Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Skyrim: Bad Guys and other Assorted Enemies - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1611575-skyrim-bad-guys-other-assorted-enemies/

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 10:38pm (PST)
Subject:   Skyrim: Bad Guys and other Assorted Enemies
-------------------------------------------
So what enemies are you hoping to fight in Skyrim? Dragons? Bandits? Cliff Racers? Personally im hoping mudcrabs make a return, im quite fond of them.

Author:   Robot Hive
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 10:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Skyrim: Bad Guys and other Assorted Enemies
Snow whales and Dirtbirds.

Author:   Al The Killer
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 10:54pm (PST)
Mud crabs and Liches.

Author:   The Wind
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 11:33pm (PST)
Bigfoot, unicorns, and Manbearpig. And Giants. And Golems. And Minotaurs. No, scratch that. Minotaurs that come in different colors... yeah...

Author:   Anubis
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 11:47pm (PST)
I seriously hope there are deer again. I loved going on several in-game day hunting trips and bringing back whole bunches of venison.

With forests and such though I don't see why they wouldn't bring them back.

Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 12:06am (PST)
Yeah i wouldnt mind seeing a more diverse biosphere of critters and game animals

Author:   jbh
Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 12:15am (PST)
quote The Wind
Manbearpig.

Author:   Imperial88
Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 12:28am (PST)
in one of the magazines screenshots theres an elk or reindeer so there will probably be non-violent / neutral wildlife again

Author:   000DESTRUCT0
Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 12:37am (PST)
I hope they have birds and small insects this time. Not as enemies, wildlife for atmosphere.

Centaurs would be nice, with some of them being good and some evil, just like the playable races. All the old monsters could make a comeback. We know dragons are going to be new enemies. Perhaps hobgoblins? Hobgoblins are more intelligent, bigger, and stronger than their goblin cousins. Could be a challenge to be accosted by a band of hobgoblins outfitted with leather armor, helms, and broadswords. Throw an archer in the mix and you're in a right fix.

Unintentional rhyme tbh.

Author:   skythelegend
Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 1:02am (PST)
Hell no, not Cliff Racers, not Mountain Lions and not anything resembling the creature type enemies of Fallout3, those things are way too fast and annoying. Also the Cliffracers ate the dragons of Morrowind, we can't have them in Skyrim or they'll ruin the challenge of killing the dragons and we'll be fighting through a cloud of 50000 *bleep*ing Cliffracers every goddamn step we take, all difficult to outrun even at maximum Speed.

Werewolves, Mudcrabs, Rats, Grahls, Horkers, Reiklings, Frost Giants, Uderfryktes, Draugr and Bonewolves. They're some things I feel they should bring back, now onto additions well, Thu'um Charged SuperNords, new constructs, maybe an Atronach/statue thing that sneaks around and only attacks the player when their back is turned, like the Crystal one from my RP and those vampires that move through Ice.

Author:   Solx
Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 3:06am (PST)
quote skythelegend
Hell no, not Cliff Racers, not Mountain Lions and not anything resembling the creature type enemies of Fallout3, those things are way too fast and annoying. Also the Cliffracers ate the dragons of Morrowind, we can't have them in Skyrim or they'll ruin the challenge of killing the dragons and we'll be fighting through a cloud of 50000 *bleep*ing Cliffracers every goddamn step we take, all difficult to outrun even at maximum Speed.
God...... How I HATE Cliffracers..... soooo much..... that I'll........ HULK RAPE-TIME!!! lol, yea those assholes were *bleep*ing annoying and pethetic.

Author:   000DESTRUCT0
Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 3:12am (PST)
To be honest I never got very far in Morrowind. It irritated me too much with it's combat system and the strange way people walked. I'm glad they abandoned what really amounted to a die-roll to decide your chance of blocking or hitting the enemy when they made Oblivion.

Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 6:45am (PST)
quote skythelegend

Werewolves, Mudcrabs, Rats, Grahls, Horkers, Reiklings, Frost Giants, Uderfryktes, Draugr and Bonewolves. They're some things I feel they should bring back, now onto additions well, Thu'um Charged SuperNords, new constructs, maybe an Atronach/statue thing that sneaks around and only attacks the player when their back is turned, like the Crystal one from my RP and those vampires that move through Ice.
Wasnt the Uderfrykte just a unique powerful troll, not exactly a whole species?

Author:   Orgazmo
Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 6:51am (PST)
Ice Wraiths look so bad ass.

Giants spiders are also confirmed, by the way.

Author:   The5thAvacado
Date:   Jan 17, 11 at 7:44am (PST)
So far what I remember being confirmed is Mountain Giants, mammoths, frost trolls, giant spiders (not Spider Daedra), ice wraiths, wolves, and of course, dragons!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.