Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51850/t1584838-introduction-thread/3.htm

Author:   Lu Bu the Matchless
Date:   Apr 25, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hey all, just stopping to say "hi" to Broken Knights and anyone else that remembers me from a few years ago^^

Unfortunately I don't have much time to play and haven't got any DW after DW6/Musou Orochi 2, but I'm sure I will eventually catch up

"Until then, farewell!"

Author:   BrokenKnights
Date:   Apr 30, 12 at 8:34am (PST)
quote Lu Bu the Matchless
Hey all, just stopping to say "hi" to Broken Knights and anyone else that remembers me from a few years ago^^
Hey there! Haven't really been on in a while myself. The whole community has kind of fizzled. I here WO3 is supposedly really good though.

Author:   MaChaoTheSplendid
Date:   May 01, 12 at 3:51am (PST)
quote BrokenKnights
quote Lu Bu the Matchless
Hey there! Haven't really been on in a while myself. The whole community has kind of fizzled. I here WO3 is supposedly really good though.
Pity.. I seriously doubt WO3 will even come out here. I only played the first which I liked, haven't seen any since.

I kinda miss SW to be honest. Last one I got was SW2, which is still awesome.

Author:   BrokenKnights
Date:   May 01, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
Yeah SW2 is up there with DW3. I really did like the effort they put into DW7 though, especially the story.

Author:   dwandswforlife
Date:   May 06, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
The Return! ahahhaa fear me! I have missed you all so dearly.

Currently, I have beaten DW6 except leveling everyone up(in process). I am looking forward to buying DW7 and getting into the Jin kingdom and unifying the land. The new characters are looking quite interesting.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.