Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim! - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1602063-introductions-welcome-to-skyrim/9.htm

Author:   Code Breaker
Date:   May 31, 11 at 11:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim!
-------------------------------------------
Hey im Code Breaker and I fail at RPs. Seriously, if I join one i forget and dont post in about a day.

Author:   elder rose
Date:   Jun 02, 11 at 1:13am (PST)
welcome!

Author:   Throe
Date:   Jun 07, 11 at 8:09pm (PST)
I'm Throe, the warrior. I prefer a warrior play style, but if my enemies have the upper hand, I'll pull every dirty trick in the book to gain an advantage. Also, I usually enjoy quests which require other play styles, or creative solutions. I like puzzles.

I've been around since the Morrowind forums, but I didn't even get Oblivion until 2010, so I still consider myself new to that game. As I've said before elsewhere, I'll probably wait to see if Skyrim makes GOTY. If it does, then I'll buy that edition. If not, then I won't feel like I've missed anything. I have every confidence that I will be buying the GOTY edition in a few years. I was still playing Morrowind in 2009, and enjoying every minute of it.

Author:   Hman242
Date:   Jun 07, 11 at 8:46pm (PST)
Hey there. I'm not exactly the most diehard Elder Scrolls fan, but I do like Bethesda and the series. I put a good amount of hours into Oblivion, and a small amount into Morrorwind. Skyrim should be a game that lives up to its TES name.

Author:   SwiftBlade
Date:   Jun 07, 11 at 9:37pm (PST)
Hey. Skyrim has got me interested in this series, and much to my dismay, it'll be the first RPG game I've played. Don'thateplease. But yes, I will be buying this game.

Author:   Hman242
Date:   Jun 07, 11 at 10:50pm (PST)
quote SwiftBlade
Hey. Skyrim has got me interested in this series, and much to my dismay, it'll be the first RPG game I've played. Don'thateplease. But yes, I will be buying this game.
You're missing out on a great genre. RPG games have lots to give if you are receptive to it.

Author:   Throe
Date:   Jun 07, 11 at 10:58pm (PST)
quote SwiftBlade
Welcome!. You should get Morrowind and Oblivion too. Bonus: you can play both of them, *now*!

Author:   J917
Date:   Jun 11, 11 at 6:08pm (PST)
I'm J917 and i've never posted in any of the ES forums before. Oblivion is one of my favourite games i've ever played and it is pretty safe to say i'm getting this.

Author:   Pilaf
Date:   Jun 11, 11 at 7:25pm (PST)
I'm Pilaf. I got into the Elder Scrolls when Morrowind came out, and have logged thousands of hours between it and Oblivion and their expansions. I've also read every single book at the Imperial Library at least once, and have been an occasional contributing members to the official Bethesda forums, including the lore forums. I'm super stoked for Skyrim.

Author:   elder rose
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 5:04pm (PST)
Welcome Pilaf.

Author:   The5thAvacado
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 6:59pm (PST)
quote elder rose
Welcome Pilaf.
I can't help but want to call him Tien when I see his posts.

Author:   MLongfellowDeeds
Date:   Jun 13, 11 at 7:04pm (PST)
Hello everyone. Much like SwiftBlade I am new to the RPG series, and am currently playing Fallout 3. I now love open world games and am looking forward to playing Skyrim.

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   Jun 14, 11 at 12:36am (PST)
Welcome to the forum all you new ones. Enjoy your stay!

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Jun 15, 11 at 5:24pm (PST)

I forgot about this. Hi.

Author:   Emerald Demond
Date:   Jun 15, 11 at 5:31pm (PST)
Good day to you all; I am Emerald, and RPG's are my favourite genre, so you can imagine how much I enjoyed Oblivion...

A few months ago, I finally bought Morrowind, and it does make an amazing difference playing Oblivion once you know the story a little bit better...

I've only just gotten back to playing Morrowind again, because I had to take a break so I could finish my quest mod for Oblivion...

I also hope to play Skyrim as soon as possible, but I do fear, from watching some of the gameplay trailers, that it may be too powerful for my computer...

I guess all I can do is wait and see...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.