Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Skyrim: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1610648-skyrim-requests-feedback-suggestions/4.htm

Author:   Turkagent
Date:   Oct 20, 11 at 6:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Skyrim: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
Regarding the forum background: Can we make the top left (Neoforums N' stuff) a different color so it isn't so difficult to read?

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Oct 20, 11 at 9:07pm (PST)
Terra if the videos make you lag I'll start putting them in spoilers. So just don't click the spoiler tags and the video won't lag you.

Author:   TerraAbuser
Date:   Oct 20, 11 at 9:14pm (PST)
quote Twilight
Terra if the videos make you lag I'll start putting them in spoilers. So just don't click the spoiler tags and the video won't lag you.
Sounds good to me. Thank you! *hugs*

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 6:32pm (PST)
quote Darknet
I don't care much for the color scheme of the forum. A lot of black is too much in your face. I suggest you inverse everything. You make the white all the background and the text with those dark colors. As for the background outside of the thread titles, a light khaki color would go well.
Aye i see what you mean, I'll get to it or more likely, Anubis the CSS wizard will

Author:   Anubis
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 11:20pm (PST)
You know Darknet, I've been thinking about this. My darker scheme I liked when I was planning and when I was making it, but I don't any more lol

I thinking; now that there's a basic code in place, I want to implement something similar to the Oblivion forum's colors. At least, temporarily. Ideally, I'd like to see a theme selector put into place; but that's down the line considerably.

Date:   Oct 23, 11 at 10:19am (PST)

Turkagent brought up in this thread about a Skyrim IRC (Or maybe just The Elder Scrolls in general?) I'm totally for the idea. Granted it will make the GD more or less dead/worthless, but I still think it's a good idea. Or at least merits some thought/discussion.

Author:   Turkagent
Date:   Oct 23, 11 at 2:39pm (PST)
quote Twilight

Turkagent brought up in this thread about a Skyrim IRC (Or maybe just The Elder Scrolls in general?) I'm totally for the idea. Granted it will make the GD more or less dead/worthless, but I still think it's a good idea. Or at least merits some thought/discussion.

If we want(for ease) we could use the Neoseeker "domain" and just create our own channel. I definitely would be in that channel constantly if we get a few more people who are interested.

Date:   Oct 24, 11 at 8:48am (PST)
Anubis, BluePhoenix

Could I just make a thread asking if people want an IRC? After an explanation of what it is of course. If we host it on Neoseeker like Turkagent suggest, we could even put it up at the top of the page along with the Wiki links for easy access...

Pros:
1. You know who is and isn't online (This could also be a con for some I guess.)
2. Would make discussion of the game between community members more fluent.
3. Would make the answering of questions easier.
4. It'd make communication easier for those who either don't have online play or cross console.

Cons:
1. No spoiler tags, so if you log in and see a spoiler, errr, well...
2. Would make the General Discussion less active.
3. Would make question threads in general less active for those who know how to access the IRC (Could also be a pro, cause of duplicate threads and reanswering.)

...all I have right now.

Date:   Oct 24, 11 at 3:48pm (PST)
Yeah, go for it Twilight. I'd be good to see how much support is behind this.

Date:   Oct 24, 11 at 3:50pm (PST)

I'll make it later during the day when people are actually on... xD

Date:   Oct 24, 11 at 3:54pm (PST)
Sounds good man.

Date:   Oct 24, 11 at 5:00pm (PST)

Thread has been made concerning the IRC channel and can be found here.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Oct 25, 11 at 3:01am (PST)
Going to back Darknet's preferences up as well. The dark color scheme really bothers my eyes. D; You could always slap a theme selector in there, too, though. Either works perfectly fine, but I think the color at the moment is painful on the eyes!

Author:   TerraAbuser
Date:   Nov 03, 11 at 4:47pm (PST)
BluePhoenix, Anubis

Could you please, please, pretty please take that big, black, box of an eyesore that is above the General Disscussion thread down?

I dunno if its a vid or what, but ever since it showed up I've been having mucho grande problems trying to load any page of the General Disscussion with my crappy lil' DSi.

It's just so fusterating having to refresh like an hundred times just to get in there.

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   Nov 04, 11 at 1:27am (PST)
quote TerraAbuser
BluePhoenix, Anubis

Could you please, please, pretty please take that big, black, box of an eyesore that is above the General Disscussion thread down?

I dunno if its a vid or what, but ever since it showed up I've been having mucho grande problems trying to load any page of the General Disscussion with my crappy lil' DSi.

It's just so fusterating having to refresh like an hundred times just to get in there.
Done All better now? I removed the video so there should be no scary big boxes now.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.