not tips, tricks or secrets. Its a glitch in the game. You even said yourself that it might or might not work. What kinda advice is that? Not to mention your "exploit" is the exact same thing as the Shadowmere exploit (which I listed on THE SAME PAGE), except that mine works 100% of the time. u mad brah?
Now I don't understand critisizing somones post, just because u posted stupid shit that everyone already knew doesn't make u cool, at least his was creative ur sounding foolish acting like a hard ass over a game smh
LOL how am I trying to sound like a hard ass? "u mad brah" is an internet meme, I didn't know repeating memes was considered acting hard. Also, for the THIRD time, he listed a bug. A glitch. Something in the game that doesn't usually occur unless there is an ERROR. How is that being creative?
It works everytime if you attack the dragon from.behind it will fall in a whole and get stuck everytime...

Author:   NauseantPlacebo
Date:   Jan 22, 12 at 8:20am (PST)
161: if you are a werewolf/lycan if you want to skip feeding then you can roar just as you crouch down and you still get the effects of the feed i.e. extended bloodlust and health.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.