Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim! - page 24

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1602063-introductions-welcome-to-skyrim/24.htm

Author:   RatedRViper
Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 10:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim!
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to all those new people. Just be aware, theres our own civil war going on.... Altmer hters vs Twilight

so be careful

Author:   Silver Rathalos
Date:   Aug 11, 12 at 4:25pm (PST)
Hey everyone Im Silver Rathalos. Silver for short. I just got this awesome game few weeks ago and I love it very much

If you're wondering where I go my name. Silver Rathalos is the most powerful hybrid Rathalos in Monster hunter unite (a game for the psp, #1) so yea and I've been a member of neoseeker since 2008

Author:   skyrim_cheese_thief
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 3:26pm (PST)
Hi. I am the Skyrim cheese thief. No pantry is safe from my light fingers.

Author:   Asyilem
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 4:13pm (PST)
Nice to meet you all and welcome to Skyrim.

And Twilight won that civil war.

Author:   Hanners
Date:   Sep 01, 12 at 4:07pm (PST)
Hey Dovahkiins. I'm Hanners. I'm a long-time enthusiast of other well-made games, and have participated in other forums for such games in NeoSeeker. I figured it was time I expand my horizons to the other forums, since I generally didn't ever leave the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite forum.

Though since I've been playing Skyrim for a while, I figure I'd have some input or advice to give anyone who needed assistance.
Or who knows, maybe I'll need assistance.

Author:   innoculusseed
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 7:29am (PST)
I am Innoculusseed!! Inoku... Inok... seed... whatever. i used to have an acoount on the oblivion forums, but idr the name anymore. love this game love oblivion love morrowind. so many hours and girlfriends lost because of these games.

Author:   mrJ
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 11:03am (PST)
Hi everyone! I'm J (or mrJ for the minimum of three characters in the username) I decided to stop lurking around and made an account. I enjoy a good book (Alduin is Real, and He Ent Akatosh), a nice roast goat leg and making Lydia carry my burdens.

Author:   Zhang Liao
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 9:27am (PST)
IM BACK! after 3 long months of finding a windows that wont minimize my game during play to 'activate' my OS i finally found a solution, time to go download some workshop mods!

Author:   Bendolph
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 8:11am (PST)
Hi all! I'm Bendolph, and Skyrim is literally the best game I've ever played, since Oblivion, that is! Other than slaying anything that looks at me the wrong way and adding loot to my hoard, I seem to keep pretty busy keeping Lydia stocked with Black-Briar Mead (she has a bit of a "problem")

Author:   StereoSushiNL
Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 3:54am (PST)
What's up guys, StereoSushiNL here but just call me Stereo or Soundwave (long story..).
I'm new on Neoseeker and this is actually my first post

I recently started playing Skyrim and ZOMFGBBQ, i pretty much fell in love with the game.
Best game i played since Oblivion (obviously).

Well, talk to ya guys later i guess ^^

Author:   legendary one
Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 6:35am (PST)
I just borrowed the game from my friend, I like it so far... I totally freaked when that guy got beheaded at the beginning.

Anyways, if you guys want to chat on Xbox while playing Skyrim, Just add: NeoLegendaryOne and send a pm with just "Neoseeker" so I will accept the request.

Author:   symphonic jedi
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 5:36pm (PST)
Hi all.

Thought I ought to introduce myself in here. Skyrim is the first Elder Scrolls game I've played. Been playing since end of August and have quite enjoyed it. I'm a Brit and as such decided to play as a Breton, though the way I've ended up playing probably Khajit or Bosmer would've worked better. Have been aggressively pursuing thieves guild quest line so far.

Author:   annak366
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 1:44am (PST)
This is a great forum, thnx!

Im new and as all of you im hocked big time on this fantastic game. For as right now am less then half way through with the mainquest but moving forward rappidly

Im waiting for the Hearthfire on ps3 and hope it releases soon !!!

Take care, see'ya// Anna

Author:   StereoSushiNL
Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 12:28pm (PST)
Subject:   Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim!
Rumours are that PS3 Skyrim will get a special DLC bundle for a pretty sweet price. Bethesda owes us big-time!

Author:   Ka3m0n
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 12:37am (PST)
Subject:   Hello from PA
Hey all. I'm a huge fan of Skyrim and Fallout and specifically, mods that make these types of games more realistic. I typically align with the tastes of the "hardcore realism" enthusiasts although I would describe my preference as being more "challenging" as opposed to being "more deadly". i.e. I like survival mods that incorporate basic needs (hunger, thirst, sleep) but traps and diseases should be a source of immersion not death.

I'm also the author of "Skyrim GEMS", a website dedicated to helping people find good gameplay mods for Skyrim so they can play a more realistic and challenging game, too.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.