Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim! - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1602063-introductions-welcome-to-skyrim/6.htm

Author:   Daho
Date:   Jan 18, 11 at 1:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim!
-------------------------------------------
quote Terranigma Fan
Ooooops I meant the last 2. My mistake
Hahaha, don't worry, I just like being an ass.

Welcome to Everyone as well!

Author:   Terranigma Fan
Date:   Jan 18, 11 at 2:00am (PST)
Thanks for the welcome guys

Will be great to join in the discussion again it's been a long time since I have discussed Elder Scrolls.

Hopefully will be as much fun as it was back in the early days of the Oblivion forum. Good times, good times. Forgive me my nostalgia

Author:   Robot Hive
Date:   Jan 18, 11 at 12:48pm (PST)
Oh shit. Terranigma, not sure but I think I remember you from my early days. Either way, welcome back.

And hi to all you new guys.

Author:   JacqueseVonRIP
Date:   Jan 20, 11 at 7:15pm (PST)
Oh yeah, I was never really in the Oblivion forums before because I got the game late and wasn't sure ifI should join the Oblivion forum or the Oblivion GoTY forum. But I'm here now.

Author:   Ulti9999
Date:   Jan 22, 11 at 2:12am (PST)
Hi, I'm Ulti9999, and I love RPGs, I haven't really played a good one in a while, Dissidia, Duodecim and Fallout3 are the most recent ones, they are all nice too, anyways, I'm probably getting Oblivion 5 since a friend told me it is like a medieval fallout

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Jan 24, 11 at 8:09pm (PST)
Well, I've finally decided to move here. I'll probably still stick around in the Oblivion forum, though. Regardless, I'm Steve/Dit/Ditno/Ditty/Pota/Ditnopota, and I can't wait for Skyrim .

Author:   Leut
Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 11:32pm (PST)
For those of you who don't know me....kiss my ass.....french style.

I'm Leut. You will learn to love me.

Or else.

Author:   SothaSil
Date:   Feb 01, 11 at 12:07am (PST)
Well, I'm Sothasil. Real name is Tony.

I've been a long time lurker all the way back to morrowind and for some just now decided to register.

Can not wait for Skyrim, I still play Morrowind and oblivion on a daily basis. Occasionally I'll play Arena and Daggerfall.

I'm in love with the lore of this series.

Author:   Hawk
Date:   Feb 01, 11 at 7:03pm (PST)
Whats up guys, I'm Hawk. I gotta admit, I haven't been on Neoseeker at all in a couple years, but as I was looking something up to help me with the Morrowind file I'm playing right now, I got directed back here and I realize I miss this place. So, this is my first post in a long time. But thats enough about me.

Author:   Darkassassin124
Date:   Feb 14, 11 at 10:51pm (PST)
Hmmmm what was the quiston? Your name a--hole,{ WHAT IS YOUR NAME? } Will you shut the hell up, i can`t think with all that garbage coming out of your mouth. My mouth its your mouth dumba-- if i had a head like yours i couldn`t think either,{ WHAT IS YOUR NAME? }. Give me a break ive played so damn many characters can i help it if i can`t remember, what was the quiston? Oh for the love of god,Hmmmm no thats not it. {SOMBODY SHOOT ME HIM US} Can you give me a hint? and your supposed to be the brains of this outfit {Darkassassin DUMBA--} Oh yea now i remember, What was the quiston? Sombody kill him please and put me out of my misery. Sorry multiple personality disorder. Just kidding. Darkassassin here new to forum not to TES franchise, Dedicated DAMN fan 1033 hrs in Oblivion, 419 in Morrowind and still counting. Can we go now? Oh alright if you insist, Were are we going? Jesus are you an idiot. See what i have to put up with? Video games will rot your brain he's living proof..........what was the quiston?

Author:   Rihar
Date:   Feb 24, 11 at 4:06pm (PST)
Hey all, Rihar here. I’m new to NEO, excited about the release, and looking forward to sharing experiences. Hope you all can put up with another noob who’s a veteran gamer. As for Skyrim, imagine all those shadowy mountains with there lively peaks and deathly crevices. I’ll most likely die 1,000 times just due to the landscape. Hmmm dragon shout ‘FLY’ anyone?

Author:   Akensai
Date:   Feb 24, 11 at 4:10pm (PST)
I'm Akensai (formerly Calcutta for 8 years),

I used to hang around the Morrowind forums, than Oblivion, than Fallout 3... This will be my new home, once the game launches; anyways.

Author:   TheFallenOne
Date:   Feb 24, 11 at 4:33pm (PST)
quote Leut
For those of you who don't know me....kiss my ass.....french style.

I'm Leut. You will learn to love me.

Or else.
All the people from ShadowJ's era will absoleutley adore you. <3

I still love Lost though.

Author:   Akensai
Date:   Feb 24, 11 at 5:06pm (PST)
quote TheFallenOne
All the people from ShadowJ's era will absoleutley adore you. <3
Heh SJ, I miss Xenobird.

Author:   The Darkest Shadow
Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 6:20pm (PST)
Why do I always skip these topics? <_<

I'm Akataras, notorious procrastinator, a freelance (*cough* unemployed student *cough*) writer who enjoys writing fiction, poetry and reviews.

I also dabble in image manipulation from time to time, as you can gather from the gaudy banner up there.

I loved Oblivion as it was my first real taste of what a western RPG could be (before Oblivion I'd basically only ever played JRPGs in the form of Final Fantasy) and I used to lurk around the Oblivion forums on here offering advice to PS3 players until the forums got merged and I disappeared into the ether for two years.

Don't be fooled by my Neoseeker name, it's an old title that I've long since abandoned and I'm nowhere near as emo-tastic as I used to be.

If you don't like me, here are some razorblades; would you like my help to swallow them or are you capable of choking them down yourself? >_> Sorry what was that? I couldnt hear you over the gurgling and blood spatter.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.