Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim! - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1602063-introductions-welcome-to-skyrim/14.htm

Author:   dragonician5
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 2:05am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim!
-------------------------------------------
lols im like new to the forum this is my first post and i loved oblivion so much i sometimes destroy all mycharacters just to play again but i always keep one of them..... my mage of pwnage lols its my skyrim and i want it NOW

Author:   TerraAbuser
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 2:14am (PST)
quote dragonician5
lols im like new to the forum this is my first post and i loved oblivion so much i sometimes destroy all mycharacters just to play again but i always keep one of them..... my mage of pwnage lols its my skyrim and i want it NOW
Howdy dragonican5, and welcome.

THIS.

IS.

SKYRIM!!

*kicks dragonican5 into the pit of death*

>:'D

Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 11:09am (PST)
epic mage uses telekinesis to pull himself out of the hole reminiscent of star wars i with obi wan and then uses fire to blast darth m... i mean terra into the hole amd drops a summoned daedroth on him muahahahaha it would be awesome if we could transfer oblivion characters to skyrim

Author:   Daho
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 12:50pm (PST)
*Cranks NoFX and you both die*

PLAY NICE DAMNIT!

Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 1:14pm (PST)
BLARG!! XP I AM DEAD!!

*Resurects* WHEE!! XD I AM ALIVE!!

lol

@ dragonian5: Yeah, I guess that'd be cool, although, I have no way to tell since I've never played an Eldeer Scrolls game before, I usually like it when they do impliment a feature such as that. Though, since I never played Oblivion I myself wouldn't gain anything from it, I wouldn't feel penalized for it either (unlike with the *bleep*ing in game contents they *bleep*ing some times hand away ONLY to the *bleep*ing preorderers!! >:'o lol )

Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 7:54pm (PST)
resurects like jesus and comes outta da ground like da koolaid man OH YA and why should i play nice i like using my magical abilities to make my opponents feel unworthy as a skinny mage blasts them to small bits > lols jk good fight terra but we both died lols OH YA bursts into random portal from thin air breaking a wall and everyone goes together into the party room beyond partying until skyrim finally gets here which will be like next month lols

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 4:54am (PST)

I don't remember if I put something in here. If I did, oh well. Here's another, lol. Most know me here, but whatever for those who don't.

I came late to The Elder Scrolls fandom, but the guys (And gals) here have made me feel at home ever since purchasing Oblivion, and even talked me into purchasing Morrowind. They helped me in both games the entire way, lol. <3 I look forward to Skyrim way too much, it's hard to control myself sometimes, lol. ^^;

Author:   pheonix down
Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 3:36pm (PST)
Hey whats up people, this is Pheonix Down. Ime new to this forum and cant wait to talk about the amazing game coming out in 11/11/11.

Only 3 weeks to go!!!!
:0

Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 3:52pm (PST)
quote pheonix down
Hey whats up people, this is Pheonix Down. Ime new to this forum and cant wait to talk about the amazing game coming out in 11/11/11.

Only 3 weeks to go!!!!
:0
Well howdy do, FenixDWN. ^o^

And welcome to the land of the living.

*whips* NOW GRAB A SHOVEL AND START DIGGING!! *whips, whips*

Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 7:40pm (PST)
epic mage uses whips of lightning not rope. blasts whip with fire. now quit enslaving ppl until u can do it right

Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 7:44pm (PST)
quote dragonician5
epic mage uses whips of lightning not rope. blasts whip with fire. now quit enslaving ppl until u can do it right
I was using a lighning whip!

Invisable lightning. ;P

Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 8:32pm (PST)
well i blasted ur lightning whip and invisible lightning isnt as intimidating as visible because u cant see it and intimidation is the name of the game for slavery

Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 8:44pm (PST)
quote dragonician5
well i blasted ur lightning whip and invisible lightning isnt as intimidating as visible because u cant see it and intimidation is the name of the game for slavery
I let the pain I bring speak for itself, no need for indimidation.

*conjurs another invisable lightning whip, turns self invisable and whips dragonician*

Where am I coming from?! *whips, whips*

Over here!! *whips, whips*

Now I'm over here!! *whips*

lol >:'D

Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 10:16pm (PST)
i has detect life enchantements on myslef permanently so i can see exactly where u r blasts terra into ashes and throws the ashes to the wind with a lightning spell and then freezes the ashes with a freeze spell then uses telekinesis to put ashes in an ur of nonresurection which is then throughn into a bottomless pit so it will never break or be founnd muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha XD lols u got owned OH DAM IS DAHO AROUND SHE MIGHT CRANK UP NOFX AGAIN lols XD

Date:   Oct 22, 11 at 11:54pm (PST)
quote dragonician5
i has detect life enchantements on myslef permanently so i can see exactly where u r blasts terra into ashes and throws the ashes to the wind with a lightning spell and then freezes the ashes with a freeze spell then uses telekinesis to put ashes in an ur of nonresurection which is then throughn into a bottomless pit so it will never break or be founnd muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha XD lols u got owned OH DAM IS DAHO AROUND SHE MIGHT CRANK UP NOFX AGAIN lols XD
(lmao) *taps dragonician on the shoulder from behind*

Hiya. >;'D

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.