Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Fortune Seekers Clan Thread - IV - page 31

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52382/t1707154-fortune-seekers-clan-thread-iv/31.htm

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Jul 06, 12 at 4:41am (PST)
Subject:   re: Fortune Seekers Clan Thread - IV
-------------------------------------------
I find smaller matches more 'intimate'. As the match progresses you learn more about your opponent because you're seeing them more often, and there are less of them so you sort of 'remember' them. Whereas if you had a larger match the standard enemy is just one of many.

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 1:46am (PST)
quote Agent Mo
I find smaller matches more 'intimate'. As the match progresses you learn more about your opponent because you're seeing them more often, and there are less of them so you sort of 'remember' them. Whereas if you had a larger match the standard enemy is just one of many.
Kinda agree but I prefer more people so that I can kill different people throughout the match instead of killing 1 guy 10 times.

Date:   Jul 24, 12 at 12:50pm (PST)
New lab is up, and it looks pretty fun! Team Deathmatch with Micro's, Riot Shields and grenades. Boosters and kickbacks disabled.

Author:   Vollando
Date:   Jul 24, 12 at 1:12pm (PST)
quote Agent Mo
New lab is up, and it looks pretty fun! Team Deathmatch with Micro's, Riot Shields and grenades. Boosters and kickbacks disabled.
that sounds brilliant, though I feel like I didn't spend enough time on the last one, compared to the ones before at least.

Still, it's got nothing on the grenades only from UC2.

Author:   Gamer Boy
Date:   Aug 21, 12 at 2:16pm (PST)
So I played Uncharted 3 just now and my god has it changed! So much stuff has been added in, I'm so lost! Can someone explain this tournament business I don't quite get it It's been made so confusing, so much shit packed together to make it seem like there's more depth in the game while it actually makes it more complicated.

EDIT:Utter bullshit, I spent one of those tournament tokens on a match and then it doesn't load so I have to restart and find that the token has been subtracted from my total! Get your shit together ND!

Author:   Kastor
Date:   Aug 22, 12 at 2:13am (PST)
Checked the store; quite a lot of new gear and taunts. Not enough to rejuvenate my interest, but still, I certainly wouldn't mind facepalming whenever I drop a guy.

Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 1:38pm (PST)
Subject:   Fortune Seekers Clan Thread - IV
After a few months of not really playing this game, i'm finally back into it A lot has changed though, new and longer legacies, new modes, new treasures, new customisable stuff, the tournament thing, trophies....

Level 17 on Legacy 4 at the moment....apparently this legacy is 2.5 times longer than normal, and Legacy 5 (the last one) is 5 times longer. I'm looking forward to that legacy actually as i'll start levelling up all the boosters from the start of the legacy, rather than just the ones i'm going to use. Which should be fun.

In the meantime though, back to treasure hunter hehe. At least now 'Classic' mode enables boosters so the previous (and new) 'Hardcore' treasures will be much easier to get.

I know there aren't as many people interested in playing the game anymore, but i'm thinking the few of us who are can get some good games going.

DarshD, Vollando, Kastor, you guys all seem pretty happy to play.

Artirtico and Hurricarno, i know you guys haven't played in a long while but i think that's just due to playing other games. Interested in picking this up again for some Neo party upping?

samkuro, i know you still play it (although you don't post on the forums that much), so would be good for you to join in too

And Aragorn Vzla who i know just recently got the GOTYE.

But yeah we should all team up (if i haven't made it obvious already....), i'm pretty much going to be playing Uncharted 3 for the rest of this week since i'm addicted again.

Author:   DarshD
Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 10:57pm (PST)
Yes, UC3 is a lot more fun now.
Uploaded the last round of that co-op Arena match where I helped you with the Immortal trophy and gave shout-outs to Jagr06, Vollando and your channel, Agent Mo

page link

I support #ReviveFortuneFriday

Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 1:59am (PST)
Actually it's still frustrating as hell, since ND seems content with just chucking new content everywhere instead of fixing the core issues. I mainly went back on it just to check out the new features, and the only competitive mode I enjoyed was the megabomb lab. Classic still doesn't compare to UC2 due to all the weapons not being exactly the same, cheap leveled boosters & whatnot. Co-op is fun of course.

Besides, I rented ACIII and bought RE6 so I'll be preoccupied for a while. Hit me up if I'm online anyway though!

Author:   Hurricarno
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 2:06am (PST)
Not a huge amount of point at the moment. I've tried sorting out the Internet for the PS3 but as it is at the moment, it can't get any better. So the lag and constant disconnecting would just make it frustrating. Probably need a wired connection so it's more stable. Not to mention our actual line is bad at the moment. Every time you pick up the phone it disconnects the Internet.

And really, as Tim says, ND seem to be changing the game too much, and not for the better some of the time, so thats putting me off as well.

Author:   Aragorn Vzla
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 5:17am (PST)
Well I'm up for it, I don't have any of the trophies and I would certainly grind for them because I really like this game so whenever any of you guys want to play UC3 (or UC2 for that matter since I'll grind for those also) I'll join if I'm connected

psn id: Aragorn931

Author:   samwise995
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 2:02pm (PST)
Ah, man! I've become an inactive member! Sorry guys...
I actually have been playing Uncharted, but I haven't really been participating in the discussion threads...
But I'll try to get back here every now and then!

Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 7:13am (PST)
Some of my shennanigans this week:

EDIT: Also, me and DarshD beasted it today and got the Curator medal/trophy and the kill Eddy/Flynn/Lazarevic within 20 seconds trophy on Hard, just the two of us. Definitely going to need 3 for Crushing though.

Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 12:48am (PST)
I would like to, but I don't have the $100 odd to shell out for all the new maps and shade survival etc haven't done any of the default arena maps on Crushing yet though.

Date:   Nov 10, 12 at 11:35am (PST)
Well we can still play.

I tried out classic, was playing pretty badly though XD It seems like i'll like it though, definitely a lot more like Uncharted 2 especially without the throwbacks (grenades are much more lethal again). Like Kastor said though the weapon balancing isn't made for the mode so it doesn't work perfectly (unlike Uncharted 2 where it was, M4 was better than the AK making it more valuable to have, but the M9 and the AK in Uncharted 3 are sort of balanced so there's not really a big deal in it), but it's still good fun and definitely changes up the gameplay a lot with everyone walking around with similar weapons mostly.

DarshD, Aragorn Vzla, any chance you'll be on in around 11 hours from this post? So about 1am Aragorns time and about 11am Darsh's?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.