Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: DmC: Devil May Cry's Bloody Palace mode arriving the end of February with patch - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51602/t1830455-dmc-devil-may-crys-bloody-palace-mode-arriving-end-of-february-with-patch/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 5:52pm (PST)
Subject:   DmC: Devil May Cry's Bloody Palace mode arriving the end of February with patch
-------------------------------------------
[[news:22192]]

Author:   Largerock
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 12:05am (PST)
Subject:   re: DmC: Devil May Cry's Bloody Palace mode arriving the end of February with patch
And it's only beeeen.....a month or summin after release for them to give a patch and a staple game mode!

Author:   Jace2012
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 6:27am (PST)
Subject:   re: DmC: Devil May Cry's Bloody Palace mode arriving the end of February with patch
That's what I'm talking about!

Author:   Mirage
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 10:04am (PST)
Really tempted to tackle Son of Sparda mode before they make the enemies do more damage....

Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 11:33am (PST)
quote Mirage
Really tempted to tackle Son of Sparda mode before they make the enemies do more damage....
How much more?

Author:   Mirage
Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 11:56am (PST)
-Damage done by weakest enemies increased
-Damage done by all enemies increased on Nephilim and Son of Sparda modes

Jace2012; It doesn't say how much they are going to increase the damage by but still, I'd rather not risk it. Completed my normal run-through earlier and have now start Son of Sparda difficulty, so wish me luck.

Date:   Feb 14, 13 at 1:55pm (PST)
quote Mirage
-Damage done by weakest enemies increased
-Damage done by all enemies increased on Nephilim and Son of Sparda modes

Jace2012; It doesn't say how much they are going to increase the damage by but still, I'd rather not risk it. Completed my normal run-through earlier and have now start Son of Sparda difficulty, so wish me luck.
... now that you mentions it...

*runs off*

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.