Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim! - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1602063-introductions-welcome-to-skyrim/13.htm

Author:   BluePhoenix
Date:   Oct 09, 11 at 8:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim!
-------------------------------------------
quote MasterOfBlades
quote BluePhoenix
Welcome all new friends, please enjoy your time here and post more ^^
You can't win my friendship with niceness. If you want it, you'll have to pay me. Lol
I'm a student, chances of you getting money off me are laughable

Author:   MasterOfBlades
Date:   Oct 09, 11 at 8:50pm (PST)
quote BluePhoenix
quote MasterOfBlades
quote BluePhoenix
Welcome all new friends, please enjoy your time here and post more ^^
You can't win my friendship with niceness. If you want it, you'll have to pay me. Lol
I'm a student, chances of you getting money off me are laughable
Compromise: do my homework for me. Or strip. XD

Author:   hog76
Date:   Oct 12, 11 at 11:08pm (PST)
i wander how many dragon are there in the game is there going to be more than 20?

Author:   BlackLabel
Date:   Oct 12, 11 at 11:35pm (PST)
Hey I'm BlackLabel.. I'm looking forward to this game quite a bit. Oblivion is one of my all time favourite games so this has some big boots to fill.

quote hog
i wander how many dragon are there in the game is there going to be more than 20?
Unlimited.. Dragons like any enemy in Skyrim are a standard enemy type to the point that despite looking like boss characters you can be attacked by as many as 2-3 at a time if you're unlucky.

Author:   hog76
Date:   Oct 13, 11 at 1:30am (PST)
THATS COOL ATTACKED BY 2 OR 3 IS GOING TO BE FUN AND HARD BUT FUN

Author:   MASHEDBUG
Date:   Oct 15, 11 at 9:04am (PST)
Hi, I'm MB

The first elder scrolls game i ever played was Oblivion. I remember walking into EB games, seeing it, having no idea what it was, the only reason i bought it was because the cover looked cool. I had no idea what kind of game it was, i only knew it was an RPG. I installed it, played it and loved it. It is one of my favorite games and to this day i still play it by just traversing the landscape, murdering entire villages, doing random quests e.t.c. Out of all the guilds, the side quests and even the main quest, The Dark Brotherhood was by far my favorite thing in Oblivion so I'm really eager to see them return in Skyrim, though i wont be joining them right away, I'm just gonna wait till i have a moderate sneak level.

But until then, i think I might have another run through of The Dark Brotherhood.

Author:   TerraAbuser
Date:   Oct 17, 11 at 12:05pm (PST)
Oh my, I always seem to miss these introduction threads at first. *shrugs* Ah well.

Howdy y'all. I'm TerraAbuser, but y'all may feel free to call me Terra, Abuser, T.A., THAT guy, or if we are particularly chummy, Chris. ;D

I've never gotten to play an Elder Scroll game before, but I have played Fallout 3 all the way through (minus the expansion packs) and New Vegas most of the way through and I have to say, ME GUSTA!! So I pretty much think I'll love this one aswell.

Anyway, I'm a pretty laid back guy so don't worry your pretty lil heads too much about offending or angering me at all. Of course, everyone has their off days and with me being Bi-Polar its bound to happen sooner or later so I apologize in advance for any disturbances I might possibly bring to these quiet little pages just in case of such an unfourtunate incident. "My bad."

This message was edited on 2011-10-17T07:03:03-07:00.

Author:   GirlGamerSaSa
Date:   Oct 17, 11 at 8:30pm (PST)
Hi all im GirlGamerSaSa or just plain old SaSa and im a massive elder scrolls fan!! Oblivion was my first game and i loved it, i invested just over 300 hrs into that game and completed alomost everything. As you can probably tell i was and still am obsessed, im soooo excited for skyrim to hit, probably the most excited ive ever been about a game ever lol
I'll be hitting up the skyrim forums frequently to salve my appetite until it arrives. psn id: auntiesasaxx

Author:   StalkerFang
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 6:06am (PST)
Hi Guys, StalkerFang here.

Although I only just registered, I've been lurking for almost a year now, ever since the Skyrim announcement. I am unbelievably pumped for this game to launch!

I only bought an Xbox last year (in time for the launch of Reach), before that I was a nintendo kid, born and bred. In the last few months, I have gone back and played FO3, most of Oblivion, along with almost every triple-A release this generation... No joke.

So yeah,I'll cya guys round!

XBL: Shia Kahn

Author:   Asyilem
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 6:10am (PST)
Welcome to all of you. (:
Except for TerraAbuser, since he violated my map.

Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 6:13am (PST)
quote Asyilem
Welcome to all of you. (:
Except for TerraAbuser, since he violated my map.

Just call me, "MapAbuser."

Edit: I abuse maps. Its a terrible habit, I've tried to stop, but its a horrible addiction to try to kick!

... And now I'm being forced to go to, "Map Abusers Anonymus." XD

Author:   Daho
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 12:06pm (PST)
Hi guys, I'm Daho and I like introducing myself multiple times, because well, I do, and it makes me feel cool. Muahaha.

GirlGamerSaSa GG on joining and welcome, now you Asyilem and Iki can have secret girl talks. :L

TerraAbuser I already met you, Nyan nyan nyan. You used Met gusta wrong by the way Hahaha.

StalkerFang HAIDERE!

Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 12:47pm (PST)
quote Daho
You used Met gusta wrong by the way Hahaha.

0_0;

BLARGGGGAAGAGALAGGAH!! X0
*falls off chair*

lol, I guess thats isn't anywhere near the first time then.

(Why has no one told me?? Musta been laughin at me!! ToT)

So, um, uh... how does it go? "Met" Gusta? I've only seen, "Me Gusta," for some reason. :/

Author:   Daho
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 1:36pm (PST)
Oh gosh, yeah it's Me Gusta, typo there, sorry!
But you used it wrong, Me Gusta is like a secret shame you like.

Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 1:42pm (PST)
quote Daho
Oh gosh, yeah it's Me Gusta, typo there, sorry!
But you used it wrong, Me Gusta is like a secret shame you like.
Ohhhhh, so it was my usuage of it that was wrong, since its not a secret, and not my spelling that was wrong.

0_0; I basically just re-said what you just told me... without adding anything new to the convesation. >.< DOH!!

lol, well thanks for clearing it up for me anyway.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.