Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Phantasy Star Online 2 trailer has all you need to know about the Vita version - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51626/t1825230-phantasy-star-online-2-trailer-has-all-you-need-to-know-about-vita-version/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 5:21pm (PST)
Subject:   Phantasy Star Online 2 trailer has all you need to know about the Vita version
-------------------------------------------
[[news:22086]]

Author:   HavenGuy
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 6:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Phantasy Star Online 2 trailer has all you need to know about the Vita version
Video says 28 February, would that be the american release date. If so would that be the same for the UK? Or has it even been anounced for UK?

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 6:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Phantasy Star Online 2 trailer has all you need to know about the Vita version
"Styrish"

The only word I cared about in the trailer and the only word to get me hyped.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 6:23pm (PST)
I heard combo, stylish, and action. All of my Yes.
Until I can't find enough to put in a gif.

Yes.

Author:   upmagic
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 7:17pm (PST)
I've been playing on the Japanese servers for a while now, and I really don't think the game is going to do all that well here.

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 9:28pm (PST)
It's slated for Japanese release this February.

Author:   Soltice
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 11:22pm (PST)
The last hope for a dying handheld

Author:   kuje
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 3:51am (PST)
Looks totally epic! Can't believe I haven't heard of this before. And you say it'll be free?

Author:   Balmung
Date:   Feb 01, 13 at 6:46am (PST)
Who knew the vita could even handle MMOs.

Author:   rayhaku
Date:   Feb 05, 13 at 12:23am (PST)
quote HavenGuy
Video says 28 February, would that be the american release date. If so would that be the same for the UK? Or has it even been anounced for UK?
Feb 28 for Vita in Japan only. Still no release date for US/UK even on PC

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.