Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Skyrim: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1610648-skyrim-requests-feedback-suggestions/5.htm

Author:   TerraAbuser
Date:   Nov 04, 11 at 5:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: Skyrim: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
quote BluePhoenix
Done All better now? I removed the video so there should be no scary big boxes now.
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you so much.

I'm sorry to be the perty pooper :/ lol, I just couldn't even get into there without having to hit the refresh button so very much. It was so fusterating.

Thanks again.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Nov 08, 11 at 4:48am (PST)
Hey guys! Don't mean to jump on in with this, but I didn't want to make a whole new thread for it and/or put it in the GD where it'd probably go unseen. If anyone would like to create a "first impressions" or something for the Neo Newspaper after this game releases, that'd be awesome! We're trying to expand our information, but we're getting little to no incoming information from the members whom we thought would love to contribute. *shrug* Here's the link to read about how to submit an article if you're interested. You can ask any other questions via Private Message or here if that's alright with the mods. Cheers guys and thanks so much! ^^;

Author:   Zaddos
Date:   Nov 08, 11 at 5:12pm (PST)
How about a thread at the top titled "Should You get this game" for all the people that come in here like a lost kid walking into a movie theater half way through the movie asking, "What is this movie(game) about?" , "Will I like this game?", or "Will I need to play Oblivion?" sorry to rant but its frustrating to see people come in here and ask a question instead of looking at the answer themselves.

Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 4:00am (PST)
General Information Thread which is pretty much just that.

While I somewhat agree with you, stupid questions can provoke elaborate discussions which is what forums are about. I know I use the forums to quickly ask a question and then leave because I don't want to spend my time reading articles. I think a lot of people use the forums in the same manner, as seen by our already-in-existence general info. thread. It's still useful, but I think those dumb questions are sometimes what define forums from... articles of information.

Author:   BO7H B4RRELS
Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 4:40am (PST)
I'm a new member and just wanted to say that I appreciate those who upkeep this forum. I'm really digging it so far. Good work.

Author:   Anubis
Date:   Nov 09, 11 at 8:55pm (PST)
As you guys may have noticed, we now have a subforum for PC related questions, comments, help, etc.

Check it out.

Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 5:35am (PST)
So is the subforum basically the pc version of the forum? Meaning we'll only see 360 and PS3 discussion in this (the main) forum?

Author:   Aurora
Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 10:17am (PST)
Justin, don't take my word for it, but I reckon the sub-forum is for things that are specific to PC version, such as modding, hardware specs, and so-on. Stuff that's common to all versions (that is, the gameplay) should probably still be discussed in this forum.

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 8:39pm (PST)
Justin

Aurora has the right idea. For the most part hardware questions, mods and other PC exclusive stuff should be discussed there. Anything else should be in the main forum ideally. Granted there'll be some overlap

Author:   Turkagent
Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 9:14pm (PST)
No links to other sites , its in the rules Also yeah no livestreaming till the 11/11/11 deadline anyway.

The intent of the rules, back in the day, was to prevent links such as outwars or alternate forums from leeching members. I am almost 100% certain that streams are permissible. I know there was no complaint when I was streaming for people during Starcraft II Beta and a little awhile after(before I quit SCII).

I'm not saying it was wrong to close it as Besethada wanted no streams prior to a certain date, I just don't think this is really consider "advertising" in the real sense of it.

Author:   Aurora
Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 9:41pm (PST)
quote Turkagent
No links to other sites , its in the rules Also yeah no livestreaming till the 11/11/11 deadline anyway.

The intent of the rules, back in the day, was to prevent links such as outwars or alternate forums from leeching members. I am almost 100% certain that streams are permissible. I know there was no complaint when I was streaming for people during Starcraft II Beta and a little awhile after(before I quit SCII).

I'm not saying it was wrong to close it as Besethada wanted no streams prior to a certain date, I just don't think this is really consider "advertising" in the real sense of it.
I was just about to mention this. We've had several stream links posted over the past few days, and they've proven quite useful to many members (myself included). Also, livestream is a pretty big service — linking to it isn't "advertising" in the traditional sense.

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   Nov 12, 11 at 1:14am (PST)
Yeah i understand your points and i can agree that i dont think its advertising. Not sure what i was thinking the other day ha.

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Nov 12, 11 at 2:30pm (PST)

I think putting the Known Glitches thread in index would be helpful to many, so long as it's kept decently updated with Glitches we find, and if they are ever patched, possibly that too. (:

Thread

Author:   SwiftBlade
Date:   Nov 12, 11 at 11:27pm (PST)
Well. The game got released and activity has exploded. New threads are being made to ask questions, pretty much constantly. These threads shunt others further back, which isn't really fair. I'm saying it could be a good idea to have a general help thread. Just a thought.

Author:   jokkepokke
Date:   Nov 14, 11 at 10:39pm (PST)
Subject:   Suggestions towards the game?
I've heard that Dragon Weapons probably won't be in the game, but something I'd really like to see is Dragon Arrows. Say for example, 50 arrows will require 1 Dragon Bone, 2 Wood and 10 Leather Straps? That would be awesome in the next update!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.