Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim! - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1602063-introductions-welcome-to-skyrim/11.htm

Author:   fable 2 is awesome
Date:   Jul 23, 11 at 10:21am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions: Welcome to Skyrim!
-------------------------------------------
quote Asyilem
Wtf? You better buy it.
Buy Oblivion and then Skyrim when it comes out, and, if you're not too picky about graphics, try to buy Morrowind.
how much does oblivion cost?

Author:   Anubis
Date:   Jul 27, 11 at 9:08pm (PST)
About $20 USD for the Game Of The Year version.

Author:   Liege
Date:   Jul 27, 11 at 9:11pm (PST)
I hear tell there's supposed to be some new release of oblivion with a "making of" DVD or something and a few additional items for $50 or so.

Author:   Anubis
Date:   Jul 27, 11 at 9:15pm (PST)
This perhaps?

Oblivion: 5th Anniversary Edition

Author:   Liege
Date:   Jul 29, 11 at 8:28pm (PST)
Thirty dollars? Well, Bethesda is being more generous than must developers. Normally when a game is re-released with additional content it's seen as an opportunity to ask full price again.

Or is that just Capcom?

Author:   Tymitch 0
Date:   Aug 17, 11 at 10:54am (PST)
Hey, I'm tymitch and I am kind of new to the elder scrolls series. Got into morrowond a long time ago but I got bored quickly. Going in to get oblivion within the next few days so I can get the feel for elder scrolls on the 360 and from there I can make a decision on getting skyrim but honestly skyrim looks fantastic and I am really looking forward to it coming out.

Author:   A Wise Fool
Date:   Aug 24, 11 at 3:01am (PST)
Hello, I'm A Wise Fool, and Oblivion is probably my favorite game. I spent somewhere around 300 hours playing it lol. I'm somewhat new to forums so bear with me guys.

Author:   Moores
Date:   Aug 24, 11 at 8:29am (PST)
Hey everyone, I'm Moores. I cannot wait for this! Been playing Elder Scrolls since number 2. Skyrim is already preordered so bring on 11.11.11!

Author:   Asyilem
Date:   Aug 24, 11 at 8:35am (PST)
Props for the pre-order and welcome to the Skyrim forum. (:

Author:   NinjaPants
Date:   Aug 25, 11 at 11:15pm (PST)
Hello! The name's NinjaPants or just Pants or Pantsy or Ninja or "Hey you". Anyways, I've been a big fan since TES:IV came out. It's weird how you never knew some games existed until they reach a console you use... Same with Fallout... I've probably spent well over 300 hours on Oblivion and I bought every DLC it had... (I was in the military at the time and had cash to burn lol)

I'm super excited for TES:V Skyrim.... This IS the game of the year and I plan on spending all my free-time slaying dragons and towns people(when guards aren't looking)..

Author:   Asyilem
Date:   Aug 26, 11 at 12:46am (PST)
Shame on you for the slaying of towns people.

Date:   Aug 26, 11 at 5:38pm (PST)
quote Asyilem
Shame on you for the slaying of towns people.
Hey after I got to around lvl.... can't think... but my character on Oblivion was so awesome that all the guards attacking me couldn't kill me... no heals no pots.... I just got bored and wanted to test the security of the towns lol

Author:   ashe basch forever
Date:   Sep 03, 11 at 8:27pm (PST)
i'm basch. you might have seen me on the Oblivion forum if not, well here i am xD i've already preordered the game, and i just got the oblivion 5th yr anniversary edition.

Author:   desertdog56
Date:   Sep 03, 11 at 10:06pm (PST)
Hey guys I'm desertdog56. Been around Elder Scrolls for quite some time. Really became obsessed with the game when I played Morrowind. Got the game of the year edition for Oblivion and couldn't be happier. I was really surprised that it was so cheap considering the expansion pack of the shivering isles was pretty much the same price. Love the games only thing that sucks is that I'll be in basic training for the Air Force when it comes out. I'll be looking forward to it when I get back though.

Date:   Sep 05, 11 at 7:13am (PST)
quote desertdog56
Hey guys I'm desertdog56. Been around Elder Scrolls for quite some time. Really became obsessed with the game when I played Morrowind. Got the game of the year edition for Oblivion and couldn't be happier. I was really surprised that it was so cheap considering the expansion pack of the shivering isles was pretty much the same price. Love the games only thing that sucks is that I'll be in basic training for the Air Force when it comes out. I'll be looking forward to it when I get back though.
Thats too bad dude! I was in the Air Force for 6 months... All you need to know is that you should build up your mental toughness. You can do anything when you put your mind to it. I sprinted for 10 minutes str8 all I had to do was keep my mind off of things. Basic is easy... I made it to week 6(which was the final week before they changed to 8 weeks) then I was sent to medical hold and then sent back home. What job did you get?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.