Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Skyrim: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1610648-skyrim-requests-feedback-suggestions/9.htm

Author:   Anubis
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 2:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Skyrim: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
@ segaman -

We used to have a subforum but it's been merged with the main forum. I did however find a thread that might be what you're looking for:

General Mods Discussion

If that's not what you meant, go ahead and make your own thread and I'll fix it up for you; if you'd like.

Author:   El-dino
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 12:07am (PST)
I'm a ps3 user, so this probably won't be possible for me..
But,
I've travelled around the lands of skyrim and there are alot of old, run-down forts, within the various regions.
I have always liked the idea of purchasing the land/fort (from whichever Jarl happens to rule) and making it my very own stronghold. Re-building the walls, towers etc, and employing people to maintain, guard it.

Then you could have various group that attempt to assault your fort.. and whatever..

Well, its an idea.

Author:   Lyonnais
Date:   Jan 21, 14 at 2:02pm (PST)
BluePhoenix Would it be alright if I kinda made a diary thread for my adventure through Skyrim? I was going to start a new character, and proceed to finish all of the DLC and I just wanted to know if that's alright with you.

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 5:55pm (PST)
quote Lyonnais
BluePhoenix Would it be alright if I kinda made a diary thread for my adventure through Skyrim? I was going to start a new character, and proceed to finish all of the DLC and I just wanted to know if that's alright with you.
That's coo'

Author:   Lyonnais
Date:   Jan 22, 14 at 5:56pm (PST)
quote BluePhoenix
quote Lyonnais
That's coo'
coo brah coo

I'll get it started up then!

Author:   Aurora
Date:   Feb 04, 14 at 9:34am (PST)
malyn varen

Just curious, but why? You've contributed some fantastic stuff to this forum from what I've seen.

It'd be a real shame to see you leave.

Author:   Seldom
Date:   Feb 04, 14 at 9:57am (PST)
malyn varen, If you really want your account banned, ask a Supermod like Lorx - I think they're the only modbros who can perma your account completely, rather than just on a specific forum basis.

But, if this is over the Fable 3 thread you made, I think it's a shame. People just didn't share your opinion, man, no reason to up and leave neo. Especially as you only joined recently.

Plus you say the Skyrim part of you expired, check out some other forums on here, there's *bleep*-loads.

Author:   malyn varen
Date:   Feb 05, 14 at 8:56am (PST)
For as long as seven days or even more, the word "Skyrim" was a synonym for "disgust" in my dictionary.
I was very much upset I ever played it! What a surprise, today I actually decided I should give it a try. Yes, I cleaned my Skyrim copy with some soap, loaded my favourite character, who I am in love with, and went out to explore.
Look, I don't know how this is possible, yesterday I actually was very busy annihilating everything that reminded me of Skyrim. I deleted Jeremy Soule awesome tracks in my cell phone, I uninstalled Skyrim wonderful skin, I moved all my pictures of Skyrim, I even was about to get rid of Malukah's awe-inspiring "Tale of the Tongues"!!!
I did't do that. I'd rather shoot myself.

A year ago, as I was about to depart for work at sea, Skyrim was me. There weren't DLCs for Xbox yet, and Oghma glitch was still there, and I played this amazing game as if I lived inside it. I promised myself, if by some great mistake I will get incredibly rich, I would buy an island somewhere around Mimaropa, and build an exact life-size copy of Skyrim there, with attaching bordering provinces in mind. I would sponsor the winners of Skyrim contests, so they could get there and explore. In the meantime, I downloaded Skyrim wallpapers, took pictures of each location at dawn, at midnight, at different angles, and when it was time for me to leave, I told myself I am going to miss Skyrim very very much, and I did.

Six months at work and no Skyrim, I invented different kinds of builds, roleplay, walkthroughs, and that alone was wonderful!

So here I am, hating Skyrim almost as much as I always loved it.

But not anymore. It mended self. I actually completed couple of missions for DG, and with Voice set to lowest, it is possible to walk around dumb Skyrim NPCs w/o getting upset about their stupid comments!

I think everything is all right with Skyrim, it's just me needed a major break

Author:   MJ The Unrelenting
Date:   Mar 26, 14 at 6:49am (PST)
There needs to be a necropost rule. People are answering questions that are 2 years old. Chances are they've been answered a long time ago.

Author:   skythelegend
Date:   Mar 26, 14 at 10:19am (PST)
quote MJ The Unrelenting
There needs to be a necropost rule. People are answering questions that are 2 years old. Chances are they've been answered a long time ago.
There is a necropost rule.

Don't do it.

Mods'll let it slide the first few times, but do it too often and it'll earn a punishment.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.