Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Minecraft Hacking - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51771/t1736703-minecraft-hacking/

Author:   xDiGITaL_ViPeRx
Date:   May 28, 12 at 2:57pm (PST)
Subject:   Minecraft Hacking
-------------------------------------------
I hate hacking why do people do it I got griefed on my server (like a year ago feel like sharing this) and my friend someone got his account hacked and I traced the ip to a guy who lives in california (I live in New York) and I asked him why would you give out your password but he didn't so apparently he got hacked I was wondering has that happened to you or a friend and btw my server is doing really great ask me for the ip and I can give it to you~

Author:   Exxmaniac
Date:   May 28, 12 at 3:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Minecraft Hacking
Other than the fact that your period key is broken and that you're secretly attempting to advertise, I've never gotten hacked or anything. On the other hand, I have seen griefers flying and insta-mining multiple times before. AND THEY'VE NEVER WON!

Author:   Nightmarish
Date:   May 28, 12 at 4:21pm (PST)
Im a hacker and proud, wall-climb, fly, X-Ray, you name it. Got em all in my little file of wonders.

[/sarcasm]

I only hack on singleplayer, even then its not really hacking as such, its modding. I dont dwell in the games code and shit, I get single player commands and x ray mod for single player only.

I dont like hacking on servers, ruins the fun, within seconds guys get diamonds before people that have been on the server for weeks get them. Its a shame someone would take one of the objects of the game and shit all over it.

Author:   7162
Date:   May 28, 12 at 9:37pm (PST)
I got permanently banned from a server for trying to walk on water or something...

turns out my hacking skills are so good that i can also do that whilst building a house no where near water...

Author:   Kingy
Date:   May 29, 12 at 8:35am (PST)
Multiplayer hacking is for loser tryhards who are too impatient to play the game the right way.

But for Minecraft, I don't really see a big problem with it since you're basically just building and mining...

Author:   Captain Nerditude
Date:   May 29, 12 at 5:50pm (PST)
quote King X2
Multiplayer hacking is for loser tryhards who are too impatient to play the game the right way.
You just put my life philosophy into words, man. Hacking is fine in singleplayer, but only ok on online servers if they allow them. I personally only play honestly and frown upon hackers.

Author:   endercreeper
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 11:09am (PST)
what's the point of hacking? I mean you'll just get the crap you want sooner or later just wait for creepers sake!!!

Author:   ShinyBibarel
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 9:42pm (PST)
I hate hackers, or anything that make the game easy. Even though I occasionally use T.M.I. I then feel guilty though...

I do like to troll with, say, Mobdisguise, V.N.P, it's not the same thing...

Author:   endercreeper
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 8:32pm (PST)
i honestly hate hackers. several times hackers have taken control of me and made me say...things and I got banned for it!!! i hate them!!!

Author:   Chekkaa
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 8:42pm (PST)
quote endercreeper
i honestly hate hackers. several times hackers have taken control of me and made me say...things and I got banned for it!!! i hate them!!!
If stuff is getting said on your account that you didn't say, then it's probably either a server plugin that allows people to talk as other people, or you can't keep your account secure. Here are some tips on securing your account:

-Use a long (at least 8 characters) password that consists of random lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Using a simple password like "monkeys" or "abc123" is a very bad idea and anyone with a computer and 10 minutes will be able to crack it.
-Don't leave the "remember password" option on if other people use your computers (such as siblings).
-Don't download shady mods. There are a lot of mods out there that secretly collect your username and password to steal your account.
-Don't share your password with other people.
-Don't use the same password for every site. Otherwise, if one of those sites gets hacked, you could lose your accounts for EVERYTHING (not just Minecraft).
-Don't write down your password. The only safe place for a password is a) in your head or b) in an encrypted volume.

Author:   Proclone13
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:25pm (PST)
Today a girl hacker got on me and my frieends server with the name Proclone13_fan and pretended to love me and crap so the she deopec us and destroyed spawn and lucky we finally IP banned her.

Author:   Legolas777
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 11:25am (PST)
quote Proclone13
Today a girl hacker got on me and my frieends server with the name Proclone13_fan and pretended to love me and crap so the she deopec us and destroyed spawn and lucky we finally IP banned her.
That is in no way a hacker. It's just someone taking advantage of your stupidity.

Author:   Cheeseman
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:30pm (PST)
quote Legolas777
quote Proclone13
That is in no way a hacker. It's just someone taking advantage of your stupidity.

I laughed. I'll admit it.

Author:   NXTGUY
Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 9:27am (PST)
I agree with Chekkaa.

If you have a bukkit server you can use NoCheatPlus so people can't use hack clients, such as Nodus. But that doesn't stop people from guessing people's passwords.

Author:   Täłíã
Date:   Mar 16, 13 at 11:55am (PST)
Hey ummm anyone know a good link for a minecraft force op for 1.5 that doesnt have a password or survey ? I would really appreciate it thanks!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.