Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Mages college problem! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1697898-mages-college-problem/

Author:   benboss
Date:   Nov 19, 11 at 10:26pm (PST)
Subject:   Mages college problem!
-------------------------------------------
im on the first lesson,toldfir just tought me the lesser ward,we suppost to shoot at me a fireball while ill cast the lesser ward,im standing infront of him and casting the sheild..they all just standing and do nothing!
what i should do?
someone got a way to fix it?
ty..

Author:   Unbeaten
Date:   Nov 19, 11 at 10:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Mages college problem!
First, you have to stand where the arrow tells you to. Then, you have to make sure you have the lesser ward spell equiped. Look at Toldfir and cast the lesser ward spell. (He's not going to shoot a fireball at you unless you're ready) Once you have the lesser ward spell on, hold it, and he will shoot the fireball at you.

Author:   benboss
Date:   Nov 20, 11 at 7:55am (PST)
i did all what you said,still nothing happend
the spell equiped,i spent all my magika on the spell,stood at the circle where the arrow pointing,
nothing happend!
please i need help!

Author:   Unbeaten
Date:   Nov 20, 11 at 3:17pm (PST)
quote benboss
i did all what you said,still nothing happend
the spell equiped,i spent all my magika on the spell,stood at the circle where the arrow pointing,
nothing happend!
please i need help!

Well I can't really help you any further if you did exactly what I asked you to. Just keep trying I guess.

Can anyone else think of something I may be missing?

I think I told you everything that's required.

And also, you have to stop being such a baby about your problems. Ask the questions maturely and don't whine if somebody's solution doesn't work. Try experimenting with things on your own if nobody can come up with an answer

Author:   SydneyGrey
Date:   Nov 20, 11 at 7:05pm (PST)
It took me a few tries to get it to work, too. You'll get it, eventually. It's a little tricky to trigger his responses, but you can do it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.