Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim! - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1602063-introductions-welcome-to-skyrim/8.htm

Author:   PreservationalMartyr
Date:   Apr 09, 11 at 7:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim!
-------------------------------------------
Yo I'm damian. Big lover of oblivion can't wait for 11/11 especially on the pc and some of the great mods that will come out for it.

Author:   ablinjin
Date:   Apr 17, 11 at 8:14pm (PST)
I'm ablinjin. I came to neo originally for morrowind and had the pleasure of moderating the GOTY forum for a while until it finally died out (which took a while, but it will always be the best RPG for me since it got me into free roaming worlds).

I just put up 10 screenshots for this game, I'm surprised no one did that yet.

Author:   Demonxsoul
Date:   Apr 25, 11 at 7:15pm (PST)
Hey guys i love Oblivion and i'm getting this game.

I can't get it for PC because it sounds like you need a top notch gaming computer

Author:   traptrapper
Date:   Apr 27, 11 at 10:18am (PST)
i can't wait till it comes out!!! i think i'l just play oblivion over and over until then.. its bad enough now that i'm addicted to the dam thing.. when skyrim comes out i' probably fall to sleep at the control!!! wake up to find i'v dribbled all over it.. hahahaha hopefully the fighting style has change too being that all we get now is just a swing, swing with the sword or a spin swing. side step spin swing.. that be cool if they could change it up some..

Author:   traptrapper
Date:   Apr 27, 11 at 10:33am (PST)
oh sorry guys i forgot to introduce myself.. i'm traptrapper and i'm new to this.. i just got into gaming this year as some friends got me a playstation 4 xmas coz they told me i work to much. lol funny because i never ever played ps before in my life and was a real amateur.. lol so i went out looking for some games and oblivion was my first game i got.. i have other games now but this is my favorite and won't play any other.. i love it and its very addictive!!! sure beats going to the pub and spending money an waking the next day with regrets!!! lol... peace guys.. nice to meet every1..

Author:   firestorm79
Date:   May 12, 11 at 9:19am (PST)
wow so much on skyrim and it's still 6 months away!

hi I'm firestorm and elder scrolls have been one of my most favourite games - converted to ps3 since oblivion came out and i think i'll follow it the series on this platform.

just all that atmosphere and legecy - it's just like escaping to another world. the immersion is unbelievable...

Author:   Sage_Mantis
Date:   May 13, 11 at 3:47am (PST)
I've been around Neoseeker for like years, but have created a new account and usually don't use the forums much unless something cool's happening in the industry- right now, that would be TES V. You'll see me post usually when new information comes on a new game or just any news that sounds interesting. Other than that, I like to trololol these forums so watch your backs. The bridge toll is fighting the bridge troll. Until E3, later.

Author:   Oblivion
Date:   May 16, 11 at 3:14am (PST)
Hey people's. I'm Oblivion, and Oblivion is one of my favorite games of all time. I can't wait for Skyrim to drop, and when it does, that will be a very very good day. Well, i'll probably pop in here every now and then. Depends how active the forum is. Nice to meet you all. (:

Author:   Liege
Date:   May 16, 11 at 8:17pm (PST)
Liege here. Hi everybody. Love you, take care, holler at me, etc.

quote Demonxsoul
Hey guys i love Oblivion and i'm getting this game.

I can't get it for PC because it sounds like you need a top notch gaming computer
You'll obviously need something above average but without the system requirements we can't be sure exactly how much you'll need. I'm still using a Phenom 9850, 4GBs of DDR2-800, a Radeon 3870, and Win7 x64. My newest part is pushing 4 years old and I've been playing modern games surprisingly well - keep in mind my hardware wasn't impressive even when it was new.

Author:   crazidragon
Date:   May 26, 11 at 5:31am (PST)
Hiya, names Jordan.. Been playing since Morrowind. Returning to neoseeker because of Skyrim. -_-

Author:   Wika
Date:   May 30, 11 at 6:51pm (PST)
Hey, I'm Wika, I'm a massive fan of Oblivion and the entire fantasy genre in general.

Everything I've seen about this game so far has blown me away completely, I can't wait for 11/11/11.

Author:   Akensai
Date:   May 30, 11 at 6:53pm (PST)
http://akensai.com/skyrim

In case you guys haven't seen it yet, full pre-release info + magazine scans.

Author:   Tazar_Y
Date:   May 31, 11 at 11:21pm (PST)
Hey all, I decided to overcome my shyness and introduce myself...(yeah, shy over the internet, pfft).
I'm Tazar, started with Morrowind, but never got the chance to play it fully, I regularly play Oblivion (PS3) and love it. Its basically what got me into gaming, so in my heart it shall stay.

When I first heard about Skyrim, I wasn't all too excited, frankly, I was perfectly happy with Oblivion, but now I couldn't be more @!$*ing excited.

I'm probably gonna be around these forums loads (probably spending hours thinking of something useful/amusing to contribute, I'm generally new to forums, and failing so I'll end up just lurking ).

Yeah.

Author:   elder rose
Date:   May 31, 11 at 11:27pm (PST)
welcome Tazar_Y! have fun!!!!

Author:   Robot Hive
Date:   May 31, 11 at 11:32pm (PST)
haha, we dont bite. promise

gd is probably the place to go if you just wanna get more relaxed here. welcome!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.