Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Uncharted 3 Co-Op Adventure - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52382/t1700189-uncharted-3-co-op-adventure/14.htm

Author:   Agent Mo
Date:   Feb 10, 12 at 7:47pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Uncharted 3 Co-Op Adventure
-------------------------------------------
Need help getting Fort done on Crushing....so expect more 'Coop? ' messages everyone

Oh and come the 21st we'll have new coop arena maps, so even more 'Coop? ' messages then

Author:   Vollando
Date:   Feb 10, 12 at 9:03pm (PST)
Hurricarno Agent Mo

Author:   Hurricarno
Date:   Feb 11, 12 at 9:29am (PST)
Ah nice Vollando, always interesting to see it back and from another perspective and I like how part of it was cut out from part 1 when we were wondering around not getting anywhere. Also interesting that I can hear Mo much clearer on this rather than on my Headset, because it is hard it hear what people are saying sometimes; so my Headset must be a bit rubbish.

Author:   wow 74
Date:   Feb 11, 12 at 10:19am (PST)
quote Agent Mo
Oh and come the 21st we'll have new coop arena maps, so even more 'Coop? ' messages then
Probably only the Village and the Plaza/Warzone will be available in Co-Op Arena, since Temple and Train Wreck were competitive-only in U2. See: Cave/Ice Cave

Although if the rumors are true, the new "Shades" mode will be Co-Op, so even more 'Coop? '

Date:   Feb 11, 12 at 4:32pm (PST)
I've always wondered why some maps don't have Co-op arena because there isn't even a pattern between them. You've got London Underground and City of Brass in UC3 and Cave, Temple, and Train Wreck from UC2. I can't think of anything they have similar which wouldn't allow the Co-op.

Maybe lack of places enemies could spawn from or something due to the maps being enclosed/in the air?

Date:   Feb 11, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
I think it's the size and structure of the maps, although i don't see why it can't be done tbh.

quote wow 74
Although if the rumors are true, the new "Shades" mode will be Co-Op, so even more 'Coop? '
Ah, what's that meant to be then?

Got an epic clutch today on Monastery Crushing, both teammates were dead on the last part and we had 0 lives, it was the 3 kickback dudes and an armoured RPG guy left. I was stuck in the PAK corner for ages killing the RPG guy while dodging his rockets in a confined space Was pretty crazy.

Author:   wow 74
Date:   Feb 12, 12 at 8:14am (PST)
quote Agent Mo
Ah, what's that meant to be then?
No idea, people are saying based on the fire skull image they teased with that it'll be an arena-based mode with supernatural creatures. ND confirmed that they'll be announcing future DLC on the 21st when Map Pack #2 comes out, so we'll see then.

This link gives the potential 14 packs that come with the FHC though, and it only lists one more map pack? Where's the 4th?

Author:   Kastor
Date:   Feb 12, 12 at 9:03am (PST)
Is it possible to play the DLC when you don't have it if the host of the party chooses it? Cuz then I could get it done with Mo or someone without actually buying the pack.

Author:   Vollando
Date:   Feb 12, 12 at 9:10am (PST)
quote Kastor
Is it possible to play the DLC when you don't have it if the host of the party chooses it? Cuz then I could get it done with Mo or someone without actually buying the pack.
Nah you can't. You get kicked out as soon as the game starts if you don't have the map.

Date:   Feb 12, 12 at 10:56am (PST)
Nah you don't get kicked, it just doesn't let the party leader start the game.

wow 74, about that list....is that just speculation right? I doubt they'd do PSN avatar packs, those aren't really for the game itself....instead of those two i think there'll be a second 'proper' map pack (as in completely new maps) and a second accessory pack.

Author:   haalyle
Date:   Mar 01, 12 at 8:48am (PST)
Hey everybody, I love doing Co-Op, did it with DarshD the other day and did a glitch by accident, unfortunately, didn't get it on tape, but I got another one on tape, will put it up soon.

Anyone planning to do some Co-Op this weekend?

Date:   Mar 01, 12 at 9:00am (PST)
I'll join in on Friday If i've finished Vanquish by then (should have).

Author:   haalyle
Date:   Mar 01, 12 at 9:23am (PST)
quote Agent Mo
I'll join in on Friday If i've finished Vanquish by then (should have).
Cool!
I'll see if I can go on!

Date:   Mar 02, 12 at 6:42am (PST)
Just read this on the ND blog thing:

quote Random
You can make the silver star that is obtained by completing the 5 co-op adventures on crushing for those who completed the new FORT co-op adv on crushing, become a gold star?
I have completed and thought it would change the starlet look. It would also be an incentive..
please Eric, answer me bye !
quote Eric
MAaaaybe It’s a bit of easter egg that we want you all to figure out right now

What does completing Fort on crushing do!?

Date:   Mar 02, 12 at 8:43am (PST)
Hmmm interesting. Well nothing changed to our stars that I could see, so I wonder what it is.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.