Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim! - page 22

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1602063-introductions-welcome-to-skyrim/22.htm

Author:   CrisGer
Date:   Mar 23, 12 at 12:17am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim!
-------------------------------------------
Not sure how many from the Tes forums or other related ES forums visit here but i have been modding for the ES games for years and now am part of the Tes Alliance mod group, just released my latest on Skyrim Nexus and so far the release and resulting fixes and growth pains of Skyrim appear to be normal and good. A fine title and a fine continuation of a superb series. Hello to all old hands and any new ones. Cheers.

Author:   Moffo11
Date:   Apr 05, 12 at 4:34am (PST)
Hi, im considering buying Skyrim for my PS3 as ive heard its unbelievable and endless fun. I hear its similar to the Fallout games which im a HUGE fan of. Im about 90% sure i should buy it, but the only thing holding me back is the lack of guns. Is Skyrim good with just swords and spells? I need somebody's opinion who has played Fallout and Skyrim.

Author:   Jawa King
Date:   Apr 05, 12 at 12:37pm (PST)
Moffo11, I really think you should get Skyrim. Some people may find the weapons dull in Skyrim compared to the ones in Fallout, but you could always use a bow and spells if you like long rage weapons. The games melee combat is great too, you can feel the weight of every blow and dragon fights are amazing. Although i prefer the mage playstyle, a warrior can be very fun. Also, there are more customization options than in Fallout, 10 races that can adapt to do anything due to the system in Skyrim where there are no stats and only three main attributes.

P.S- I have played every Fallout game except New Vegas and played TES 3,4 and 5 and I'm trying to get access to Arena and Daggerfall, soon, soon...

Author:   Syani
Date:   Apr 08, 12 at 1:53pm (PST)
Hey all i play skyrim, im currently addicted to it, forget what level im on but im enjoying it, and exploring, and loving the graphics/interaction.

Ive played and completed Oblivion, Dragon age Origins, The awakening and dragon age 2 and have played fallout 3 and completed that and also played new vegas.

Back to Skyrim though, my character is called Syani hence my username

Author:   kahuld
Date:   Apr 09, 12 at 10:34pm (PST)
I'm kahuld the awsome.

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Apr 10, 12 at 8:53pm (PST)
quote kahuld
I'm kahuld the awsome.

Author:   PoetWizard
Date:   Apr 12, 12 at 6:14am (PST)
hi im poetwizard and this is mah first post i just got skyrim and hope to enjoy using the forum

Author:   conservativekid97
Date:   Apr 14, 12 at 9:38am (PST)
I'm conservativekid97 and I'm new to the Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is my first game and I'm thinking about getting Oblivion.

Date:   Apr 14, 12 at 6:10pm (PST)
quote conservativekid97
I'm conservativekid97 and I'm new to the Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is my first game and I'm thinking about getting Oblivion.
yeah,but thee is a HUGE diff between TESV and TESIV. however, oblivion is a timeless classic and is really worth playing. in fact,it's the first elder scrolls game i ever played.

Author:   Footmarmoon
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 6:51pm (PST)
You know what I would like? DLC with heads or weapons from other games. I mean, it'd be kind of confusing, but not having to go through all that trouble of modding? Count me in. Maybe even just like being able to create a head or something. I know it's a little far-fetched but hey, a guy can dream. Wow, did I really just waste my time typing that whole thing for no reason? Geez.

Author:   Psycho Soulwolf
Date:   May 13, 12 at 2:51am (PST)
Hello, I am a very psychotic wolf of soul and I'm new to Neoseeker in general, so go easy on me... Not really, I can handle anything you've got!

Date:   May 13, 12 at 3:04am (PST)
quote Psycho Soulwolf
Hello, I am a very psychotic wolf of soul and I'm new to Neoseeker in general, so go easy on me... Not really, I can handle anything you've got!
Even 5000 ancient dragons and 7000 frost trolls?

Date:   May 13, 12 at 3:08am (PST)
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote Psycho Soulwolf
Oh, come on. Why are you giving me the easy stuff?

Date:   May 13, 12 at 3:09am (PST)
quote Psycho Soulwolf
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote Psycho Soulwolf
I'm starting to like you... you remind me of myself...solo'ing 5 dragons with nothing but my trusty axe, Wuuthrad, and storm call...

Date:   May 13, 12 at 3:33am (PST)
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote Psycho Soulwolf
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote Psycho Soulwolf
I'm starting to like you... you remind me of myself...solo'ing 5 dragons with nothing but my trusty axe, Wuuthrad, and storm call...
Yes, yes, you're starting to like me. All part of my plan... What plan that is... the one I'm making up as I go along, of course...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.