Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: can you make arrows - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1696302-you-make-arrows/3.htm

Author:   dotdotdot
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 1:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: can you make arrows
-------------------------------------------
they wont bring out fletching because it a super money maker.....

Author:   Daho
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 2:24am (PST)
Console commands are the main reason why I play 360, I know I won't be able to help myself so I use 360 to prevent myself from using that.

that said however, I was playing Oblivion fairly recently, and I found it boring because it got too easy with the CC's, so I made a new character, reinstalled the infared sensor on my laptop (It screw with mt ~ key so I can't use them :L)
And it's been working out okay.

Author:   youngteezay
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 8:48am (PST)
Well, if ppl wanna use console commands, then let em.. By the way, i don't use em.. I don't need 2.. They bought their own game, no need in bringing Them Down....

Author:   firestorm79
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 9:57am (PST)
quote Daho
Console commands are the main reason why I play 360, I know I won't be able to help myself so I use 360 to prevent myself from using that.

that said however, I was playing Oblivion fairly recently, and I found it boring because it got too easy with the CC's, so I made a new character, reinstalled the infared sensor on my laptop (It screw with mt ~ key so I can't use them :L)
And it's been working out okay.
lol - you went through THAT much effort not to use CC?! I guess I'd be tempted too... at least you'll be able to play the mods on the PC. I wish they'd allow mods on ps3 and console commands. I'd only use console commands to solve glitches (like the big list of quests building up in my miscelleneous section which i can't complete due to 1.3 glitches).

Author:   Shane
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 1:11pm (PST)
I heard a woman at a saw mill saying, "All my workers have gone to fight in the war. The ironic part is that nobody can make the arrows for their war here now."

It'd be cool if you could chop wood and use it for arrows just like you make leather at the smithy's.

Author:   Cortosis
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 1:42pm (PST)
Looks like I'm gonna have to get Skyrim on PC

Author:   Cortosis
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 1:43pm (PST)
Anyone played the latest Fallout if you have what's it like and is it worth getting on Xbox 360??

Author:   Shane
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 1:45pm (PST)
I haven't played New Vegas but the few people I know that have have said that's it's pretty much a glitchy mess. Covered in game-breaking glitches that stop you. My brother lost 6 hours of gameplay on more than one occasion and had to restart the whole game once before he just gave up on it.

Bethesda seem to want to just forget about it hahaha.

Author:   pol0202
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 3:29am (PST)
quote bronze0800
i used console commands to get 100 smithing full dragon scale armour deadaric bow 2 deadric swords and 5k glass arrows
i did this without console commands on the 360 lol

Author:   LaQuack
Date:   Dec 26, 11 at 8:52am (PST)
quote bronze0800
quote Shadow of Death
quote bronze0800
i used console commands to get 100 smithing full dragon scale armour deadaric bow 2 deadric swords and 5k glass arrows
Do be quiet, nobody is impressed that you have all of that, when you got it by using a few handfuls of keystrokes to get it.

Ditto on your 1 million gold.

Your bragging rights have been suspended in perpetuity >_>
to be honest i was never really bragging bout any of it jus stating that if you want decent items then jus use a bit of brain power and a few key strokes and they can be yours.

the most of game is grinding anyway if thats not mining the ores to smith or grinding the gold for mats from the sellers. ive never been much of grinder i can get on now start playing the game and not have to worry bout my armour and wepons.and not have to spend ages hunting for scraps of metal and gold
not even broku i got skyrim to play it not use a console and then run through everything herp derp if you bought skyrim for $60 just to console it thats a waste of cash good sir^_^

Author:   Kedjown
Date:   Dec 26, 11 at 1:40pm (PST)
Daedric Arrows look so shit man, I prefer my arrows to have an actual pointed arrowhead instead of a *bleep*ing couple of kitten teeth on the end.
I have them hotkeyed so that I can quickly remove them when I go to use the bow, switch to Orcish or some shit like that; I like the look on the back, just not the arrow itself. Plus, they're pretty rare anyway!

Author:   Rainn
Date:   Dec 28, 11 at 8:07am (PST)
guys you will get really good armour if you just make heaps of iron daggers and smith it yourself.. thats what i did. i was level 15/16 i can't remember and i had full dragon armour (light).
(xbox)

Author:   Donvo
Date:   Dec 30, 11 at 7:23pm (PST)
BMW you can get elven armor from the Thalmar

Author:   Dark Lord Alistair
Date:   Jan 01, 12 at 2:22am (PST)
To answer this as i know best.
No you cannot make your own arrows,
i have my smithing up to 100(no cheat) and cannot make arrows.
so i just go with my daedric sword and spellbreaker with
full nightingale armor and gaulder amulet lvl 39 dark elf

Author:   Death_Machine354
Date:   Jan 14, 12 at 6:34am (PST)
well it has less to do with smithing and more to do with luck and speech,first you CANNOT make elven,glass,steel,orcish or just about any arrow,to get some of them you have to be high level just go to some people that sell weapons or the Drunken Huntsman in whiterun and just see if they have any in stock,i know it kinda sucks to spend your cash but its one of the only ways to get different arrows.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.